If We Fall In Love

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

“YAH KIM YOOHYEON!!” I heard my sister, Bora-unnie shouted. Did she just kicked my door open?!

 

 

“Sup?” I greeted informally.

 

 

“So now you got a thing for Minji?!” Why the hell does she keep shouting.. I can hear it through this noise-cancelling earphones I’m wearing.

 

 

“What?” I took off my earphones and asked again.

 

 

“What?! Yah! I know you heard me” she clicked her tongue.

 

 

“Where did you even get that?” I asked again.

 

 

“Stop answering with questions Yooh. Stop hanging out with my bestfriend” she warned, glaring straight at me.

 

 

“I’m not” I said while looking away.

 

 

“Right. So you’re just ing her like your other side hoes” I can’t believe those words came out of . I looked back at her in disbelief.

 

 

“Is that what you think of me then unnie?” I raised my eyebrows, I felt hurt that these words.. these words came out of my one and only sister. The sister I admire the most.

 

 

“Isn’t that the truth?? Everyone knows Kim Yoohyeon, the player girl” she rolled her eyes at me before continuing, “Quit it. Not with Minji” she warned again.

 

 

“Just because she just broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago doesn’t give you the rights to flirt with her right away. There are limitations to what you can have and what you cannot, Kim Yoohyeon” she said as calmly as possible but still sounds forced to me.

 

 

“Why? Do you have feelings for her?” I scoffed.

 

 

“SHE’S MY BEST FRIEND FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!! And I’d like to keep it like that!” She shouted once again. 

 

 

“Well, I’m not ing with her if that’s what your concern is” I said dismissively.

 

 

“Just so we’re clear, you and Minji is not happening. No. Never” She said once again before leaving and banging the door shut.

 

 

I sighed before dialing someone.

 

 

Rrringggg..

 

 

“yooh?” she answered almost immediately.

 

 

“Minji. Can we meet?” I asked.

 

 

“Whyy.. is there something wrong?” She asked, I can tell that she’s worried from her voice.

 

 

“yooh?” she called once again, I almost teared up hearing the care from her voice.

 

 

“Hm.. no, I just wanna see you” I smiled sadly through the phone.

 

 

“then.. come” she said calmly which made me smile instantly.

 

 

“be there in a few” I said excitedly.

 

 

“Neh.. drive safe” she replied before hanging up.

 

 

I grabbed my mini backpack and put my white hoodie on before grabbing my car keys. 

 

 

Minji’s condo isn’t that far away from ours. It takes about 15 minutes to get to hers from ours. I went to the living room and saw Sua unnie chopping something in the kitchen.

 

 

“I’ll be out for the night” I said, I heard no reply so I went out and went inside my car and started driving.

 

 

After about 27 minutes, I’ve finally arrived at Minji’s condo. I rang the doorbell twice then right before I ring it for the third time she opened the door. I smiled, she looks heavenly in her pajamas.

 

 

“sorry it’s late” I apologized while scratching my nape.

 

 

“heyy, come in” she said while gesturing me to come inside.

 

 

“C-can I stay the night?” I asked while avoiding her gaze. 

 

 

“Does Bora know? That you’re here and that you’re staying the night?” she asked, I shook my head. I heard her sighed, I looked up at her and she gave me a gentle smile before nodding.

 

 

“I will let you stay the night if you tell me what’s wrong” she raised her eyebrows at me. 

 

 

“I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter