Dear (Finale)

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 years later…

 

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

A lot has happened. I moved in with my lovely girlfriend, we adopted a puppy named, Pie. Dongie moved in with Dami for good. Bora-unnie and Siyeon unnie got married. 

 

 

Life is suddenly so good to us that it sounds surreal. Oh! And did I mention? I probably did but.. we got a pet named, Pie. Sometimes I regret we even adopted one because my girlfriend is giving all her undivided attention to her instead of me. Hmfp..

 

 

I think it’s about time.. I’ve discussed it with the people around me and they all said the same thing. That I.. should do it and that it’s time. You asked time for what?? Time to ask Minji to marry me.

 

 

I’m pretty confident that she’ll accept but there’s that 0.000001% that she won’t. I went out with my bestfriend Dami to take a look at some engagement rings, so we went to this jewelry store near us.

 

 

I asked for her advice but she told me, “I’m only here to accompany you. Whatever you chooses should be decided by you. That is your engagement ring after all, I’m sure Minji-unnie will appreciate it regardless”

 

 

I think I found the perfect one for the both of us. I had it customized, I went ahead and asked if I could personally engrave something on the ring, it was a little bit expensive but hell do I care about the price right now. 

 

 

I patiently waited for Minji and our daughter, Pie outside the veterinary clinic. Pie is getting her second vaccine shot.

 

 

I saw Minji came out of the clinic while carrying Pie lovingly, I smiled before opening the door for the both of them. 

 

 

“How’d it go?” I asked.

 

 

“Well, she resisted but she calmed down eventually” she said smiling at me.

 

 

“Alright, we’ll grab to-go then we’ll head home ok?” I said, she put her hand on top of mine.

 

 

“I’ll make us food, drive us home now” I nodded before backing up and driving us home.

 

 

After a few minutes, we’ve arrived at the condo, “oh? She fell asleep” she chuckled, I smiled before putting my hands on her chin.

 

 

“Hey baby.. can I take you out on a proper date later? We’ve both been busy and it’s been a while.. so I was thinking if we could drop off Pie at Dami’s after eating lunch?” She smiled sweetly at me before nodding.

 

 

“Of course puppy, Do you have a place in mind?” I nodded, “yes! Everything’s planned. Don’t worry” I intertwined our hands together.

 

We got in the condo, Minji cooked us a meal. I went inside our bedroom before opening my laptop. I sent Dami a DM.

 

 

Ok.. the hotel’s ready right? Also, AHHHHH IM ING NERVOUS!!

 

 

Yeshh. The hotel’s ready! Good luck my bestfriend, you got this - Dami

 

 

I’ll update you, she’s coming gtg.

 

 

I closed my laptop as soon as I saw Minji’s silhouette coming inside the room, I gave her my widest smile. She approached me slightly suspicious before sitting on my lap.

 

 

“What were you doing?” She tried opening the laptop, I pushed the chair away from the desk while wrapping my arms around her waist.

 

 

“Nothing, is lunch ready?” I kissed the back of her neck after asking, I felt her shivered from it. I grinned.

 

 

“Yes it’s ready. Let’s go? I’ve been calling you” she stood up before pulling me up and dragging me to the dining area.

 

 

“Pie-yah.. did you eat” I asked the puppy which made my girlfriend giggled.

 

 

After lunch, we dropped off Pie at Dami’s. Dongie opened the door to get Pie before waving her hands to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter