Dance Alone

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

A couple of days later, it’s finally time for the Wolmido trip. Which reminded me that I haven’t even told Dami about it. I dialed her number after realizing. After about two rings she finally picked up.

 

 

“Yooh? Hey” she answered.

 

 

“Remember that meet up you were talking about? How about later tonight at Wolmido?” I heard her gasped on the the line.

 

 

“What’s up with the late notice?” She sounded annoyed.

 

 

“Take it or don’t” I teased.

 

 

“Aish.. fine. Also, I broke up with Binnie” she said before hanging up and texting me afterwards that she’ll get ready, I smirked, a plan suddenly pops up my head.

 

 

I saw Bora-unnie pacing back and forth while holding her phone.

 

 

“Unnie. You’re giving me a headache” I complained.

 

 

“Shh” I can’t believe she just shushed me.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

 

“Should I invite Siyeon?” She looked at me with a helpless expression, I laughed.

 

 

“Unnie, of course! Stop beating yourself and just invite her. It’s not like you guys broke up or something” I rolled my eyes at her.

 

 

“Yea.. but” I interrupted her, “but you said things to her that are making you guilty right now so it’s very hard for you to swallow your pride and actually apologize for it” She glared at me.

 

 

“What? Maybe it’s also the best time to ask her to marry you now, don’t you think?” I joked. She grabbed the throw pillow and threw it straight to my face.

 

 

“YAHHH KIM YOOHYEON!!” She shouted, I laughed.

 

 

“What? Mom’s been waiting for it. We’re all waiting for it” I shrugged.

 

 

“What about you huh? When are you going to introduce Minji to Mom? Oh, cat’s got your tongue? Yea, thought so” she laughed.

 

 

“I-It’s not about me, this is about you and Siyeon unnie!” I whined. Ugh, I hate having a very competitive older sister.

 

 

“Whatever, I’ll invite her and maybe.. maybe I’ll take your suggestions into consideration” she winked at me while my mouth hangs wide open.

 

 

“OMO!” I shrieked which made her cover her ears.

 

 

“YAHHHH!!” She shouted, I did the same and covered my ears. We both laughed.

 

 

End of Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

Jiu’s POV

 

 

“Baby? Where are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter