CHAPTER 10

The Yankees Adventure

Wonyoung's POV
Tomorrow, we have a Science test so I need to study. I even asked Hitomi-unnie to teach me because I cannot go to the Dorm 2 because they are too loud.

Yujin-unnie is currently with Yuri-unnie who is teaching her for her History Test. But for Chaeyeon-unnie... Well...

How should I say this?

She's kinda a m----

"AAAHHHH!!!! SAKU-CHAN JUST TOLD ME NOT TO GO TO WORK! I REALLY MESSED UP!!!!"

Here she goes again. She's in her room but she's too loud. She's yelling ever since we arrive here at the dorm.

"UNNIE! STOP YELLING! WE ARE TRYING STUDY HERE!" Hearing Yujin-unnie complaining because she needs to study is kinda weird.

Is it only me? No?

"SORRY! *Starts crying*Oh ghad, Chaeyeon-unnie is crying again.

I am having a headache because of this chaos. Am I really the youngest in this dorm?

"She's crying again. What should we do?" Hitomi-unnie worriedly asked.

The Japanese Girl even stop writing notes for me as a reviewer and look at the room of Chaeyeon-unnie.

"Maybe we can call Nako-unnie and ask her to convince Kura-unnie to talk to Chaeyeon-unnie. That would work right?" For the First time, Yuri suggest something useful!

"That's a good idea! But we should do that tomorrow because Nako-unnie is in her office right now." I said.

The three of them nod and we continue what we are doing. Of course, the noise is still there.

I swear, I fail my exam tomorrow, I will gonna scold Chaeyeon-unnie for the whole day!

WHOLE DAY! I maybe the youngest but geez, I swear! My Exam Scores are too important to me.

How can I manage to concentrate in studying? Aahhh! Chaeyeon-unnie!
----------------------------------------------------------
(Next day.....)

The noise last night really affects us. Yujin-unnie and I get a low grade because all we heard from our heads was Chaeyeon-unnie's voice.

"What did you got in your Science Exam, Wonyoung?" Let me see, Yujin-unnie.

"18 out of 30. How about you, unnie?"

"15 out of 30 in my History Test. I nearly failed my test! Because all I can think is Chaeyeon-unnie's wailing last night!" Yujin-unnie is really stressed about it.

"We cannot show it to Eunbi-unnie because I am sure, she'll gonna scold us." I said making us feel devastated.

Just imagining how Eunbi-unnie will gonna scold us is scary. Please help us!

We walked to the Student Council Office while looking down. As soon as we arrive and enter the office, we saw Nako-unnie who have some wounds.

"What happened to you, Nako-unnie? Did you got into fight?" I asked before sitting on the couch.

Nako-unnie shook her head and smiled at me.

"This wounds are from the mock battle yesterday. Kura-unnie really released her anger yesterday. She keeps saying, "How can she ask me to teach her some flirting lessons?", "Is it too hard to ask me on a date?""She's too oblivious!" Yeah, that's what she complained yesterday." Damn! We just heard some confessions from Nako-unnie's statement about Kura-unnie.

We all look at Chaeyeon-unnie who is looking down and seems flustered.

She really need to make things right.

"Chaeyeon-unnie, are you just gonna sit there? Go correct what you said about that damn flirting lesson. I don't want to be in an another mock battle while I'm injured." Nako-unnie said.

The latter who was mentioned earlier just nod her head and run away. Woah, she'll really gonna talk to Kura-unnie who was mad at her right now.

Why do I feel nervous about it?

"Nervous?" Yujin-unnie noticed that I'm nervous.

"Yeah... Why do I feel like something bad will going to happen?" What is this?

"Oh, don't worry about Chaeyeon, Wonyoung. We all know that Sakura likes her." Eunbi-unnie said which makes me shook.

Say what?!

"Kura-unnie likes Chaeyeon-unnie?! WHAT?!" I am literally shook right now.

I need some explanation.

"Yeah, Nako just told us that Sakura-unnie likes Chaeyeon-unnie." Minju-unnie who was currently doing her homework said that.

Eh? I didn't remember that happened.

"When? I don't remember Nako-unnie said it earlier."

Yuri-unnie and Yena-unnie walks towards me and pat my head. I suddenly felt like I'm a puppy.

"Child, Nako said that earlier. You're still innocent about love so you don't need to worry about it." Wait a minute! What the hell did Yena-unnie said?!

I am innocent about love? Miss Duck, I literally have a crush, no! I actually like someone here, meaning, I am not innocent about love.

"Yena-unnie, I'm not  that innocent about love. I actually likes someone. I'm already a grown-up woman."

"Yah! Yah! Who is that person?! Who? Why didn't you told us you like someone? You are still a baby." Even Yuri-unnie thinks I'm still a baby.

"Unnie, I maybe younger than you but I am the tallest one here."

"That's because you're body proportion contains 75-80% legs." -Chaewon-unnie

"You just said earlier that you're younger. How about you start doing your homework? That will be the best thing to do." Huhuhu... Be thankful that I am scared of you Hiichan. She's so serious right now!

Waahhh!!! I quickly get one of my assignments and do it.

While we are studying and doing some homeworks and projects, someone knock on the door.

We all look at the door and saw Yiren-unnie. Oh ghad, We quickly take a peek on Yuri-unnie and she seems... Jealous.

"Hello? Good afternoon! Can I talk to Yena-unnie for a moment?" Yiren-unnie wants to talk to Yena-unnie!

Right now! May your soul be in peace, Yena-unnie after Yuri-unnie kills you with her eyes.

"All of sudden? Sure! Yena-unnie, Yiren-unnie needs to talk to you." Hitomi-unnie said.

We all look at Yena-unnie who seems oblivious that Yuri-unnie was looking at her with a jealous eyes

Oh ghad!

"Me? Sure! Yuri-yah, let me talk to Yiren first. I'll be back." Yena-unnie even said that to Yuri-unnie.

Damn! She will be in a big trouble!

Yena's POV
Yiren called me because she wants to talk to me. We are talking outside the SC Office. I kinda feel something's going on.

"So, what do you want to talk about, Yiren?" I asked.

I take a peek on Yuri before looking at Yiren who seems kinda nervous. Why is she nervous?

"Ah, about that. Umm... I just want to ask you to a date." Did Yiren just asked me on a date?

I'm kinda dumbfounded right now.

*Ballpen got broken into half*

I heard something cracked. I look at Yuri and she seems, mad?

"Oh ghad! Yuri-unnie is turning into a hulk!"-Yujin

"Yah! Yena, finished it already before Yuri broke something again!" I am really confused right now. What does Hyewon means about Yuri might broke something again?

Huh?

"Sorry, what is it again?" I asked.

Yiren's face has a blush on it and looking down before looking to me once again.

"Can we go on a date?" Yiren asked.

A date? I think she meant a fri---

*Crack*

Did something got broken again?

"Sure. Let's meet on gate later, after school." I said.

Yiren gave me a smile and a kiss on the cheek before she left. When I enter the SC Office again, Yuri gave me a bad look before grabbing her bag and leave.

"What's wrong with her? Did something happened?" I asked.

"I don't know. Did you do something to make her mad?" Chaewon just backfired my question!

"I did something to make her mad? What did I do?" I am freaking confused right now.

They all look at me and one by one, they grabbed their bag and leave. Hyewon pats my shoulders before whispering.

"You're too oblivious." Then Hyewon left.

What was that? Am I the only one who is clueless?

Sakura's POV
"As for our 2nd semester this year, our stock price increased by 10%. We have a lot of...."

Blah Blah Blah... I don't listen anymore and just keep on looking on Chaeyeon who was writing down some important details of this meeting.

I still have a vivid memory about how Chaeyeon used their last wish just to ask me to teach her some flirting.

I should say this to you,  that was the worst wish she ever said to me.

                           Flashback
Due to being a SSA Student, I can just stay in the SSA Resort here in the University. Of course, Nako is in her Art Class because she wants to learn more about it.

Just when I am currently cooking for our lunch, Chaeyeon suddenly came to visit us.

"Saku-chan, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked.

I can feel the nervousness from Chaeyeon's voice. Why is she nervous?

"Sure, let me finish this for a moment.  You can take a seat on our couch." I said while while putting some other ingredients on the pan.

Chaeyeon sit on the couch, waiting for me to finish cooking the food.

After about 5-10 minutes,  I place the food on the plates and put it on the table before covering it.

"Thank You for waiting. So, why did you want to talk to me?" I asked.

"Ah, I want t-to use my t-third wish." Hmm....  Isn't it too early for her to use their last wish.

This is kinda interesting. 

"Sure, what's your third wish?"

Instead of looking straight at me, at first, her eyes is wandering around. It indicates that she's nervous. She's stuttering too.

Why is she nervous?

"I j-just w-want you t-to... ah.... to...  Teach me how to flirt! Teach me some flirting skills!"Wow she really talked fast when she said to me to teach her how to flirt and flirting skills.

Damn... Why do I feel mad?

"Is that really your wish?" I asked.

She just not and look down. Why does she look disappointed?

"Then... Let me have sometime to think about it before granting it." I said in a serious voice because I'm kinda pissed right now.

She left the SSA Resort leaving me her dumbfounded and pissed off due to her wish.

She's insane!
                         End of Flashback

Poor Nako, she's injured but I always ask her to do some mock battle with me.

"Is that all? We can go back to our own work.  Good job for the presentation."

I dismissed them from the meeting and I went back to my office with Chaeyeon.

She went to her table and sit on her chair. I kinda feel a guilt of moving the secretary's table here in my office just to see Chaeyeon.

"Chaeyeon, I have something to say. Don't be too shock on what I'm going to say."

She nod as a response and look at me.

"I'll gonna teach you how to flirt,  in our another date. After Class tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

I look at her and I can see that she didn't agree or disagree. It's kinda weird for me to have no response from her.

I was about to say it's final when she talked.

"T-That wish, what I really want to say that day is... *take a deep breath* Can you go out with me? Can I court you?"

Hallelujah!  What? What did she say? It's still loading in my mind. I don't.... What?

"Can you repeat what you just said?" I nervously asked.

I really don't know if what I heard is real or not.

"Can you go out with me? Can I court you? That's my real last wish. Please Allow me to court you."

Huh? What?

Inputing Chaeyeon's Words...

10%

15%

18%

24%

30%

39%

45%

51%

58%

63%

69%

78%

85%

93%

100%

Message Received.

"WHAT?!" I can feel the heat on my face.

Oh my ghad, my heartbeat. It's real!

"So... What's your answer?" She nervously asked.

Damn... How can I say that I like her at the time like this.

"Yeah... I...  Oh my ghad, I am so happy. Can't we just straight to point where we are now in a relationship?" My mouth!  Why am I like this?!

Chaeyeon just chuckle and walk to my table before patting my head and shook her head.

"No, I want to earn your  "Yes" by courting you. So, are you gonna allow me to court you? We can have a date after school tomorrow."

Why is she so romantic? I nod at her and hug her.  Damn, this is too... Oh my ghad,  I am so happy.

Eunbi's POV
Chaeyeon called me just to tell us that Sakura likes her too but she wants to court the Japanese so that it will be more romantic.

At last, her problem got solved. Now the kids in her dorm can finally study in peace.

"Finally! We can finally concentrate in studying for our exams!" Woah! Woah! Wait a minute! Yujin is happy to study?

Is this a miracle?

"You want to study, Yujin? Are you sick?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, not just me, Wonyoung is happy too. We nearly failed our exam because all we can hear in our heads was Chaeyeon-unnie's wailing last night." Yujin explained.

Yuri just nod as a sign that she agrees with what Yujin said while stalking Yena's Instagram.

Look who's jealous.

"If you're jealous, why don't you just confess to Yena?" I quickly gave Hyewon a look to her shut .

Instead of shutting , she just sit beside Yuri.

"Too hard to do that. She's to oblivious to see my feelings." Aww...Yuri.

"Because you're also oblivious to notice that Yena likes you." Chaewon bluntly said.

Minju hit her arm because Chaewon said something that should not be said.

"What? I am just telling the truth." SSammu! What the heck are you doing?!

"It's alright, Minju. I don't believe it anyway. I will just gonna go back to our dorm to sleep." Then Yuri left.

Now what?

"First, Chaeyeon-unnie. Now, it's Yuri? Why does everyone in our dorm always have some love life problem?" Hitomi madly said.

"Does that mean, You and Wonyoung have some love life problems?" Does anyone have some electric tape? Minju is unexpectedly blunt today.

"Nah, Nako-unnie didn't do anything." Wonyoung just bluntly said that!

My child! What the hell?!

"Oh... So you are not jealous that Hiichan and Nako went on a date?" Yah! Yah! Chaewon!

"Nah... Wait! They went on a date?! It's so unfair!" Now, Wonyoung left our dorm too. Followed by Yujin and Hii.

Why does everyone have some love life problems?!

Can somebody tell me what was happening?
 

A/N:
Love life problems.... Hmmm... Seems fun but at the same time, it's kinda annoying especially if everyone in your dorm have that kind of problem.