CHAPTER 9

The Yankees Adventure

Nako's POV

Why do I have to be so unlucky? First, I got forced by my parents to be permanently become the boss of our Mafia family. Second, a gunman tried to kill me. Third, I almost stained my hands with blood. And Forth, why I have to be shot on my right arm?

"There's no need to be worried as his nerves seems to be okay. More likely, you just rush her on the hospital before she loss more blood. Just make sure that she will not gonna move her right arm for 10 days. Also, the surgery is successful, just don't stress her for a while. We will remove the stitches after 7 days." The doctor said as he finishes wrapping a bandage on my arm.

Ghad, it hurts a lot.

"Thank you doctor. We will just gonna call you if we need help. Can we discharge her?" Reve-oppa said.

"If you can take care of her at home. Then you can." The doctor said before he left.

Urini-unnie and zuko-unnie sit beside me on the hospital bed while patting my head. I feel like I am a baby.

"Do you want to go home, Nako? We will gonna take turns taking care of you at your home." Urini-unnie asked.

Hmm... Go home? I like to but, Sakura-unnie might not sleep tonight as I am sure that she will take care of me for the whole night.

"Nah, I can take care of myself. Maybe I can go to work too but I might use my signature stamp for a while." I said.

I am expecting everyone to get pissed because I still want to go to my office to work but instead... The silence, it makes us feel awkward.

This is my first time being guilty of something I did.

"Umm... Oppas, Unnies, I am sorry for staining my hand with blood. I really have no choice but to fight back. I am so sorry." Apologizing for the first time of something that I did.

It kinda makes me relax as I know that my guardians will gonna feel that I feel sorry about it. But of course, they are still mad about it.

"We're mad that you need to stain your hand with blood just to protect everyone in that restaurant but..."-Gatsu-oppa

"There's no need to be sorry about it. It's either now or never that you will gonna stain your hand with blood because of your desire of protecting innocent people." Aw... Koru-oppa, since when did you became such a sweet and caring brother?

Desire of protecting innocent people huh. Maybe that's what I felt earlier, I switch to my Yankee mode and became Namaiki once again with the desire of protecting everyone. Should I be happy about it?

I look at the people who are with me in this hospital room when I noticed something.

"Where's Hitzu-oppa?"

Sakura's POV

Hitzu-ssi is here outside of Nako's hospital room to told us something. I am sure that it was important that's why I am so eager to listen about it.

"Earlier, Nako switched into her Yankee mode, she became Namaiki once again but not because she got triggered but because of her desire to protect everyone. Now... She's currently injured, I want you all to take care of her while the rest of us, her guardians, are in a mission." Hitzu-oppa is so serious when he said this to us.

He's so serious that he became scary to my friends. Yeah, I nearly forgot that among the Nako's guardians, Hitzu-oppa is the most serious one.

"Don't worry, we will take care of her." Eunbi-unnie said as she make sure that there's nothing to be worried about.

"Then, good. You can all go home, we, her guardians, will gonna take care of her. I will gonna work on her discharge papers so that she can discharge tomorrow." He said before he left us here.

Well, that's what I'm expecting about him. I look at my friends and I saw that Hitomi, Wonyoung, and Yujin are still shaking. They're still scared huh.

"Still scared?" I asked.

The three of them nod and I can't resist but to be worried about them.

"Will Nako gonna be alright?" Hitomi asked.

I look at Yena and Chaeyeon to explain to the kids that Nako is already fine.

The two of them nod and seems like they understand what I am trying to say.

"Don't worry about Nako, she's already fine. We can visit her tomorrow on their home." Thank you for saying that to them, Chaeyeon.

"Can I... Can we see her, unnies?" Ugh, that question, Yujin.

"Well... She's already tired. We can see her tomorrow." Nice answer, Yena!

"Will Nako-unnie gonna train tomorrow?" This time, Wonyoung asked a question.

They surely knows about Nako's training as we said it before but, I didn't expect that Wonyoung knows that Nako will gonna train even though she's badly injured.

"I'm not gonna let her train tomorrow. Don't worry. How ab---" Just as soon as I was to invite them to go home with me, Yujin asked something.

"I want to be part of Nako-unnie's guardian. I want to protect innocent people like her. I want to fight those evil mafia families. Can I train to be part of Nako-unnie's guardian?"Now that is not something I want to hear from 16 year old girl!

Train to be Nako's guardian? Only the current boss of the Ysidio Mafia Family can choose and force a certain person that they pick to be his/her guardian. And Nako didn't choose her.

"Because Ysidio Mafia Family is the real life version of the Vongola Family in Reborn except for the superpower rings. Only the current boss can choose a certain number of guardians, and pick someone to be a guardian.

You can see, Koru-oppa the 2nd seat have a skill of boxing as he is the strongest guardian who have the strong fist that can kill his enemy. Not just that, he is also merciless in killing the enemy.

Hitzu-oppa the third seat is like the Black Knight as he is the best at swordmanship. He is also merciless and brutal in killing an enemy.

zuko the 4th seat, she serves as an actress to lure and decieved the enemy whenever they have have a secret mission. But if Koru-oppa have a weapon of a bandage for boxing while Hitzu-oppa have this sword that have a mark of a snake. zuko's weapon is a dagger and also a bow and arrow. She's merciless but not that brutal, her shot are too precise that is like one shot, one kill.

Urini-unnie the 5th seat is the White Knight. She's the alternate version of Hitzu-oppa and as brutal as him. She's great at hacking the enemy's phones and likes to track the enemy.

Reve the 6th seat serves as the gunman, he's the best at using guns that he was chosen with his ability and skills in deceiving the enemy and best in disguise. He have this quick instict in knowing where the enemy.

Gatsu the 7th seat is the assassin, all of them have different weapon but they always use guns. Gatsu is like the mentor yet the brat of group. He likes in getting the nerves of the enemies that it makes them pissed off. That's when he kills them and change his mode in secretly killing the enemy and saving the other guardians.

They were chosen for their attitude as merciless and brutal when in their mafia mode when fighting the enemies but protecting Nako at all cost. Their greatest skill is their precision, skills, ace of ace, and also... great at timing and finding the weakest spot of the enemy. Whether it's the technology or not, they can do it. So...Yujin... I don't think Nako wants you to be exposed on danger." Long but enough explanation.

I can see that Yujin was upset but I know she understand my intention of telling it to her. Nako may think to train Yujin but she will never gonna let the kid be in danger.

Yujin's POV

Ace of Ace... I've been thinking about what Sakura-unnie said and I know that Nako-unnie don't want me to be expose in danger but, I still want to protect innocent people. We're already at home but the dorm 2 members, like me, have decided to sleep with the dorm 1 members.

I cannot sleep.

"I know you are still thinking about what Kura-unnie said. You can only help Nako by living a normal life." Yuri-unnie said.

I thought she's already asleep. Guess I'm wrong. She's wide awake beside me.

"I still want to try to convince Nako-unnie to let me train with her." I said which earns me a laugh from Kwangbae and the others.

"Nako doesn't want you to join her because it is too dangerous." That statement again Kwangbae.

"I still want to jo---"

"Nako doesn't have a normal teenage life because of their mafia family and business. Just live a normal life, she will be happy about that." Ah... Even Minju-unnie starts to scold me.

"But I want to---"

"Do you want to see Nako died on the spot while in their mission? Even her guardians doesn't want her to see her die that's why they never let her stain her hand with blood. So, please, don't expect Nako to let you join her. Just ask her for you to be her secretary, she will be happy about that." Woah! Chaewon-unnie, you actually have a great idea!

Nice! Secretary huh!

"Then, I will be Nako-unnie's secretary! Bwahahahahaha!!!" As I kept on having an evil laugh, somebody threw a pillow on me.

"IT'S ALREADY MIDNIGHT! PLEASE SLEEP!" Such a killjoy Eunbi-unnie.

But who cares, I will gonna apply as Nako-unnie's secretary tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------

(NEXT DAY......)

As soon as I arrive at school, I quickly went at the SSA resort just to ask Nako-unnie a favor but...

"Yena-unnie will be my permanent secretary. I'm sorry Yujin, I don't let an underage girl be my secretary. Nor you will never be part of my guardian as I don't want my little sister to be in danger."

Nako-unnie quickly denied both of my request! But at least, she called me her little sister. That's enough for me.

"Seems like I can't really change your mind unnie. Does your injury doesn't hurt that much, unnie?" I asked.

"Nah, it's tolerable. That's why I am here in the school, being observed by Kura-unnie." She's sulking!

Is she really older than me by 2 years? Nako-unnie looks like a baby.

"Namaiki, even my parents have decided to disband the mafia family because it is too dangerous for me but you.... Of course, I need to look after you! Just study! And you, Yujin, go to your class!" What's with the attitude, Kura-unnie?

"I think Kura-unnie got an LQ with Chaeyeon-unnie." I whispered to Nako-unnie.

"Yeah, she's been like that since last night. Chaeyeon-unnie used their last wish and ask Kura-unnie if she can teach her some flirting skills so... She's mad and blushing like hell right now." Nako-unnie explained.

Oh, that explains a lot.

I just chuckle and say goodbye to Nako-unnie before I went to my class. Well... Flirting skills, do I have that?

Minju's POV

Chaeyeon-unnie is being nagged by us. We told her this morning to use our final wish and ask Kura-unnie to be her girlfriend. But instead asking Kura-unnie to be her girlfriend, she asked her to teach her some flirting skills. Like, what the heck!

"Chaeyeon, You know that Kura-unnie hired you as her new secretary, right? DO YOU WANT TO BE EATEN ALIVE BY THAT DEMON?! NAKO CALLED ME EARLIER AND KURA-UNNIE IS MAD THAT THEY HAVE A MOCK BATTLE IN THE RESORT!" Being Nako's secretary seems nice.

Yena-unnie really have a connection with Nako but she's still not asking Yuri to be her girlfriend. Geez!

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what I said!"

Again, Chaeyeon-unnie?

"Well, you need to see her later and ask her in a date. Before she beat you up." Wonyoung said before she left for her next class.

We look at Chaeyeon-unnie and seems like she's worried. Well, it's her fault. But Poor Chaeyeon-unnie...

What kind of situation did she get into?

Chaeyeon's POV

I am Sakura's Permanent Secretary and now, I am dead! HOW CAN I ASK HER ON A DATE WHEN I AM DAMN MESSED UP?! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

A/N:

Somebody help Chaeyeon, she just asked a wrong question. Instead asking Sakura out for a date,she asked her to teach her some flirting.HAHAHAHAHA!!!!