Teach Me How To Love

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dami’s POV

 

 

“Eventually, I have to go back to Wuhan. I promise I’ll comeback, ok?” Handong said over the phone.

 

 

“Ok but when will that be??” I know I sounded impatient but this girl has been occupying my brain for the past few days ever since that night Yoohyeon introduced us.

 

 

“Hey stop being so impatient ok? I’m still here in SoKor. But like I said, I have to go back and tell my parents over there that I’m moving here, do you get it now Yubin-ah?” I sighed, she sounded a little annoyed.

 

 

“Ok.. fine.. I love you, can I drop you off then? To the airport” I suggested. 

 

 

“My sister told me she’s dropping me off but yes, of course you can come”

 

 

“Alrighty then, when do you leave?” I asked.

 

 

“Tomorrow morning. I’m still packing my bags and the souvenirs I got for everyone back home, wae?” 

 

 

“Alright.. I’ll come over. Is Minji-unnie there?” I asked while trying to put on my shoes.

 

 

“No, she’s staying at Yoohyeon’s. Apparently, they’re moving in here together so that’s also one of the problems, where am I staying once they let me live here?” She said sadly.

 

 

“My place. Simple. Alright, I’ll hang up now. I’ll be there in a few” She replied with a hum before hanging up. 

 

 

I grabbed my keys and ran towards my car and started driving at Minji-unnie’s place. After a few minutes, I’ve arrived at the condo. I knocked twice before someone opened it for me.

 

 

“Hey” I smiled before hugging her.

 

 

“Can I help you with what you’re packing?” I asked calmly, she smiled and nod.

 

 

“Thanks! Look, I’ll consider your offer but I’m sure I’ll find a place to live before I move here” she looked at me.

 

 

“I’d actually like it if you move in with me” I said firmly, I saw her blushed.

 

 

“A-are we? What.. are we?” She asked while stuttering the words, her accent is to adorable. 

 

 

“Hm.. whatever you want us to be” I grinned, “friends then” I gasped and she laughed.

 

 

“Ok bad flirt line.. Would you officially be my girlfriend then, Miss Handong?” I grabbed both of her hands and kissing them. She nodded which made me squeal in happiness.

 

 

“Assa!! You’re definitely moving in with me” I said, she softly laughed.

 

 

“Ok, but you have to patie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter