CHAPTER 8

The Yankees Adventure

Sakura's POV
Everyone! I told Nako to be ready at exactly 7pm because we will have dinner outside with Yena and Chaeyeon. But, we are here in their company and still! She's still working!

"Yah! Yah! Yabuki Nako, I am hungry! Stop working!"

Nako just look at us and continue her work. Aaahhhh!!! She's becoming a workaholic person.

"Unnies, I still have a meeting for the new project proposal and meeting with some of the business partners of our company. I don't have time to rest!" I wonder why Uncle gave her the position so early.

Additional to that, Uncle Zuko told me that he will be the chairman for now before giving it to Nako in the future making her the CEO and the future Chairman.

But... Isn't this too far?

"Just reschedule your business meetings! My ghad! Chaeyeon, Yena, carry her!" I said.

Chaeyeon and Yena quickly nod and starts carrying Nako like they are kidnapping a kid.

"Yah! My work!" Did this small bean said "yah!" To us?

This brat!

"Yah! We're older than you! Come on, Yena! Let's use the elevator! Kura! Press the button!" Chaeyeon said as she is still holding Nako.

These 2 are already strong but the kid was struggling to escape. Even in the elevator until we reach the parking lot, she's still wiggling around!

I quickly open the door of the car and they entered first on the backseat. I just sit beside Mr. Tyro(who is the driver).

To make sure that Nako will not gonna escape, Yena and Chaeyeon makes sure that she will gonna sit in the middle of them.

"Unnies, can't you just take-out so---" Oh not today, kid!

"No! You will going to eat with us. Chaeyeon, I told you earlier that only the 4 of us will gonna eat in the restaurant, right?"

" Yeah, why? Are you planning to invite the girls too?" You just read my mind, Chaeyeon!

"You got that right! Call them and I already called Mr. Tzuko to pick them up." I said.

Chaeyeon excitedly make a phone call while Nako is still pouting. Is she still mad that we didn't let her continue on her work?

"Nako-yah, are you mad? You know that you're sc---" this duck!

I quickly pinch her legs and gave her a glare. Just one wrong word and she will be dead.

"I mean, you're cute but... Babies needs to have fun and not to stress themselves too much." Aigoo, Yena...

"But I am not a baby. Can't you.... It's alright. I can just do my work at home before I review for my exam tomorrow." Nako said before she grab her phone from her sling bag and play.

Yena just smile and starts playing on her phone too.

Ha.... Is this how scary to have sibling or a child that is becoming workaholic?

Minju's POV
This is totally insane! First, Sakura-unnie orders Mr.Tzuko to pick us up and now the vehicle that we will be riding is... Woah!

A Limousine?!

"Are we really gonna ride that?! For real?!" Yuri excitedly said.

"Yes, this is Ms.Sakura and Ms. Nako's Favorite Limousine. Now, kindly get in. They are now waiting for us." Mr. Tzuko said that makes us more excite!!!

Waahhh!!! 

We excitedly enter the limousine and oh my ghadniss! This is unbelievable!

"THIS IS NOT A CAR! THIS IS A LIVING ROOM! THEY EVEN HAVE DRINKS HERE!!!" Just as soon as Yujin said that, we quickly get a glass and pour some beverage.

Are we allowed to do this?

"Minju, don't you want to drink some juice?" Even my girlfriend, Chaewon-unnie is drinking some beverage.

I mean... Are we really allowed to do this?

"Ah... Ummm.... It's not that I don't like to drink some juice but... Everything in here looks expensive."

Eunbi just laugh and press something on her phone. What?

"Sakura! Minju is worried about the expensive foods, chocolates, chips, and beverages that you have here!" Eunbi-unnie happily said.

They are having a phone call?! What the heck!

"Yah, Minju! Don't hesistate to take some foods and get some drinks in there. Geez! " Is that really not a big deal to them?

I mean... They even have vodka, wine, and champagne in here. I am now wondering, did they drink these beverages before? I mean... Nevermind.

"Really, unnie? I mean... all of the chocolates, the foods, and the beverages in here looks like they're from other countries." 

"Yeah.. Maybe some of it. Just take some, we will be waiting here in ****** Restaurant. Nako was being stopped to have business calls by Yena and Chaeyeon. By the way, YURI! YENA WANTS TO ASK YOU IF YO----- (Yena: Unnie!!! It's nothing Yuri! Kura-unnie! You heard the duck! See you all later!"  Then Kura-unnie ended the call.

Ha... Seems like I can really just take whatever I want in here.

"Minju! Try this drink. It's so good!" Chaewon-unnie gladly offered me some drink which I gladly took.

As soon as I take a sip, I just realized how delicious it is. Maybe you are all thinking that I might drink the wine or any alcoholic beverages in here but no. It's actually just the banana milk.

Speaking of alcohol... Look who's drunk!

"Let's get this party started! WWOOOOOHHHH!" Ahn Yujin... Are you drank?

"Ahn Yujin! Don't stand u----" Before Hyewon-unnie finish what she was trying to say, Yujin stand up and was fall because she hit her head on the roof of the car.

Idiot puppy...

"I told you to not stand up."-Hyewon-unnie

"Are you alright Yujin? Just eat some chips and you will be alright." Hitomi softly said as she offer the chips that she was eating to the puppy.

"Yuri-unnie, I hurt my head... Huhuhu... Wonyoung-ah!" Yujin is such a baby.

"That's what you get for being silly! Just don't do it again." Aigoo, Yuri, why are you being such a tsundere!

"Yujin-unnie, you need to calm down. look what happened to you." I really don't know if Wonyoung is comforting Yujin or not.

"Geez! I called the two of you to comfort me not to diss me!" Hahaha! Yujin is upset!

Wonyoung just cuddle with Yujin while I cuddle with Chaewon-unnie. Of course, I am holding her hand while we were talking about what we will going to do tomorrow.

"Where do you want to go for our date after class?" Date after class? Hmmm...

"Maybe we could just watch some movies and oh! Eat in a restaurant!That would be amazing, unnie!"

"Yeah... Just like the time we confessed to each other."

Oh... The time we confess to each other is something that is so memorable because it was funny and romantic.

                                                                                               Flashback

It's been a long time since I went to a cafe by myself. Of  course, I ordered some chocolate cake and when I saw someone eating Mint Chocolate Cake, I really asked myself:

"How the heck can they eat a cake that taste like toothpaste?!"

I am sure when I said that out loud, some of the mint choco lovers will going to glare me and I am scared for it to happen.

For now, while I am eating my cake I saw someone sit in front of me. Isn't there any seats that he or she can sit?

"Minju-yah, you're here! What a coincidence!"Oh! That voice is from Chaewon-unnie!

I look at the girl who is sitting in front of me and I just saw the most beautiful angel that I've ever seen. Seriously, how can she make my heart beat so fast? Her beauty is so breathtaking!

"Ah! U-Unnie! You're here too! Umm..."

"Is there any problem?" How can she be so calm yet so attractive at the same time?!

"A-Ah... Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, unnie?" 

Wait  a minute! What did I just asked?!

"Ha? None but I already liked someone." Oh... 

That hurts! Minju, you can act right, act like you're alri---

"Yeah... Me too, I like you! I mean.. Argh! What's happening to me?!" Seriously! What's wrong with me?!

I look at Chaewon-unnie and I can a blush and see that she was shocked about what I just said. Damn! Why do I have to be so clumsy?!

I just quickly drink my juice and leave the cafe. Sure, I am so disappointed but... Seriously! I am really clumsy! I just continued to walk while reflecting my actions when someone called me.

"Kim Minju!" 

I turned around and saw Chaewon-unnie running to me before she hugged me. What the... Hell is happening here?

"How dare you left me in the cafe without hearing my response." She's mad. I know she's mad.

"I-I... I am so so---" Before I can finish my words, she kissed me in front of these before.

Just as soon as she pulled away, she smiled at me and hold my hands before she said this to me.

"Don't. I love you and you love me. I cannot let my girlfriend be disappointed because of her clumsiness because I like it." Girlfriend?

"We're... You're... Oh my ghad!" I hug her tight and continue to say I love you.

"Thank you! Oh my ghad! You're finally my... WOOOH!!! I love you, unnie."

"I love you too, Minju."

                End of flashback

 I really don't regret that I confess to her even though I am clumsy.

"I will gonna pick you up in the Student Council office. Okay?" I said.

She just smiled at me and lay her head on my shoulder. Geez! I really love this girl!

Hitomi's POV

Just as soon as we arrived in the **** Restaurant, it took a lot of struggle to pull Yujin and Yuri out of the car. They like the car too much!

"Ah! Can't we just live here?" Yujin sulky said as she's grabbing the seat.

"NO! They are waiting for us, unnie! COME OUT!" Wonyoung said in a pissed voice as she pull Yujin out of the car while Yuri?

Well....

"PUT ME DOWN!!! YAH!!! ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME?!" Yes, Hyewon-unnie, Eunbi-unnie, and me are carrying her like we are kidnapping a child.

But who cares, we made them out of the car. We dragged them to the restaurant and as soon as we enter, we saw Nako, Yena-unnie, Chaeyeon-unnie, and Kura-unnie talking.

"I told you, I am big enough to fight those people. Let me join the mission, please!" Why does Nako pleading to the other unnies in a cute voice?!

"You're a baby! We cannot let you get hurt!"-Kura-unnie

Yena-unnie look at us and smiled. Seems like they noticed us.

"Speaking of Nako being a baby, they're already here! Girls! Come sit with us!" Yena-unnie gladly said.

We excitedly sit with  them and look at the foods that they ordered. Woah... It's too... Did they just ordered everything in the menu?

Everyone seems to sit on the chosen seats that like. 

  2Kim  SakuChaen  YenYul

                   Long Table                                           

  Hyebi  HiiNako Annyeongz

(A/N: Let me just used the ship names)

Damn... Nako is sitting beside me. She look serious.

"Are you alright, Nako? You seem too serious." I asked.

She look at me and shook her head before telling us to eat. Even though everyone is having fun, this girl beside me is gloomy.

"Nako-unnie, do you want to join us in the student council room? We can watch a movie and chat there." Wonyoung happily said.

But Nako just shook her head making Wonyoung sad but I think she already noticed the dark aura that is surrounding Nako right now.

"Is there any problem, unnie? You're not your usual self today, unnie." With what Yujin said, Nako just took a deep breathe and smiled at her while saying that she's alright.

Sakura-unnie who is observing our fellow japanese seems to have something to say.

"Nako, we are here to eat not to work. Be a normal teenager just  for now." Kura-unnie said that with a serious voice making us all scared.

"I will never be a normal teenager. Now, if you let me, our family need to bring another dangerous mafia family down before they kill another innocent people." Nako calmly said.

She grabbed her sling bag and wear her coat before she walk away. But the moment she was about to leave the restaurant, a gun shot was heard and it was in her direction.

"You know that our boss is too powerful to be defeated." The gunman said.

He fired another gun shot, 2 gun shots actually, making everyone hide under the table. But Kura-unnie just called someone while Nako, she was on her knees.

What's going on?

"Geez... I am so thankful that I wore a bulletproof vest. Now! *stand up and punch the guy on the face before twisting his arm and grabbed the gun then hit his head by her elbow* Mind if I can kill you? Yena-unnie! Call the police right now! I caught another member of the other mafia family." She said.

The gunman kicked her on the stomach and was about to punch her when she suddenly grabbed arm then kick his knees before punching his stomach several times. She give him a round kick on the face making the guy fall down.

"We will make you pay!"

"How? My guardians already caught them. Actually, they're here! Papa Reve!" 

What is happening?

Nako's POV

I am so happy that my guardians are here! I know that they will be mad that I almost stained my hand with blood but I can't do anything with it. Urini-unnie and zuko-unnie just throw the other suspects on the floor before they rush to hug me.

"Are you hurt?"-Urini-unnie

"Are you alright? You're right arm is bleeding!"-zuko-unnie

They're becoming hysterical!

"I'm alright! Did you capture the boss of their mafia family? Does he have child?" I asked.

"Actually, Fritzu, the boss of the Hatsushi Family, killed his son. We found his body and it was brutal. But Fritzu didn't surrender yet, fought with us so we needed to kill him." Gatsu-oppa said.

Poor son... I hope he rest in peace.

"Does he have a daughter?" I asked.

"None. I think, every Mafia boss have one child but they always killed them in either a minimum or maximum way." Well, that's true, I guess.

"Anyway, We already caught his men and they want to have a new life so... what's your decision?" Hitzu-oppa said.

I looked at the people who are kneeling and ashamed of looking at me. Poor creature, they got in to a big problem.

"After their trial, while they are in the prison. Give their family a money to start a business. Just... comfort them for a while and give them some grocery products." I said.

The men that they caught cried out loud and thank me.

"Thank you so much, Lady Nako! We will going to protect you until we died!"-Men 1

"We will gonna find a decent work, we promise!" -Men 2

I just smiled at them and was about to walk inside to the restaurant when I felt dizzy.

"Unni---"

Just like that, Everything went black....

My arm hurts!

-------------End of Chapter 8------------------