CHAPTER 5

The Yankees Adventure

Yena's POV
It's been a while since I invite Yuri to hangout with me. Maybe because I'm always with Chaewon that I sometimes forgot hanging out with Yuri. That's why, I have a plan!

I think everyone knows that I like that squirrel and I plan to confess to her soon.

Um... Is it too obvious that I like her?

"Hyewon-unnie, look at this photo that I got. I'm good right!" Oh! Yuri is here in the Student Council headquarters.

Eh? Why... Since when did she became too much affectionate towards Hyewon?

"Hmm... Yeah, you're good! Now, why did bring Yena in our house? Are you trying to cheat from me?" All of sudden, Hyewon?!

"No! She's just a colleague. She followed me at home." Colleague, Yuri?

Are they... Ah....

Roleplaying, they're starting again.

"Ah! They're doing it again! Again and Again!" Yujin is over with their roleplaying.

Not just her, all of us are over to their roleplaying.

"Yujin-unnie, come sit with me. Let's just watch some movies." Wonyoung to the rescue!

Yujin quickly sit beside Wonyoung and they watch "Your Name". That movie is too good! I want to watch it again but I also need to ask Yuri to hangout with me.

But how am I gonna do that if she's sticking with Hyewon all day!

Geez! I just sit beside Chaewon and rest my head on her shoulder. This is too heartbreaking for me to watch.

"Are you alright, unnie?" Chaewon asked.

I just nod and close my eyes, reminiscing the time Yuri likes to stick to me.

Maybe I am too late already.

"Yena-unnie!"

I look at the person who called me and gave her a questionable look.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked.

She starts fidgeting her fingers and shyly starts asking me.

A few minutes ago, she's flirting with Hyewon and now she's shy?

Yuri, are you alright?

Yes, Yuri finally noticed me and I don't know if I should be happy or not.

"Can I-I i-i-invite you to a-a mov-movie date?" Huh?

Wait...

Loading ....

5%

15%

20%

30%

39%

45%

50%

"Date?"

56%

65%

70%

80%

89%

95%

100%

Loading complete!

"You're inviting me in a date?!"

Is this a win for me?

"Yeah, so do you want t---" what kind of question is that?! Let me cut off your sentence.

"Sure! When is the movie date?" I asked while acting cool with it but in the inside...

I WANT TO HUG HER SO MUCH!

"Oh! Maybe after class, is that alright with you?" After class...

Let me check my schedule. I take my phone out of my pocket and look at my schedule in the calendar app.

Hm...

"Sure! I'm available. I will just gonna wait for you at the gate."

Yuri smiled at me and gave me a peck on my cheeks before she continue having fun with Hyewon and Eunbi-unnie.

Yeah... She just did that.

Hitomi's POV
Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! Why did I not notice it earlier? Yujin and Hyewon-unnie literally said to me...

"Before you go in your class, make sure that you did your makeup and your hair very well."

They kept this a secret! I think everyone in our squad knows that I have a crush on Nako.

Yet! They did this. Why?

"Are you alright? We can just postpone this date and do it in the other day." Kyaaak! Nako noticed it!

I quickly formed hands into an "X" and shook my head. Now look on what they've done to Nako, she thought I am not okay with this date.

Mou~~~

"Now, I'm totally okay. Just... Just nervous because it's the first time someone asked me for a date."

She hold my hand and smiled at me. That smile that makes my heart beat faster.

"Then should I invite you on a date everyday?"

Kyaaaakkkk!!!!! I just won a jackpot!

I can't say anything, instead, I just blushed. I lower down my head and avoid her gaze.

How can this small girl have this kind of impact towards me?

"Aww... You're so cute! Come on! *Hold my hand* Let's eat in that Japanese restaurant."

Then she pulled me with her in a Japanese restaurant and order some foods. Waaahhhh... It's been a long time since I've seen this much foods.

I am so lucky!

But what is happening with Chaeyeon-unnie?

Chaeyeon's POV
Hitomi texted me that Nako invited her to eat in this fancy Japanese food and later they will gonna go play in the arcade before going to the cinema. While Yena texted me that Yuri and her went to a Movie date.

While Sakura.... She...

She just invite me to play with her in the internet cafe.

How can this girl live?

"Chaeyeon-ah! There's an enemy ahead! Look a----" I can't take this anymore!

"Stop playing with computer games please! I'm out of here!" Geez!

I quickly grab my bag and leave the internet cafe. That girl really doesn't care about anything except playing online games.

It makes me feel that I fell for her.

"Chaeyeon! Chaeyeon, wait!" Oh look who's here!

I turned around and saw her following me. So she's done playing.

"Are you mad? You should have told me where you want to go." Is she scolding me?!

"It's because I know that you like games but not in this level where you are too obsessed with it that you forgot me. I'm out of here!"

Geez,  she's being too much!

I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm and turned me around then she hug me.

Oh my...

*Blushing*

I am screaming on the inside!

"SHE HUG ME! MY CRUSH HUG ME!"

"Should hug her back or not?"

"Chaeyeon,  calm down! It's just Sakura,  ca---Aaaahhhh!!!!"

"She's not just Sakura,  it's MIYAWAKI SAKURA!"

She let go of the hug and cupped my face. C-Can somebody stop her?

"I'm sorry, should I invite you to eat with me in a restaurant?" Waahh----

Wait,  what?

"S-Sure..."

She let go of my face and gave me a smile before calling someone.

"Nako-chan, are you still there with Hii? We're coming in there. Wait for us! *end call and look at Chaeyeon* Come on!  They're waiting for us!"

She really did that...

We're going to have a double date with Nako and Tomi.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Are you seriously not gonna come?  It's alright. We can have a double date next time. Yeah... Bye!" She ended the call and continue eating her food with a disappointed look.

"Maybe Nako needs to do something, same to Hii too. Don't think about it." I said.

She just smiled at me.

"It's alright. I kinda like to be alone with you."

Oh my ghad! I'm not blushing right.

"You're blushing! Cute!" Miss Miyawaki, please spare my heart.

She pinch my cheeks and just continue eating.

Damn, she really have big impact on me.

Yena's POV
I hate to admit but, picking a horror movie is not a bad idea. Yuri have been clinging on me for as long as the movie is still running.

"U-unnie, I hate this I.T movie. Can't we just leave right now?" Aigoo,  Yuri....

"Are you sure?  It will be a waste of money if we didn't finish the movie."

She hit my arm making me gasp. Look at this girl! She hurt me!

"Yah! Why are you hitting my arm?!"

"SHHHH!" Oh damn, I got scolded by the people here in the cinema.

I awkwardly smile at them before apologizing. This JoYul's fault that I got scolded by this people.

"Let's go, unnie." Yuri scarily said.

I just nod at her and help her stand up.  Instead of walking,  she just run away.

That kid, she can't watch horror movies but she still picked that movie. She doesn't know how to pick the right movie for her.

"So, where's next?" I asked to the lifeless Yuri who is sitting on the floor.

"Let's go shopping!" Shopping?

Well.... With the puppy eyes that she is giving to me, I can't say no to it.

"Fine, let's go!"

This kid is too cute!

Hitomi's POV
We just finished playing in the arcade and we are now on our way home. Nako bought me a lot of things.

"Did you like that Teddy Bear?" She asked while playing on her phone.

"I like it. But my favorite is our couple pajamas. It's cute!"

She quickly put her phone inside her bag and hold my hand.

"Glad you like it. Then, I should wear the pajama later." Nako said before giving me a smile.

"Sure! I'll gonna wear it too."

I pat her head and she just nod as a response.

She's too cute! I like it!

Wonyoung's POV
"Yuri-unnie and Yena-unnie should be in a relationship right now. Why are they so slow?!" -Yujin-unnie

Look who's talking, the girl who can't even confess to Minju-unnie.

"Oh,  how about you confess to Minju-unnie? That would work!"

She gave me a glare and continue spying on the YenYul couple.

"Can't, she's being courted by Chaewon-unnie and she likes her too. I already lose you know!" This brat, how can she be so lively while talking about it.

But well,  that's Yujin-unnie. She's covering her real feelings with a smile.

How can she be so selfless?!

"Eunbi-unnie said that Minju-unnie and Chaewon-unnie have an announcement to make. Should we go home right now?" Yujin-unnie...

I didn't answer her as I am mad that she's being like this. She just grabbed her bag and was about to leave when I hold her arm.

"Yah! What are y---"

"Unnie! Stop acting like you're not hurt!  Can't you just be truthful?  We're not going home. We're gonna sleep in Nako-unnie's house. I am not accepting no as an answer."

I quickly called Nako-unnie and she answered. Yes, I like her but as a sister that I look up to. We're like siblings now.

"Hello? Wonyoung,  what is it?"

"Unnie! You know, that I will be sleeping in your house tonight right?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Yujin-unnie will gonna come with me. You know, it's because of Minju-unnie. So, can I?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll just gonna pick you two up on the gate of your dorm. I am near there. Bye!"

Then she ended the call.  Now what?

"We need to go home before Nako-unnie arrive!"

I quickly drag her with me and leave the mall before calling for a taxi and tell him to go full speed and in just a few minutes,  we arrive but...

As soon as we enter the dorm 1, Nako-unnie is already there. Congratulating Minju-unnie and Chaewon-unnie.

"Oh,  Yujin! You're here! Chaewon-unnie is now my girlfriend, isn't that g---"

Before Minju-unnie  finishes her words,  Nako-unnie cut her off with a serious yet lively voice.

"Yujin, Wonyoung, it's time to go! Let's go to my house! Eunbi-unnie, they will be sleeping in my house tonight. *Look at the surrounding* What's with the aura, guys?" Nako-unnie actually noticed the weird aura that was happening here.

I looked at Yujin-unnie and she seems tense and looks like about to break down. She curled up her hands like a fist and her eyes are panicking.

Poor Yujin-unnie...

Nako's POV
It may looks like I am smart but... I can totally notice that Yujin is about to break down while stealing gazes to Chaewon-unnie and Minju.

*Sigh*

This scenario kinda makes me feel awkward. Everyone in our squad knows that Yujin likes Minju because it was kinda obvious. I look at Yujin and I can see the pain in her eyes.

I walk towards her and hold her hand.

"Yujin-ah! Did you already packed your things for tonight's sleep-over?" I sweetly asked.

I look at her eyes while giving a signal to quickly pack some clothes.

"Ah.. not yet. Let me go to my room fo---"-Yujin

"Wonyoung and I will come with you." I said.

The three of us went to her room and there, while helping her pack some clothes.

"Unnie, I will just gonna go to your car and wait for the two of you." Wonyoung said.

I signalled her to lower her head and pats her before she leave. Now, it's only Yujin and me.

"You liked Minju, aren't you?"

She looked at me and the tears were about fall down from her eyes. That's when the moment I have decided that, she needs some comfort.

So, I hug her.

"What should I do, unnie? It hurts." She's crying.

It breaks my heart.

"Stay strong. I will gonna help you to move on. To help you focus on something."

I cupped her face and give her a smile.

"How about tomorrow morning, you and Wonyoung will going to meet my 2nd to 6th guardians. You can watch our training too. We don't have classes tomorrow anyways." I said.

She gave me a comfort smile that makes my heart at ease.

I pat her head and help her carry her things. I let Yujin go first after that, I whispered something to Eunbi-unnie.

"She's hurt. Make sure that when Yujin came back home, she will be busy and not think of Minju a lot." I whispered.

I gave her a smile and before I left, I said something.

"Minju, Chaewon-unnie, congrats on being a couple." I said.

I left their dorm and when I reach my car, I called Sakura-unnie and told her  that Yujin will be sleeping in our house with Wonyoung.

Hitomi is hugging the bear that I bought for her and now in her pajama, the white pajama from the couple item that we bought.

(A/N: The pajamas that NakHii wore in their vlive.)

I pat Yujin's arm as soon as I arrive on the parking lot of their apartment and gave her a caring look.

Wonyoung and Yujin quickly enter the car and I told Mr.Reyson to drive.

Now, what should I do to help Yujin?

Yena's POV
Yuri, Chaeyeon, and I just got home and we've been told by Eunbi-unnie that Chaewon and Minju are together.

I got worried about Yujin. I know how she loved Minju yet, she didn't got noticed.

"Poor Yujin... How can we help her?" Yuri asked.

"Nako told me to make sure that when Yujin came back from the sleep-over, she should be busy and avoid to make her think about Minju."-Eunbi-unnie

"I think, Yujin will gonna avoid Minju and Chaewon. But, she must be in pain right now." Chaeyeon said.

Chaeyeon's right, Yujin will surely avoid the new couple. Poor Puppy, she must be in pain.

I wanna slap the 2Kim couple but, hell!

"No matter what happened, we should help her move on. Even though we need to keep this as a secret." I said.

Poor Yujin, she must be in pain.

I am sure Nako and Wonyoung is making sure she's comfortable.

There's no doubt with it.

----------------- Chapter 5 End ------------------