It’s Love

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

Yubin and I are currently in our private studio. We’re both producers, we make music. Well, it’s more of her than me. I just help with the vocal samples. 

 

 

“No, this one should go like this” she dismissively argued. I can tell she’s not in the mood right now.

 

 

“Hey, take personal things out of this matter and clear your mind” I snapped back at her. She’s been giving me this attitude for a few hours now.

 

 

“I’m not! Just.. one of those days..” she glared to the side.

 

 

“What’s the matter with you? Need a drink?” I put a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged.

 

 

“It’s just we’ve been going on and off and it’s sooo draining man.. She’s always so moody. She’s always busy but I always make time for her so was I wrong to ask for the same treatment??” she grabbed her hair and covered her face with her palms.

 

 

“Hey, maybe it’s time to.. break things with her?” I suggested. She glared at me before scoffing.

 

 

“Really Yooh? Of course, that’s what you would’ve done. But I’m not like you Yoohyeon-ah. I don’t date and around” she scoffed before looking back at me again with a regretful expression.

 

 

“.. I’m sorry Yoohyeon” I stood up and wiped the tears that painfully escaped my eyes.

 

 

“Out of all the people.. you’re the one who should know me best Dami-yah. I guess we’ll talk after you’ve cleared your head and maybe finally get out of that toxic relationship because I know I wouldn’t get stuck in that kind of stupid relationship anyways” I said disappointedly before opening the door and slamming it shut behind me. 

 

 

I sighed before starting the engine of my car. I’m so disappointed and mad and disgusted not because she just spat those words at me like she forgot who I was but because of how she described me. 

 

 

What have I become? I really allowed myself to be like that to people’s eyes.. I know people’s opinions shouldn’t matter but there are times when your own filter won’t work and those words will just eventually reach you and hits you right in the face. I hated myself for turning that way.. but I’ve been doing sooo good.. I know I am.. and I hate myself for being weak that it only takes those words coming from my bestfriend’s mouth to really.. bring me back to zero. My sobs are getting harsher. I wiped my face before dialing the person whom I know loves me more than I love myself right now.

 

 

“Oh? Hey, you left your hoodie here and you forgot to drink your water!” She answered angrily but somehow it made my heart melt that I almost forget why I even cried a few minutes ago.

 

 

“I drank water in the studio baby” I replied, she must’ve noticed my hoarsened voice.

 

 

“Are you ok? Did Bora give you a hard time?” She asked worriedly.

 

 

“Hm.. no, I just got out of the studio and I’m still in my car. Can I come over?” I asked hoping she’ll say yes.

 

 

“Baby.. Bora and I had a talk, she wanted to talk to you.. you have to go home, sorry puppy I’ll make it up to you next week ok? Can we facetime before you drive home? I wanna see your face” I smiled and switched the call to facetime.

 

 

“Who made you cry?!” I chuckled at her giving me that gangster rock n roll Minji expression, our inside joke.

 

 

“I just got caught up with my emotion while singing this sample for Dami. I miss you babe” I pouted through the screen.

 

 

“Aww.. ok should I tell Bora to reschedule that talk then?” She didn’t buy it, but Minji isn’t that type of person who would manipulate you into saying things yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter