CHAPTER 4

The Yankees Adventure

Nako's POV
It's been a week since I arrived here in Paris yet, my parents still insist me to stay here to work. It's such a pain that I can't go back in Korea because of the problems of our company here in Paris.

But because I was about to be finished with all my paperworks, I have decided to go to my dad to tell him that I want to go home in Korea.

"He's not gonna punch me, right? Argh... He might get angry with my decision but I want to go home! It's too boring in here!" Let me pack my things and tell my secretary, Mr. Reyson to book my flight to Korea.

I press number 1 on the telephone quickly told Mr. Reyson to book a ticket for a flight to Korea today.

"Book a ticket for a flight to Korea. I want to go home now. Kindly tell Dad's secretary that I will visit my father."

"Isn't dangerous for Keun-Hyung if he will gonna te---" geez, when did my secretary became a scaredy cat?

"It's not. Quickly do what I said, I am visiting my dad right now."

Before he can utter a word, I quickly ended our conversation. He have a lot of complains, it's making me pissed.

Well then, time to wear my coat and go talk to dad.

Eunbi's POV
Too much paperworks for the Student Council. Sometimes, I regret being appointed as the Student Council President. But well, I can't change that fact so, I have to accept it.

"Unnie, I can't finish this paperwork anymore. Can Chaeyeon substitute me as the vice president? I'm really tired, u----" I didn't let the duck finish her words instead, I throw her my notebook.

"EUNBI-UNNIE! WHY THE HELL DID THROW A NOTEBOOK AT ME?!" This brat...

"Do you want me to throw a book on you or you will going to continue your work?" I asked.

Yena pouts and starts to throw a tantrum. Is she really part of the unnie line in our group?

She's acting like she's younger than Wonyoung.

"Unnie~~~ I want Chaeyeon to take my position as the Vice President~~~ It's too hard for me~~~" Yena didn't really know about the job of Being a Secretary.

"Yena-yah, I am a Secretary and it's already too hard for me. I rather want this position than to be a Vice President, you sneaky duckling Donald Trump." Ooohhh!! Chaeyeon-ah! You're starting to learn the savageness from Hitomi.

My Wife, I mean.... Hehehe.... My child!

"HA?! Then Chaewon can ta---" -Yena

"No thanks, I rather be the Parliamentarian than to be the Vice President so no thanks." Great job, Chaewon!

"How about, Yu--"Yena stop.

"Unnie, you're not responsible to hold the budget money of the SG." That's true though, Yuri.

"So how about Minju and Wonyoung?" Yena please...

"You're not smart enough to be a representative."-Minju

"Just give up, unnie!" Wonyoung, my child!

Because of what happened, Yena just keeps on whining. Yeah.. the students of this school really made a mistake of making her the vice president.

Geez...

Hmmm... There are some members who are missing. Yena is here, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minju, Hitomi, Yuri, Yujin, Wonyoung... Huh!

"Where's Yujin and Hyewon?"

Yujin's POV
I don't get it, Hyewon-unnie and I were picked up by Kura-unnie when we are on the way to the student council room.

Isn't she supposed to picked up the others too?

"Kura-unnie, where are we going? Isn't the other should be here too?"
I asked as I am still nervous because... If I will not gonna ask, the vibe here will be so... Awkward.

"Yeah, I forgot about them. I was just so excited to pick up Nako from the airport!" Wait, wait? My cat unnie did just said that Nako-unnie is coming home!

Waaahhhh!!! No wonder she forgot about other unnies and Wonyoung! Wait!

Chaeyeon-unnie and Hitomi-unnie still have 2 wishes left right? The 3 wishes offered by Sakunako-unnies when they almost beat them up.

I think this is the right time to use it!

"Kura-unnie! I have a wish for Nako-unnie and you! I want you two to go out with Hitomi-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie for a date! No double date!" I am so smart!

Hyewon-unnie look at me with an amused face. After a few seconds, she give me that meaningful smirk.

"Oh... Then, Nako will going to invite Hitomi and You, Kura will gonna invite Chaeyeon." That's my Kangchan!

Kura-unnie gave us a shocked face and seems to blush. Ooohhh.... Seems like someone have a crush.

"T-that is.... I-I... Can I just date Hi---" Yah! Yah! Miyawaki Cat-ssi!

"No! It should be KkuChaen and NakHii!"

"Wait... Don't tell me you have a crush on Chaeyeon. N---" Kura-unnie quickly cover Kwangbae's mouth tightly!

"It's not that! I never asked someone on a date! That's all!" Defensive Saku-chan.

I look at Hyewon-unnie and it seems like, she's dying.

"Kura-unnie! Let Hyewon-unnie live!" She quickly let her go and Kwangbae coughed.

That was dangerous.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"- kangchan

"NO! I-It's just... Fine! I accept that wish for me and Nako. This will be my worst nightmare!" Yes! Kura-unnie accept it!

Mission success!

Nako's POV
I still can't believe dad let me go home in Korea. Seems like he's in a good mood!

Well, not because he is in a good mood but because of what happened earlier.
Flashback
*Punch*

 

*Kick*

 

Geez! I thought I just need to talk to him, how come I agree to come train with him?!

 

"Oh! You're doing a great job, my child! I'm so proud of you!" Dad is acting really weird!

 

He continue to pats my head and also wrap his arm around me during the break. He also makes sure that I will gonna eat all of my favorite foods.

 

This is really weird!

 

"Dad, what's with the sudden change of attitude? Since when did you become openly caring? Don't tell me you have to go to a dangerous mission again." Dangerous mission... The last time the FBI and the CIA in america.

 

He co--- oh no...

 

"I guess you said it right. This time, the National Police needs to defeat and capture the Mafia boss of the Judos Family which is Exodiu Respree. So... I don't know if I will come back alive so! This is I want you to do." He gave me a flight ticket to Korea and my passport as well as my documents.

 

Oh! My things are already packed. Is he... No.

 

"You're trying to protect me. Mom! I can't lead our Mafia family our business. This... I can fight them. I can! Please, let me go wi---" I start to tear up and mom and dad just hug me and say comfort words to me.

 

They came with me to the airport and left when they make sure that I am in the plane already.

 

I guess, I need to be mature from now on.
End of flashback

 

I waited for Kura-unnie for hours while talking with some business partners on the phone. Geez... I will not gonna sleep tonight.

 

"NAKO!!!!"

 

I look at the person who shouted my name and it's... Kangchan? She's faster than Kura-unnie.

 

"Umm... Just schedule the day and the time of our meeting for the new project. Thank you!" As soon as I ended the call, I quickly put it in my bag and wave towards the direction where Yujin and the oth... Why are there only 3 of them?

 

Did they forgot to bring the other girls?

 

I walk towards them and greet them properly. Waahh... They look too energetic.

 

"Welcome back, Nako! How's the flight?" Thanks for asking that, Hyewon-unnie.

 

"Well... It's tiring. But I still need to go to work and then tomorrow I will start going to school."

 

As we walk to arrive in the parking lot, we quickly enter in Kura-unnie's car. Mr. Reyson put my luggage on the trunk of the car before he left as he needs to visit his family.

 

Well.. what a responsible guy.

 

"How's school?" I asked.

 

Yujin and Kangchan sigh before the speak and show me the missed calls from Eunbi-unnie.

 

"Eunbi-unnie called us while we are on the way to pick you up." Yujin-ah, why are you sulking?

 

"Hmmm? *Eunbi calling* She's calling me again!!!" Kangchan....

 

This is scarier than any horror movies but... My question, they didn't answer it.

 

"Umm... Let me answer it for you." I take Kangchan's phone and answer the call.

 

The first thing I heard is:

 

"Kang Hyewon! Where are you and Yujin? We still have SC jobs to do!" She's mad!!!!

 

"U-Unnie... They picked me up from airport. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

 

It took a 5 seconds silence from her before she speak once again.

 

"NAKO? Oh! They should have said that earlier. It's alright! How about we hang out later? We will pick you up at your house at 5pm." Oh, hanging out.

 

I look at Kura-unnie, Kangchan, and Yujin before I talk.

 

"Unnie, I have some work to do in the company and needs to meet my mafia family members to talk about taking over for a while." Hehehe... It might be hard but... Geez!

 

"YOU'RE ALREADY TAKING OVER AS THE BOSS OF YOUR MAFIA FAMILY?! DID YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WOULD BE TO BE WORKING UNDERGROUND?!" Wow! Saku-chan, you look surprised!

 

"Ummm... Our family is connected with the police so, it's not a normal mafia family as we are taking care of battling the other mafia families while helping the police."

 

"What?! Our Nako, your dad is still alive and not yet retired so you can just live as a normal girl."

 

"Nah... Mom and Dad as well as the National Police is having a war with the Judos Family, the powerful mafia family is Paris. So... They want me to take over. Ah! We are near in the house, bye Eunbi-unnie!"

 

I ended the call and gave the phone back to Hyewon-unnie.

 

This will surely take a lot of time before we get used with this.
------------------------------------------------------
I am at the headquarters of the Ysidio Family at my family's house here in Seoul.

 

Wah... Koru-oniichan, Hitzu-oniichan, zuko-oneechan, Urini-Oneechan, Reve-oniichan, and Gatsu-oniichan is here! With the other minor members!

 

"Thankfully for us, we can speak in Korean. So... What does our Baby girl needs to talk about?" zuko-onee said as she made me sit on her lap.

 

This attention,I am not used with it.

 

"I want to take over as the boss of our Ysidio Family while dad is still in a bottle to arrest the Judos Family in Paris. If it was confirm that he died or didn't survive, he wants me to take over as the boss of the Ysidio Family."

 

They silently think about what I said and just gave me a proud smile with a teary eyes.

 

"Our Baby is really mature and grown up. My child, how can you be so big right now?" Reve-onii is really like my dad. Aigoo...

 

I think I should call him Papa Reve like usual.

 

"Hon, can you see how responsible and mature our daughter? We will gonna support and protect you forever Nako. So don't worry." Mama Urini, how can you be such a mom?!

 

See, it's perfect because Mama Urini and Papa Reve are in a relationship and they our like my 2nd parents other than mom and dad.

 

"If that's what you want, we will support your decision. We will not gonna let your hand be stained by killing our enemies while we are in a mission with the police. So don't worry." Hitzu-onii...

 

"Call us oppa and unnie here in Korea, Nako. Oneechan and Oniichan is too long. Also... Whenever we will interrogate someone using torture or force, just let us know so that we will move you to the auditorium room where you can just watch it with the others." Gatsu-onii, I mean Gatsu-oppa... How can you be so warm towards me?

 

"Yeah! In the missions, stay in the middle and we will surround you. We will make sure you wear a bulletproof vest and not make you hurt." Koru-oppa! Thank you!

 

I am now tearing up, so I thank them and they patted my head.

 

What a family that I have!

 

Chaeyeon's POV
"YOU TWO WHAT?!"

 

This is not just my reaction but also Hitomi's reaction. Yujin and Hyewon set us up in a date with Sakunako!

 

"We just helped you, you're welcome!" Easy for you Yujin to say.

 

"You know how busy Nako is. How can you disturb her?!" Hitomi complained.

 

"Well, they agree and I texted Nako already so it's fine. Now let us sleep because we still have school tomorrow." Hyewon!!!!

 

Both of them went to their room.

 

How....

 

Argh! I am so mad!

 

I look at Hitomi and we just shook our head in disbelief.

 

Those two are so.... Unpredictable.
--------------- End of Chapter 4---------------