IT’S NOT THAT SERIOUS

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

I woke up to the smell of toast and bacon. I stretched my limbs before reaching for a certain someone who's now gone somewhere. Of course who would’ve cooked the food you smelled?! Pabo-yooh.

 

 

I stood up and made the bed before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. Moments like this makes me forget my worries and my anxiety lessen just being with her.

 

 

It feels so familiar yet so foreign because I knew I used be a mess. Nothing like the feeling of this. It’s amazing to have someone who finally cares for you and won’t make you feel unwanted. 

 

 

It’s true, I used to date a lot and every week it’ll be different girls but there was no attachment. I only slept with a few of them and the others were merely a hookup. Because I struggled to find my serenity but this time it looks like I’ve found it and she’s been occupying my whole existence ever since then.

 

 

I smiled at myself in the mirror before brushing my hair neatly with my fingers and heading to where the love of my life is. I saw her back view wearing her pink apron with her white pink bunny patterned pajama shorts. cute

 

 

I smiled before approaching her sliding my arms around her waist and putting my nose closer to her neck smelling that familiar rose scent she always wear that makes my knees weak. I gave her a small wet kiss on her neck, I felt her slightly shivered from it.

 

 

“you surprised me” she sighed.

 

 

“Good morning, my love” I peck her cheek, still resting my chin on her shoulders.

 

 

She stopped what she was doing and turned off the stove before turning around to face me. 

 

 

“Bora’s coming” she gave me a sympathetic smile. I whined.

 

 

“Bummer” I frowned before letting go of her.

 

 

“She wanted to talk, go and eat your breakfast” she gave me a small smile before ushering me to the dining area.

 

 

“Can I stay?” I asked looking at her with my puppy eyes.

 

 

“Cute but no can do baby” she pouted then pinched my cheeks after.

 

 

“Aish.. fine” I replied. I focused on eating what Minji cooked and I montioned her to eat as well but she shook her head and told me to just eat. I nodded.

 

 

“Thanks for the food baby” I showed her my most genuine smile before standing up and grabbing the dishes I used and started washing it. 

 

 

I felt her hands on my shoulders then to my neck down to my waist. I smiled and turned around to face her. I saw her sad puppy eyes once again. I frowned.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” I stopped what I was doing, dryed my hands and grabbed her hands to put it around my neck and laced my arms around her waist.

 

 

“I-I’m nervous around Bora.. I know she’ll find her way to make me regret my decisions.. and honestly that’s so scary to me” she said while looking away.

 

 

“hey” I called calmly, “whatever you do and say around her, I’ll respect it. If you decided to change your mind then I’ll make sure to get you back. Ok?” We both stared into each others eyes, she nodded. I leaned closer and sealed her lips with my lips. I felt her reciprocate the kiss, I smiled through our kiss and deepened the kiss.

 

 

I grabbed her up and lead us to where the couch is, I carefully sat us down trying not to break our kiss. I heard her moan quietly when I started kissing her neck. I smirked before going back to her now swollen lips. We continued our hot passionate kiss until I felt her hands tapping my shoulders indicating I should stop. I nodded before stopping and we both catches our breaths.

 

 

“I’ll stay here for a minute then you really have to go after” she gave me a sympathetic smile once again before comfortably wrapping her arms around my neck and resting herself on top of me. I smiled and nodded while calmingly running my hands up and down her back. 

 

 

We stayed like this for at least 20 minutes before she stood up and looked at me longingly. I grabbed my mini backpack from the coffee table and kissed her lips one last time before I opened the door.

 

 

“Oh hey. I’m working with Dami about something, so I’ll call when I can ok?” She nodded.

 

 

“Drive safe love” I heard her say sweetly, I smiled before walking away. 

 

 

End of Yoohyeon’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter