CHAPTER 6

The Yankees Adventure

Nako's POV
Yujin, Wonyoung, Kura-unnie and I have movie marathon and play some video games. We actually gave Wonyoung and Yujin their own room so that whenever they visit, they can sleep here in their house.

Right now, I invited them to my family's headquarters yet... Why does it looks like a mansion. Under the mansion is out training room and secret rooms.

"So this are Koru-oppa (2nd seat), Hitzu-oppa(3rd seat), zuko-unnie (4th seat), Urini-unnie(5th seat), Reve-oppa(6th seat), and Gatsu-oppa(7th seat). Urini-unnie and Reve-oppa are in a relationship and they are like my parents. So... They are my guardians. I'm technically the 1st seat yet because my dad is not here is the boss. I will be in his position." I said.

Actually, Mom and Dad aren't calling me until now. I am so worried about them.

"Nice to meet you all! I'm Yujin."

Everyone smiled at her and then Wonyoung starts introducing herself.

"I'm Wonyoung, nice to meet you!" Aigoo! So cute Wonyoung!

Everyone also greet them back and stop their training to play with them. Also, because of curiosity, Yujin wants to learn how to fight.

"Nako-unnie! Nako-unnie! Can you teach me how to fight? The last time you saved us, it was super cool! Please, teach me! I want to join you fight with bad guys!" Aigoo, Yujin! You don't know what you are talking about.

I signalled her to lower down herself and pat her head. I really need ro explain everything to her.

"You know Yujin, the world that I am in is both in the crime world where we will going to kill everyone in the enemy's family when they didn't surrender. Or sacrifice our lives to creat peace and prevent other mafias to kill innocent people.  We maybe not a normal mafia family but, we still do some crime by torturing when it was needed in an interrogation or mercilessly kill them when they fought back.  So it's a no for you."
Long explanation but I am sure, Yujin and Wonyoung understand what I am tr---

"But you are just doing that with the policemen to prevent those evil people to kill innocent people right? So, it is not a crime to make a peaceful world. So... Please, unnie! Teach me!" WHAT?!  AHN YUJIN!

This kid, she really wants to join us and teach her so bad. No,  I will not gonna let her join in the world that I am in. 

I look at Wonyoung and signalled her to disturb Yujin for me.

"Hmm... Urini-unnie! zuko-unnie!  *Glance at Them then Yujin and glance back to them* Is there anything that Yujin-unnie and I can do here?" Wonyoung asked with a "Help-me-disturb-this-puppy look".

Praying for it to work,  it really worked as I saw a smirk from the 2 older ladies.

"Oh! We have a kitchen here,  how about we bake some cupcakes." Urini-unnie said as she drag Yujin away from me.

What the hell...

"Wonyoung-ah! We will gonna have some fun baking cookies and pancakes. Enjoy eating it later, boys!" zuko-unnie said and wink at the boys before they left.

Oh my ghad... They haven't gone for like a minute but why do I feel like, something's terrible will going to happen?

They can bake, right?

Sakura's POV
Being with Chaeyeon is like being in heaven. How can someone be so perfect? She can dance, sing, smart, she's kind, she have great personality, she can cook... I am falling to her!

Catch me my love!

"Yah! Yah! Sakura!" Oh my ghad! Someone really caught me.

I open my eyes and saw,eh... Huh? What?

"Hyewon? Did something went wrong?! *Get up and fix herself* Where's Chaeyeon? She should be the one who catch me. Where is she?"

As I asked that, I can feel some jealousy coming from Hyewon. It may not be noticeable with her facial expression but damn... She have a dark aura around her!

Is she alright?

"She's flirting with Eunbi-unnie. Geez! There's a Public Display Affection in our room! Let me outta here!" Then Kang-chan walk away.

Flirting? Public Display Affection huh! Now I can feel something surrounding my body.

"Woah! Kura-unnie is so scary! Talk to her, Yuri!" Oh! Hitomi is here.

I look at her and smile making her scream.

"HELP! Minju! Chaewon-unnie! Somebody, Kura-unnie is so scary!"
Hm...Hii-chan! Why are saying that to me?

"Oh, don't be scared, Hii-chan. I am not a phobia nor a devil. Come here!" *Releasing more dark energy*

I grinned at her and walk towards her when the others came. Did you all know what they did?

"Holy! Is that Sadako?! What the duck!" Are you calling or cursing yourself, Yena?

Yena is becoming the great-granddaughter of DONALD DUCK! Damn!

"How could you call me Sadako, Don-Yena duck!" I said with a pissed voice making everybody hug each other.

"I-I-I... Waaahhhh!!! Yuri! Help me!" Yena is crying, she even backhug Yuri.

"But Kura-unnie is too scary! Minju, be the bait!" Bait? Seriously, Yuri?

"Why me?! Kura-unnie might kick me on the face if I talk to her. You do it!" Minju-ssi..

"But you are talking to me, Minju-ssi... Hehehehe.." Kindly insert my evil laugh. I enjoy teasing them!

Minju screamed and hide behind Chaewon who is trying to hide behind Minju. In short...

2Kim are becoming cowardly mess.

"Yah! Why are you hiding behind me?! Let me hide behind you!"-Chaewon

"You are older than me, you should protect me!"-Minju

"Yah! It do... Aish! Chaeyeon-unnie! Eunbi-unnie! Sakura-unnie is trying to scare us!" Now it is no fun!

I stop my scheme and just look at Chaewon with a disappointed look. She ruined the fun!

"What's going on here? Sakura, what happened?" Great! Eunbi-unnie and CHAEYEON is here.

"I'm just having fun scaring them. It's nothing. Um...*look at her watch*  Look at the time! I am late for the board meeting! See you later!" I said in a rush way.

"Are you not gonna join us for lunch?" Do you really have to ask me that, Chaeyeon?

"Nah, I will just gonna eat with Wonyoung, Yujin, and Nako later. Bye!"

As soon as I left, I felt a pang on my chest.

What is this feeling?

Yujin's POV
"I like Yujin and Wonyoung's cupcakes but... Eating Urini and zuko's Cupcake makes me have LBM!"

Yap, Gatsu-oppa's complain is just one of the complains that was said to Urini-unnie and zuko-unnie.

How? Well... We bake cupcakes earlier and when we let the boys (Nako-unnie is in her training) eat the cupcakes that we baked... Well, they like our cupcake but not with Urini-unnie and zuko-unnie's cupcake.

They even went to the restroom multiple times!

"Please! If ever we got married or you plan to baked something, Urini... Please, don't do that. I beg you!" Woah! That was kinda harsh Reve-oppa!

Urini-unnie put her hands on her waist and glared at her boyfriend. Oh someone is mad!

"Oh no, you didn't, Reve-oppa!"

"Yujin-unnie, should we get some popcorn? This is fun to watch!" Good idea, Wonyoung!

"Oh! Don't worry about that because I just got some popcorn for the 6 of us. Let's watch this show!" Koru-oppa gave the popcorns for Wonyoung and I as we sit on the couch and watch the lovers fighting.

Hitzu-oppa even got some drinks for us. Wow! Are we in a cinema?

"Best Show Ever! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Oh, I like that chant, Hitzu-oppa.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!FIGHT!"

As we continue cheering, Nako-unnie get out of the bathroom wearing her office attire yet looks like a uniform.

With the gold vest and white polo as well as a red necktie and black skirt. It's perfection! She even wears heels!

"What's going on here?" Nako-unnie asked as she sit between me and Wonyoung.

"Reve said underestimated my baking skills and told me to never baked again!"-Urini-unnie

"It's because, you're at baking! Let me just bake for you!" Ohh... Nice move, Reve-oppa!

"How about Reve-oppa teach Urini-unnie how to bake. That would be the best option. Now! Go back to work. I will be heading to the company after I drop Wonyoung and Yujin in their dorm. Let's go!" Nako-unnie said.

She called Mr. Tyro to ready the car and we went to the parking lot. As soon as we enter the car. We just talk about what happened.

Damn, after we got in the dormitory, we bid a goodbye to Nako-unnie and went to our own dorm.

In dorm 2 when I was in, damn, it's totally a mess.

Can I just sleep all day?

Eunbi's POV
It is not the first I feel the dark aura around Sakura but it is the first time I saw her acting like that. It reminds me of myself.

"Hyewon-ah! Can I ask you to come with me in the mall?"

Hyewon just looked at me and nod as she get up from the couch and get her jacket from her closet.

How can someone be this attractive?!

"It's because you are whipped towards Hyewon-unnie."-Chaewon

Did I just say it out loud?

"Loud and clear, unnie.  How about you stop talking if you don't want Hyewon-unnie knows that you like her?" Y-Yah!  K-Kim Minju!

How can she diss me like that?

Is she recording for her diss track?

"Speaking of Hyewon-unnie, there she is! Hyewon-unnie! Eunbi-unnie said you need to hangout with her in the cafe later!" What the hell?!

I thought Hitomi is the normal one here,  did she got infected by some type of virus like "Yuding Virus" or "Yuri-Brat Virus"?

Nevermind!

"Oh!  Sure!  How about we go Star Cafe?  Is that alright with you?" Did Hyewon-unnie just agreed to have a date with me?

Eunbi,  calm down!

"Woah! Woah!  WOAH! I just got home and Eunbi-unnie is already a blushing mess?! Anyway, Wonyoung is already at dorm 1 and she wants some playmate." I really don't know if I should smack Yujin's head or not.

Hyewon just look at her phone and smiled at me.

The smile that saved my soul!

"Shall we go, unnie?" She offers me her hand!

Well,  I am hesitating whether I should her hand but she just did it and we are now holding hands!

As we leave the dorm she wrap her arm around my shoulder and whispered:

"Stop being too gorgeous, you're killing me and I like it."

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

SHE EVEN WINKED AT ME!

SAY WHAT?!

Chaeyeon's POV
I am currently watching an anime called Food Wars with Wonyoung when she suddenly asked something.

"Unnie, don't you think Hyewon-unnie is making a move to Eunbi-unnie? Yujin-unnie called me earlier and said that when she got home, Eunbi-unnie is a blushing mess." Oh! So, Wonyoung know it first before me.

I just pat her head and said...

"Believe me, within this day, those 2 will gonna be together. Since when did my words went wrong?"

"When you said that Sakura-unnie will gonna ask you for marriage within this day but still, she haven't called you." WHAT THE HECK!

JANG WONYOUNG! WHA---

"I am speechless."

I thought Wonyoung will gonna stop but instead, she just continued.

"Speechless that you cannot confess to Sakura-unnie? You're so coward, unnie!"Okay,  that's it!

"Wonyoung, how about you go to your room and study? Let me cook some carbonara."

Before Wonyoung can say anything, I gave her a force smile and she understands it right away that's why she went to her room.

Ha... This is not the way I raised her.

Eunbi's POV
We are done buying the things we need in the dorm yet, none of us are talking.

Not until we enter the Star Cafe where she orders a Americano and Iced Americano for the 2 of us.

As we sit, I am expecting that we will not going to talk.  But...  She said this.

"Eunbi-unnie, did you ever fall in love? Because I did." I quickly look at her and she have this lovely eyes.

Wait..  Why do I feel like a confession is going to happen?

"W-Wh.. I-I... I did. Umm... Who di-did you like?" Eunbi, why are stuttering?!

"Hmm... Unnie, come closer to me."Closer?

I look closer at her and was waiting for her answer until...

*chu*

Oh no she didn't!

"Well... Did I answer your question on who I liked? *wink* Now, I know you liked someone.  Who is it?" A few seconds before her wink she is so playful,  after the wink she became a jealous girlfriend.

What the heck!

Well..  How shoul--Ah... I don't know if I can do this but...

*chu*

"I-I-It's... Umm... I think we sh---"

"Can you be my girlfriend?" That was fast Hyewon!

"That's too fast!"

"It's not! I know you liked me for a long time, the same as me.  I cannot let you date somebody else except me, and I love you so..  Can you be my girlfriend?" Is she... Damn! How can she be so charismatic?!

I nod at her and she just hug me before we stand up and she wrap her arm around my shoulder and helped with the grocery bags.

Damn! She's too good in confessions!
---------------------------------------------------
"You're good, Kwangbae!"-Yena

"That is so romantic!"-Yujin

"Yena-unnie should do that to me when she asked me to be her girlfriend in the future."-Yuri

"Should I ask Nako like that or not?"-Hitomi

"If I will gonna do what Hyewon did to Eunbi-unnie to Kura,  she will gonna kill me!"-Chaeyeon

What the hell is happening?

"Well, that's the outcome of Hyewon-unnie's confession." What are you saying, Minju?

"It maybe romantic but hell... you are so lucky, unnie!" Even Chaewon?!

Oh my ghad! Help me get out of this mess!

Thank goodness, Wonyoung are asleep or else...

A/N:
In the other hand, Wonyoung is still sleeping while cuddling with her Rabbit plushie.

What a cute baby.

-------------------End of Chapter 6----------