003

(BxB) Miracle
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Miracle[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Soonyoung looked at his friend who looked a bit pale than usual. They’re currently loading the boxes of new product batch on the pallet trucks. It’s usually hectic when they’re starting a new quarter of the year moreover if it’s the last quarter of the year, many new products will come in and everyone had to work more. “Seungcheol.”

“Hm?”

“Are you sick?”

Seungcheol glanced at Soonyoung. “No, why?” Soonyoung looked at his friend closely.

“You look pale.”

Seungcheol reached to touch his own face. “I am? I’m fine though.” Seungcheol said, half lying. He actually noticed he felt a bit under weather this morning but gradually felt slightly better as he started working. The pale face was something he hasn’t aware.

“Are you really? Because your face pale and your eyes seemed unfocused too.” Soonyoung said.

“I’m fine.” Seungcheol said. “Come on, the workers are waiting to get the trucks so that they could start load these in.” Seungcheol added. Soonyoung couldn’t help but worry even so he followed Seungcheol’s words. They’re moving few more boxes before Seungcheol staggered a bit after placing down a box on the truck. Luckily, Soonyoung saw that and caught Seungcheol before the said guy fell face first onto the box.

“Oh no, no. Are you okay? I’m so convinced now that you’re lying to me earlier.” Soonyoung said rapidly.

Seungcheol was holding his head. “I’m fine earlier, I swear.”

Soonyoung sighed deeply. “But now you’re really not okay. You shouldn’t do this task now. Let’s get you rest- Seungcheol!” Soonyoung didn’t even get to finish his word when Seungcheol’s body suddenly slumped on his. Upon his cries, other people who were near them turned to look and quickly came closer to help when they saw Seungcheol was unconscious in Soonyoung’s hold. Soonyoung asked them to inform their supervisor and decided to take Seungcheol to the doctor. Luckily their company had panel clinic in their building.

“Please, don’t it be something bad.” Soonyoung prayed as he brought Seungcheol with a help of their co-worker to the clinic.

 

 

“Come again, doctor?” Soonyoung asked while his eyes on Seungcheol who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. The doctor looked at Soonyoung. Earlier, he had brought Seungcheol to the company clinic but the doctor there advised to get Seungcheol checked up in the hospital as the doctor felt irregular and abnormal pulse and blood pressure of Seungcheol during check-ups. So, Soonyoung did brought Seungcheol to the hospital and even called Jihoon to inform when they’re on the way. He’s kind of worried when the clinic doctor told him that. Seungcheol was just finished getting checked up by the doctor they assigned when they came to the hospital and the doctor currently had a talk with Soonyoung.

“Yes, I also cannot believe it but the blood test came out that he’s pregnant for 10 weeks. I can’t believe myself when I check on his pulse. I already request my nurse to bring the ultrasound machine.” The doctor said and at the same time, the door opened revealing one nurse rolled in a machine. Soonyoung just watched as the doctor instructed the nurse to prepare the machine. He glanced at sleeping Seungcheol.

‘How come… I mean aside from Seungcheol is a rare case of male pregnancy… he’s the top?’ Soonyoung mused to himself. He’s not exactly unfamiliar with this type of pregnancy. His distant cousin is a carrier, known since born and he now had a twin of 2 years old. A carrier is not common though, it’s just Soonyoung’s cousin is also one of the rare. Soonyoung’s disbelief was more on shock that Seungcheol is pregnant, not Jihoon. (A/N: I tried not to laugh while writing this part but I laughed LOL)

“It’s true…” The doctor mused and that called Soonyoung back to the current situation. He looked at the doctor who pointed something on the screen. “You could see it yourself.” Soonyoung saw a shape of a baby head very clearly on the screen. His jaw dropped slightly and his eyes trailed to Seungcheol. He looked at Seungcheol carefully and now he noticed that Seungcheol had a little belly.

 “I will get a copy of the sonogram picture.” The doctor said and turned to Soonyoung. The nurse helped the doctor to get the sonogram picture and wrapped up her work there before leaving. “He’s your partner?” Soonyoung quickly shook his head.

“I’m his friend and co-worker. I already contac

Please log in to read the full chapter