Wonder

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

I didn’t know Dami is this fast at getting into a new relationship. Well, to think that her last one lasted for 3 years.. I didn’t actually think she’d moved on that fast.

 

 

I glanced at my bestfriend waiting for the popcorn they had just ordered from one of the park’s stall with the mysterious red haired girl. Come to think of it, she hasn’t even introduced that girl to us..

 

 

Minji went beside me sliding her hand with mine and intertwining it together. “Baby? What’s wrong?” She looked at me with worried eyes, I shook my head and squeezed our hands tighter to tell her that there’s nothing wrong.

 

 

“Dami.. it’s Dami right?” She looked at me seriously with a hint of sadness.

 

 

“Hey now, why’d you look sad? We just had an arguement a couple of days ago. We’re good now, see she even decided to come” I gave her a warm smile before lacing my arms around her shoulders.

 

 

“Yea but she didn’t tell you about any of that huh?” She said pointing at the mysterious girl. I nodded. “You should have a talk with her and fix the misunderstandings, ok?” She titled her head while saying the last word, I smiled and nodded. She leaned in and kiss my left cheek. I smiled at the sweet gesture.

 

 

“Now, I’ll go bond with my sister. You go ahead find your way into your best friend agenda, but DO NOT leave the red haired girl feeling unwanted, got it?” she said. One of the main reasons why I fell for Minji is because she’s the most considerate person I’ve ever met. Not only she cares for me as much as I do for her but she also cares for the people around me. 

 

 

In my past early relationships, I was the only one who always put the effort. I’ve struggled a ton, questioning my capabilities and my emphaty suffered because I was always the first to get attached only to be left alone by the person I’ve fully invested my time and effort thinking they’ll do the same. 

 

 

Even after I met Minji and asking her to date me.. I struggled to put my trust again and to risk it all. We’ve both got cheated on, countless times for me and I guess that was the base line story of this relationship at first, you know, two people who got cheated on ended up falling in love with each other but I realized that that’s not the case, and that none of that mattered. 

 

 

Because if I hadn’t eavesdropped back then and didn’t know what had happened to her, I would still fall in love with her. She comforts my existence, makes me feel wanted and her sacrificing her own feelings for ours is what truly opened my eyes to changed the way I thought about life and love differently and for the better and for that I’m highly grateful to her and I know the people around me are as well. Maybe it’s time to introduce her to Mom..

 

 

 

I felt a nudged on my left, “you’ve been zoning out Yooh” Dami said worriedly. “Oh it’s nothing. Also, congratulations” I said making her narrowed her eyebrows at me.

 

 

“Huh? For what? Also, I’m really sorry about what I said back there in the studio” I nodded. “Don’t mention it, I was a too. I didn’t consider what you were feeling at the time. Who’s the girl?” I nod towards the red haired girl.

 

 

“Oh that’s my cousin, Gahyeon-ah! Come over here” I choked on my juice which made Minji look over at me worriedly, I gave her an ok-sign to let her know I’m fine.

 

 

“C-cousin??” I whispered, “yea.. wait what else did y— oh, jesus no yooh” she laughed and hit me on my shoulders. 

 

 

“Yes, unnie?” Gahyeon asked.

 

 

“This is my best friend, Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon this is my cousin Gahyeon” Dami intro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter