004

(BxB) Miracle
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Baby[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hey.” Seungcheol opened his eyes wider as he felt some movement playing with his hair. His eyes caught Jihoon’s face after his sight got clearer.

“Hey… what time is it?”

“It’s noon.” Seungcheol rubbed his eyes and sat up.

“Noon? But you’re home?” Seungcheol said staring at Jihoon. Jihoon smiled.

“I’m worried about you so I take a half-day leave.” Seungcheol frowned.

“Jihoon…”

“No, it’s fine really. My boss doesn’t mind, he understands.” Jihoon sat on the edge of the bed. “How are you feeling? Hungry? I can make something…”

“I’m fine. Feeling better after the nap.” Seungcheol rubbed his tummy. Jihoon’s eyes also fell on the showing tummy. Seungcheol’s already near to complete his second trimester and currently took a medical leave from his work. Sometimes it’s unbelievable that they’re having a baby together but seeing the growing baby bump, they’re amazed and happy.

Seungcheol at first was shocked when he heard about his condition after he woke up. He even thought himself as a freak but just lucky Soonyoung was there and put some sense to Seungcheol’s head while retelling about his distant cousin. Seungcheol then apologized to Soonyoung for his insensitivity that the friend of his just dismissed it knowing Seungcheol was still in shocked. Jihoon was there looking at his boyfriend in silence that Seungcheol thought Jihoon was mad but Jihoon actually wanted Seungcheol to have his time digesting it. Because the male knew it’s something shocking. They got to talk about it later when Soonyoung left the two alone as he knew they needed a talk.

Seungcheol was back to the current time as Jihoon’s voice heard. “Did you eat breakfast thou? Hm, what do you want, I will make it for you?” Jihoon asked while holding Seungcheol’s hand fondly. Seungcheol played with their connected hand.

“Stay here for a while. I just want you.” Jihoon chuckled and nodded. “Baby miss appa too.” Seungcheol added. Jihoon smiled and reached his free hand to touch the tummy.

“Appa always miss you, little one. Be good kid and don’t bother your papa too much, okay?” Jihoon said softly. Seungcheol just smiled.

“Ah, you’re so cute, love.”

“Huh?”

“I’m sure you’re going to be a baby-fool once our child is here.” Seungcheol said chuckling. Jihoon rolled his eyes lazily and ignored Seungcheol’s words. He kept rubbing the tummy while the other hand still in Seungcheol’s grip. “Love.”

“Yes?”

“Can I decorate the baby room again? I’m bored at home.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon looked at Seungcheol.

“But you have to rest more and don’t move too much, doctor’s words, right?” Jihoon said. Seungcheol pursed his lips.

“But I’m bored.” Seungcheol gave his puppy’s eyes. “Please, let me do it, love. I promise I will be careful. Really extra careful.” Seungcheol pleaded. Jihoon looked at his boyfriend for a little while.

“I hold on that promise, Choi Seungcheol. If anything happened, I won’t let you do anything after this.” Jihoon said strictly. Seungcheol nodded.

“Thank you, love. Will be careful, promise.” Seungcheol showed his pinky. Jihoon stared at that pinky and chuckled.

“I think you’re the cute one, babe.” Jihoon connected their pinky together.

“You’re cuter.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon just shook his head and pinched Seungcheol’s cheek lightly.

“Are we debating on this?” Jihoon chuckled. “Anyway, come on. Let me go and make you some food, okay? It’s lunch time already and you should eat.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol looked at Jihoon.

“I want to follow.”

“Only you to be seated there and do nothing.”

“But…”

“Nope, I’m cooking for you. Me. Or you’re going to stay here.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol pouted.

“Fine. I will sit down and just watch you.”

Jihoon smiled. “It’s for your own good, babe. You need to lessen more activities and rest. At least if I’m home, I’m going to pamper you rotten.”

Seungcheol huffed lazily. “I’m not that weak, love. I can do things, still.”

“Then, you’re not liking me pampering you?” Jihoon said faking a hurt. Seungcheol blinked.

“Hey, I didn’t say that.”

“It seems like that to me.”

“Tch, don’t put words in my mouth. See, baby. Your appa is mean.”

“Eoh? How come it’s me? You’re the one not listening to me.” Jihoon said teasing his boyfriend. Seungcheol pursed his lips.

“Annoying.” Seungcheol looked away releasing their hands. Jihoon raised his brow.

“I love you.” Seungcheol startled when those words were whispered near to his ear softly. He turned to glance at Jihoon who was still yet to move away. As a result, their lips met. Jihoon just smiled and leaned closer to give a proper soft kiss. Seungcheol closed his eyes loving the warm caress of the soft lips on his.

“Uh, love you too.” Seungcheol whispered on the lips as Jihoon pulled back a little. The smaller one smiled softly.

“Coming with me?” Jihoon asked. Seungcheol nodded lightly. Jihoon moved back and stood up, giving space for Seungcheol to get down from the bed as well.

The couple went to their kitchen and spent the rest of the day together.

 

 

Seungcheol woke up from his slumber as he wanted to pee. Just then he realized Jihoon was falling asleep sitting on the floor beside the bed. He frowned as he tried to figure out why Jihoon was there and not the bed with him. His nature call was forgotten for a while as he looked at Jihoon.

The tired face and eyebags, Seungcheol could see from his current position. A pang of hurt grew in his heart. Seungcheol bit his lips.

‘He must be very tired, juggling between works and taking care of me…’ Seungcheol’s tear suddenly flowed down his cheeks as he felt a constricting pain in his chest. His hand reached his chest rubbing it a little before his hand went down to his baby bump. ‘Papa is happy to have you, baby but papa felt bad for your appa… we’re burdening him, aren’t we?’

Seungcheol rubbed his tummy few times before he then felt the urge to pee again. He wiped his tears and moved slowly to

Please log in to read the full chapter