005

(BxB) Miracle
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Future[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Papa!” Seungcheol turned and smiled as he saw the excited jumpy two and half years old boy came running towards him after the door opened.

“Hello, my prince. Don’t run, you’re going to fall.” Seungcheol scolded but not serious as he picked up the boy with a smile. The boy just giggled nodding to his papa’s words. “Very handsome, my prince.”

“Uca Soon (Uncle Soon) helps me wearing! Ki-an is handsome?” The boy, Ki-an asked. Seungcheol smiled and nodded.

“Papa’s beloved prince is always handsome and becomes more handsome in this suit. So, can you behave today so you won’t ruin this suit, my son?” Seungcheol asked. Ki-an nodded quickly smiling. Seungcheol smiled back and then looked at the guy that came in with Ki-an earlier. “Thanks, Soonyoung.”

“It’s nothing. Anyway, we’re here to call you. It’s all ready now, Jihoon is ready and everyone is already waiting in the hall. Your parents are waiting in front of the hall.” Soonyoung said. Seungcheol nodded.

“I’m nervous.” Soonyoung chuckled.

“Isn’t it normal to be nervous on your wedding day? But don’t worry, it will be fine. You’re getting married to Jihoon, bro.” Soonyoung said. Seungcheol smiled and nodded. He then put down Ki-an and looked at his son, their miracle.

Two and half years just passed by so quickly since he and Jihoon became parents welcoming their son Ki-an into the world. It wasn’t all colourful in the past years, raising a child is very tiring but yet satisfying and happy. Seeing the mini him and Jihoon crawling, walking and running, it’s a bless. He still remembered the euphoria he felt when he first heard Ki-an called him papa. Jihoon also shared the same happiness when Ki-an learnt to call him appa. They’re really grateful for the miracle that happened in their life.

“Ki-an, my prince. Remember to follow what Uncle Soon told you later okay?”

“Okai!” The boy nodded excitedly even though he’s not really understood what is happening. But he’s excited to see many people and beautiful light around him when they first arrived here. Soonyoung took Ki-an’s hand and called the boy to follow him. The two then walked out first followed by Seungcheol.

As soon as Seungcheol stepped out from the door, the opposite door also opened and revealed Jihoon. Their eyes caught each other and smiled.

“Appa!” Jihoon’s eyes fell on the boy, his beloved son.

“Yes?”

“Ki-an handsome!” Jihoon chuckled.

“Yes, dear. You’re so handsome. Be good boy and follow uncle, okay?” Jihoon said. The boy nodded and Soonyoung brought the boy with him first. Jihoon turned to Seungcheol.

“You looked so fine, babe.”

“You’re as well, love.” Seungcheol reached to hold Jihoon’s hand. “I can’t believe we’re going to marry.” Seungcheol said.

“Same here.” Jihoon intertwined their finger. “But it’s funny that we had a son first before getting married.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol just glanced at Jihoon.

“It’s not funny. Just… miracle.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon smiled.

“I know, babe. I’m always thankful to you for bringing me such a great miracle like Ki-an. And love me since ever.” Jihoon said.

Seungcheol smiled. “I love you, Jihoon ah. I’m more grateful to you accepting me as your lover.”

“Love you too, Seungcheol.” They tightened their hold. “Let’s go.”

Seungcheol nodded and walked with Jihoon hand in hand towards the hall. Both of them were anxious, nervous and excited at the same time. But they’re happy. Very happy.

 

 

“Toast to the newly-wed.” Seungcheol and Jihoon chuckled as their friends cheered while raising their glasses. They’re having a small after-party at Jihoon’s family house yard right after their wedding ceremony was done. There’s just small guests attend this party as they decided to keep it among their closest family and friends only. And so do the wedding ceremony earlier, it’s attended by the same guests. The yard filled with lights and also touched up by the pretty colour of autumn as it’s just passed the peak of the season.

“Jihoon.” Jihoon turned and saw Soonyoung with Ki-an sleeping in his ar

Please log in to read the full chapter