Falling Slowly

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

“Yoohyeon-ah. Is Minji coming?” Bora-unnie asked from the kitchen.

 

 

“Neh” I replied. She gave me a look. 

 

 

“Whaaat?” I asked giving her the what-do-you-want look. She chuckled.

 

 

“Aniyaa.. I bet she’s nervous kkkk” she laughed which made me laugh as well.

 

 

“She is. She kept asking me what she should wear and what she should do around her” I chuckled.

 

 

“Oh please, typical Minji” I looked at her seriously, “you mean to say she’s done it before?!” I asked. She waved her hands indicating a no.

 

 

“Pabo.. What I’m saying is, she’s like that when she’s nervous. She might not have shown you before but she’s like that and it’s normal especially when she’s meeting the parent of her girlfriend. I bet you would’ve too if she did the same. And since when did you become this jealousy type??” She grinned at me. 

 

 

Right.. at some point, she’ll also introduce me to her family. I heard her family was very supportive of her dating whoever she falls for, I hope to meet them one day. I’m willing to wait for it when she’s ready. I smiled back at Bora-unnie.

 

 

We both heard a soft knock, Bora-unnie and I looked at each other surprised.

 

 

“Is that her?!” I panicked because we both know that our Mom isn’t supposed to be here until 6PM. And it’s only 1PM. Bora-unnie shrugged.

 

 

I went and open the door carefully checking if it really is our Mom.

 

 

“Hi baby” Minji greeted me while smiling cutely. I exhaled a sighed of relief. I smiled back and let her inside before hugging her tightly.

 

 

“OH IT’S YOU MINJWI?” Bora-unnie shouted from the kitchen. My girlfriend shouted back to confirm it.

 

 

“Where’s Siyeon-unnie?” I asked while grabbing the bags she was carrying it looks like a roasted chicken and small carrot cake. I smiled before putting it and setting it on the table.

 

 

“She said she forgot something in the car so she went back to grab it, she told me to go ahead so I could help” She replied while making her way to the kitchen to wash her hands before helping my sister.

 

 

“Oh, I’m almost done. Just cut the watermelon over there. Yah!! Yoohyeon-ah make yourself useful by setting up the table will you?” I whined but still complied anyways.

 

 

“yaah.. Minji-ah I heard you were nervous? That’s normal but did you know it’s going to be the first time Yoohyeon introduces someone to Mom?” I heard my sister whisphered to my girlfriend from the kitchen which made me blush but luckily no one can see it because I’m here in the dining area setting up the table.

 

 

I heard a knock on the door, “That must be Siyeon!” Bora-unnie half-shouted before going to the door and opening it. Indeed, it was Siyeon-unnie.

 

 

By the time we finished everything it was quarter to 6PM. So we’re all just patiently waiting for Mom to come. I rested my head on Minji’s lap while she plays with my hair. 

 

 

After a while we heard the doorbell rings, we all jumped from the sudden noise. Minji and Siyeon-unnie stood up and fixed their clothes. Bora-unnie hurriedly open the door and greeted our Mom.

 

 

“Oh? Bora-yah, I miss you” Mom said while hugging my sister tightly, “Yoohyeonie?! OMO! You’re much taller than your sister now!” She looked over and hugged me just as tight as well. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter