CHAPTER 7

The Yankees Adventure

Yena's POV
So, everyone knows about the 2 couples we have in our group. The 2Kim(Chaewon and Minju)  and the HyeBi(Hyewon and Eunbi). Now, let me say this, how the hell did they got in a relationship faster than me? Like..

I already like Yuri since middle school yet Hyewon and Chaewon met their girlfriends in High School.

Am I really that slow?

I'm so hopeless.

"Yah,Yena-unnie!Yena-unnie? Are you alright?"

Jo Yuri,what should I do to confess my feelings to you?

"Unnie, do you want to be my secretary for a week? No one wants to substitute Mr. Reynold. Can you be my secretary? I'll gonna pay you." Woah! Woah! Woah!

I heard the word "PAY". I quickly look in front of me and saw Nako handing me an envelope.

Woah! What was happening?!

"Did you just said you'll gonna pay me if I substitute Mr.Reynold for a week? For real?! And what is that envelope?" I asked as I point the envelope that she was handing towards me.

Nako just smiled at me and leaned to my ear to whisper something.

"This will be your salary. I will always gonna give it to you after work everyday for a week!" Oh my ghad!

Does that mean....

"I CAN HAVE THE MONEY TO DA----" what the hell! Yujin just cover my mouth and NOSE!

I CAN'T BREATHE!

"Unnie,this is not the time to confess. Geez!" Alright, Yujin! Alright!

But... I quickly pat her hand because... I'm dying.

"Hmmm! Hmmm!!!" Even though I continue patting her hand, it's useless that's why.... Hehehehe!

I just her hand making her disgust and remove it from my hand. Yeah!

"Unnie! That is so disgusting! My hand!" Yah, Yujin! Why are you being mean to me?

I just glared at her and look away. Sure, I her hand but... Geez!

"Yah! If dogs can you, then I can your hand too!"

"Yena-unnie, you're not a dog. You're a duck!" Aish! Even Wonyoung disses me like that.

I know that I'm a duck but... She doesn't have to tell it on my face!

Waaahhh!!! I need some comfort!

"Waahhh! These maknaes really disses me like I am not their unnie. Waahhh! I need some comfort! COMFORT!"

I just continue to cry out loud because of Yujin and Wonyoung not until Someone hugged me.

"Aigoo, unnie. It's okay to be a duck. It's your family anyway, stop crying." Yaish! Yuri maybe hugging and comforting me but...

Does she have to diss me like that?

"You too, Jo Yul! Waahhh! Another CO---"

"Yeah yeah... How about we go to work? Sakura-unnie, how about you? Did you really pick Chaeyeon-unnie to be your secretary for a week? You still have a meeting for your new wine product." Nako said as she talked to Sakura-unnie.

Wait a minute! Why does Chaeyeon and Sakura hold each other hands?

"Yah! Yah! Are you two dating? What's with the holding hands?" As soon as I ask that, KkuChaen quickly remove their hands from each other.

Woah! Did I just hit something? Are they really...

Nah... Chaeyeon doesn't even confess to Kura-unnie.

"Yah! Yena, it's alright to hold hands even though you are not in a romantic relationship. How about you just confess t---" Hyewon is being noisy!

I signalled Eunbi-unnie to distract her girlfriend with food. Only distraction that works towards Hyewon.

"Hyewon-ah! I ordered some malatang, do you---"

"Wah! Unnie, thank you for the food!" Wow, it doesn't even took her a minute to go towards the dining table.

She really likes to eat huh.

"Forget about them, Chaeyeon-ah! Yena-yah! It's time to go to YNK Iris Company and SKR Cherry Company."

"We'll be right there!" Well then, it's time to go!

As soon as I receive my salary for the whole week, I will going to ask Yuri for a date.

After that, I will going to ask her if she feels the same way as me.

Yuri's POV
I am still confused, does Yena-unnie likes someone? I mean, it's impossible to be me but what if it's Yiren from her class or... Oh my ghad!

"Minju! Hitomi! Does Yena-unnie likes Yiren? I mean, Hyewon-unnie said Yena-unnie just needs to confess. I'm confused! Am I gonna lose her?"

Minju and Hitomi looked at each other and gave me a meaningful smile. I am having a bad feeling about those smile on their face.

"Why? Do you like Yena-unnie?" Wha--- woah! Wait!

Ha?

"Yeah, I like her."

As soon as I answered that,they start to squealed making me realize about what I just said.

Wait a minute! What did I just said?

"Yuri likes Yena-unnie! Oh my ghad!" Yah, Minju!

"Are we gonna have a new couple?!" Even Hitomi is starting to lose her braincells!

"No! What I meant is I like her---"

Before I can finish my words, There's someone who carried me from behind.

"YOU LIKED YENA-UNNIE! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! LIKE FU----" Yujin!

"Continue the F word if you want to get a headlock and never go to Nako's Family Mansion." Woah,how the hell did Eunbi-unnie appeared here?

Oh! My mistake! We are still in the living room and Hyewon-unnie and Eunbi-unnie came from the dining table.

Like...

Are you kidding me?

"FU----"Stop Yujin!

"Have mercy, Yujin! I am still a child, don't swear in front of me!" I looked at Wonyoung and she seriously covered her ears.

Wow! She's still trying to protect herself from swear words. But she's using the word damn.

What a baby!

"Alright! Now, Yuri-unnie. Is it true that you like Yena-unnie? Yes or No?" What the heck!

I don't need MC Yujin in here!

"No comment!"

"Just admit that you like Yena, Yuri. Remember when Yiren and Yena became partners for a project and she need to sleep-over in Yiren's house due to their project. Yeah... When she came home, you literally snobbed her out of nowhere!" How the heck did Hyewon-unnie remembered about that?!

Why am I in the hot seat?!

"Alright, maybe I am jealous at that time but... It's nothing. It's--- can somebody save me?! Chaewon-unnie?"

"Oh! Not me, JoYul. I will just gonna go do my homework." What?!

Since when did Chaewon-unnie likes to do her homework?

"Now... Yuri. Do you---"let me cut that statement Hitomi!

I will just gonna go to my room and starts studying. We still have a test tomorrow.

I really hate when the next day is Monday.

Chaeyeon's POV
"Yeah, kindly gave me the documents for the new branch of SKR Cherry Hotels. You should submit it at exactly 5:00pm."

Sakura is currently talking to her employee named Ms. Hansun which is the leader of the group that handles the new branch of their hotel.

"I-I d-don't think we can pass it on 5:00pm, President Sakura." Wow! So Sakura is the President of their family's company.

Sakura gave them a look and sigh before sitting properly on her chair as well as holding her hands together and put it on the table.

"Alright, 5:45pm. I will not gonna accept a complain about the time of submission. I already gave it to you 2 weeks ago. Go back to your work." Sakura said as she gave her employees a smile.

The employees go back to their work as they left the President's office leaving me and Sakura alone.

Wah, she's so charismatic.

"Chaeyeon, what's my next schedule?" Oh! Schedule!

I quickly check it and gave her a smile while reading it.

"Dinner with Mr. Miyawaki and Mrs. Miyawaki as well as with Nako it will be held on **** restaurant at 7:00pm."

She look at me with a serious face which makes me feel terrified.

"Yeah... I already told my father that there will be no dinner while Uncle Zuko and Aunt Yuni are still not home. So cancel that one, everyone might cancel that too." Woah! Poor Mr and Mrs. Miyawaki.

Well, I told their secretary that Sakura cancelled it. They are still disappointed about it but, they understand the reason behind it.

I am just arranging the documents when someone called me.

I look at my phone and saw Yena's number. Huh? What does she need?

I answered the phone call as I heard loud yell on the background.

"Chaeyeon-ah, sorry for that noise.
(Nako: I told you to give me a full update about the stocks! BE THANKFUL THAT MY IDEA OF THE NEW PRODUCT WORKS! I TOLD YOU TO THINK ABOUT NEW CLOTHES PRODUCT! NEW FOOD PRODUCTS! AND THE UPDATE OF THE NEW RESTAURANT AND MALL BRANCH!)
Yeah, as you can hear, Nako is mad as the other company tried to plagiarized their new product. Thankfully, Nako got an idea and proposed it making it a big hit. But... She's still mad.
(Nako: Alright, I'm sorry. I am just tired, stressed, disappointed. Have a rest everyone. I am so sorry for showing you my other side. I am so sorry! Just prepare the new project proposal for tomorrow. That's all! I am so sorry!) Yeah, now she is apologizing while crying. Everyone understands it because they saw her grow up and now. They are hugging and comforting her. Can you... I know the dinner was cancelled but can you tell Kura-unnie about Nako. I am worried about her." She said.

"Of course. No problem! Saku-chan! Nako is over working herself! She just yelled at her employees due to the other companies who tried to plagiarize their product but she's apologizing to her employees right now." I said.

Saku-chan quickly massage her forehead and gave a deep sigh before grabbing her phone.

"Tell Yena we will going to eat dinner outside. 7:00pm. Only the 4 of us before we drop you two on your dorm. Nako-chan? You already picked up my call!" Sakura said and was now talking to Nako through phone call.

"Yeah, Saku-chan said that the 4 of us will going to have dinner outside at 7pm. Tell Nako about that." I said.

"Roger that! Talk to you later. Bye!" Then she ended the call.

Alright, 7pm dinner. I already saved it on my memo. I wonder where we will going to eat.

"Yeah... See you later, Nako!" Even Sakura ended her phone call with Nako.

She look really worried. She's really the big sister of Nako.

Nako's POV
I am still disappointed but thanks to the staffs/employees, they reassure me that it's okay to be mad because it is their mistake. Right now, Yena-unnie is... Scolding me.

"Unnie! I need to work right now! Give me back my phone!" Ahhh!!! Why does she have to lift my phone?!

"Take a rest! You can continue signing those documents but don't over work yourself!" Yena-unnie!

I have a lot of work! I have no time to rest!

"Unnie! I have a pack of schedule! Give me back my phone!" I really starts to get pissed!

"I am your secretary and I look at your schedule. You don't have any schedule tonight. Tomorrow, after school, you will only go here for the meeting and you can continue your work but go home at 9:00pm. Curfew." Is she my mother?!

I know about my curfew that's why I continue my work at home.

"But I still work overtime at home. Let me finish my work so that this week, I can have a rest. It is hard to be the CEO! Now! Give me back my phone!" I said.

I continue to try convince Yena-unnie to give me my phone when somebody knocked on my door.

When I opened it... It's...

"Nako! We're home!" Mom and dad are here!!!

I quickly hug them and look at their wounds. I am so relieved when they only have bruises.

"How's being a CEO? Reve said that, he saw our stock soar up high." My dad is really proud of my accomplishment.

"Well... That's our daughter. She's a genius. Now, Your dad cannot be a CEO because you will going to continue as the CEO." Mommy are you still hurt?

"Do I have a choice? How about the maf---"

"You're the new boss! We are just here to help you. That fight with Exodiu is too tough! We almost got killed! But for now, we gonna go back to Japan and take care of our main branch. Yena-ssi, guide our daughter." Dad said.

Yena-unnie just smiled and bow. My parents left and Yena-unnie just give me a meaningful smile.

"Now that you're parents are back... Can you take a rest?"

"Can I?"

Yena-unnie pats my head and continue to do her job.

Today is really a meaningful day isn't it!

A/N:
Next chapter, Yena, Nako, Sakura, and Chaeyeon's dinner.