CHAPTER 1

The Yankees Adventure

Sakura's POV
School, this place is the most comfortable place for me. But, 2 years from now, I will be graduating. I cannot step back from my graduation just because I am a Yankee President (Leader) along with Katsuzetsu.

"Sakura! SAKURA! *Slams the door* MIYAWAKI SAKURA!"Ah... Seriously, Katsuzetsu.

She just ruined my moment of studying right now. But who cares, she looks angry, I need to calm her down.

"What do you want, Katsuzetsu(Haruppi)? I am busy right now." I said while calculating a problem from my Physics assignment.

She walks towards me and slap me very hard. Now that kinda pisses me off.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"How dare you not to tell me that you and Namaiki will be going to Korea? Why do you need to drag Nako in your stupidity?!"Okay! Katsuzetsu(Haruppi) is getting panic right now and I don't like it.

I gave her a glare with earned me a chuckle from her. She's really great at making up some stories! Nako and I will go to korea?

Who will gonna believe that?!

"Oi! Calm down! Why would we gonna do that? Namaiki(Nako) and I will gonna go to Korea? That's a joke."

"Well, it's true. Everyone in our gang knows about this already except Nako because... You know, I already told you about this so, she's the only one who didn't know about that thing."  Okay? Haruppi(Katsuzetsu) is really making this lie go to the next level.

I am not going to believe that because it is a lie!

"Oh, really? You know what, you just need some rest. I'll gonna br---"

"I am not lying!" Haruppi resisted.

Okay... That's new. I look at her eyes and seems like she's telling the truth. This is insane.

"I need to go to Teramoto-Sensei. Find Namaiki(Nako) as soon as possible. She needs to know about this."

I was about to leave the headquarters when Haruppi(Katsuzetsu) speak.

"What are you gonna do to Teramoto?" Nice question!

I look at her with no expression in ny face and speak.

"I have some business to do with him."

After that I left. I want to beat the person who made me and Nako go to Korea. I will make him/her suffer, I swear!

Nako's POV
Hmm... Mint choco Ice cream, I love it! Maybe I should bought a chocolate and strawberry ice cream in the store earlier? Nah, I can eat it later when I go home.

"I think we should go back to school now or else, my father will gonna kill me."

"Wait! No! We should not go back!" Miku is with me, and she's really acting weird.

She even asked me to hangout with here in the cafe which is kinda suspicious because she ask me to hangout with her in her house.

"Why not? I still have some classes to attend to."

She gave me a suspicious look which doesn't have any sense. She knows that I like to attend some classes in school.

"I didn't know that you like studying." Miku said.

"Hey! I am not invited by Tokyo University and Harvard if I am not smart nor didn't like studying." Yeah... The big reason I didn't accept the offer of Harvard is because...

I am not that great in speaking in English. I am bad in that language.

"You got an offer from Tokyo University and Harvard?! You wasted a golden opportunity!" Oh, it's a golden opportunity?

Doesn't look like it.

Wait! She's changing the topic! No fair!

"Okay, stop. We need to go back to Shekarashika Commercial Girls School before Dad finds out that I cut classes again."

"No, you can't!" Stop it, Miku! You're making me pissed!

"Why?! Why?! I need to go back right now, my father is kinda sent some men to watch me so... Let's just go back before I get mad and be in trouble, okay?"

Miku just nod and pout. Cute but I really need to go back. I feel like something's wrong.
---------------------------------
I knew something's wrong! Why would Sakura-chan asked for me if something is not wrong. One more thing!

Why do I have to be in Teramoto's office?

"Okay, if I did something wrong. I am sorry. Now, can I go back to my class?"

"Not so fast, Namaiki." Teramoto-sensei just called me by my stage name.

I glared at him which makes him tremble with fear.

"You know that I hate being called Namaiki except for my friends slash Yankee members, right?" I said as I slam my hands on his table.

Sakura-chan just pat my back calming me down and tell me to stop. We sit on the sofa and I glare at Teramoto-sensei.

"What do you want?"

He quickly rush to get some papers and give it to me politely. What is this?

A passport, some documents about a... IZGen Academy? It said that it is in korea. Other that, why do I have ticket?

"What is this?"

"Your Mr. Yabuki and Mr. Miyawaki said that y-you t-two needs t-to b-become a no-normal girls so they want you two to... To go study in korea and live there for a year." No! No! Sensei, that was a lie.

"Why would dad punish me for nothing? This is a lie."

"It's not a lie, Nako. For us to become a great rulers of our Mafia Family as well as to be a great CEO of our companies.... We need to go to Korea and study as well as live there as normal girls. That means...." Oh my, I don't like where this is going as long as Saku-chan continues to talk.

"We need to be a normal girls. No fighting? No gang wars? How can I do that?!" This is insane!

"We have no choice! It's either Uncle Zuko and dad will kidnap us and makes us go to Korea or we will obey them to go to that country by ourselves." I hate that Sakura-chan is right about that.

I pout and just nod.

Do I have a choice?

"Fine~~~" I said as I cross my arms.

She smiled at me and pat my head.

This is unfair.

So unfair!

Sakura's POV
Because tomorrow is our flight to Korea, I have decided to stay in Nako's house.... Well... It's a castle? No.... A mansion? Just... Okay it looks like a mansion and castle. So... I will sleep here so that tomorrow, we will go to the airport together.

I already packed my things and just helping Nako.

"You really don't want to bring Yukio with you? I know how important this bird for you." I said as I am hugging the bird cushion.

What do you think I am referring to, a real bird? No!

"Nah, I will just gonna live it here. *Zip the zipper of the baggage/suitcase* Done!" Nako gladly said as she quickly lie down on her bed.

"Good job!"

"It's not worth to be complimented. But... You know, Sakura-chan. Why would Uncle Aizo and dad wants to make us be a normal person when we are happy with what we are right now." Curiousity is really in Nako's attitude.

"I don't know. Maybe someday, we'll gonna find the answer. Let's just sleep because our flight is very early. We don't want to be late." I said as I put a blanket on us.

The two of us slept in her room while still wondering.... Why the hell do we have to leave Shekarashika for a normal school?

Mou~~~ It's unfair!
----------------------------------
(The next day....)

We're almost late with our flight! Thank goodness we got in the plane safe and sound and now, we are here in korea.

Our families have their own houses here in korea. Both are a mansion/castle like houses. But right now, we have decided to go to our home, where the both of us live. Our parents bought it for us as they already planned this stupid idea months ago.

We went home to our house and pick our own room. Nako picked the room beside the library while I picked the room beside the game room.

"Sakura-chan, should we go to school or just travel around seoul?" Nako asked as she finished changing her clothes into a uniform.

We are wearing a white polo underneath the red coat and a gold necktie with a crown badge on the left side of the coat. The skirt is black while for our socks it's a long white socks and black sandals.

This is kinda nice.

"Nah, we should go to school right now. Both of us know that we'll going to have some bodyguards who will watch our every move. So, let's go!" I said as I get my backpack, a medium one.

"Boo~~~ Fine!"What a cute Namaiki!

I gave her backpack and we quickly ride our car. Mr. Tyro is our driver while our bodyguards are maybe... Being a students in disguise. They are in the other car.

Man, I wanna sleep!

Chaeyeon's POV
Oh my ghad! I really can't believe it! The first 2 student of the SSA(Special Star Section) is here! The rumors said that they are members of Yankees in Japan.

Maybe they are strong? I wonder if they are very gorgeous.

"Chaeyeon! Yena! Prepare the band, their representative said that they are on the way here in our university." Eunbi-unnie said, our student government president.

"Alright! *Exits the SG office* HEY! WAKE UP! THEY ARE COMING!" Wow! Yena really has a loud voice!

"Hyewon and Chaewon, prepare the news paper club and the photography club."-Eunbi-unnie

"At your service, unnie!" Chaewon said as she exits the room while Hyewon just sigh and leave with her.

"Wonyoung and Yujin, you two will going to give their schedules and lockers."-Eunbi-unnie

"But aren't they gangsters? They are so scary!" Wonyoung confessed.

"Yeah! What if they beat us? That would hurt!" Yujin is exaggerating.

Eunbi-unnie gave the photos of the new students which is Yabuki Nako-ssi and Miyawaki Sakura-ssi.

"These are the new students. They are also the important students. A VIP one. For Minju, Hitomi, and Yuri, you three will going to give them a tour, along with me. Understood?"-Eunbi-unnie

Minju, Yuri and Hitomi nod as they left. As soon as we heard the band starts to play some musics, we quickly rush outside the school.

Woah! The car looks expensive!

"They must be rich."Hyewon whispered to me.

"They really are rich. Both of their family are in the list of most powerful mafia family and richest as well as most powerful families in the world." Too much information? Yeah, I really studied their background.

"Why aren't they coming out?"-Yuri

"The representative said that there's a little conflict between Nako and Sakura so we need to wait for a while."-Eunbi-unnie

A conflict?

After for a few seconds, their driver quickly open the door of the car and a gorgeous lady appears. Woah... I look at the picture.


It must be Miyawaki Sakura. She's so gorgeous! Woah....

"She's so beautiful..." It came out from me and from Yuri.

Another person appears but it's a small and very cute person. Oh my ghad! She's so cute!!! I look at the picture and oh my!


She's Yabuki Nako! But she have her hair brown. She's the real life of CUTE!

"I want to put her in my pocket! She's so cute!" Minju looks like she's having a syndrome.

A 'Nako Syndrome'.

"Oh! Both of them are not smiling! Their aura are so... Scary!" Yujin said as she point at them.

"HEY! Don't point at them."Hitomi scolded Yujin as she put the younger one's arm down.

Sakura and Nako starts to walk and was about to walk passed by us. When Eunbi stops them and offer them a handshake.

"What's that?" Oh! Nako-ssi speaks korean!

"You're speaking korean?! Awesome!" Yena excitedly said.

"She wasn't called a genius for nothing. So... What's that gesture?" So, Nako is a genius. Even Sakura speaks korean.

"Umm.... A handshake?" Chaewon bluntly said.

"I know. What is that for?"-Sakura

"To greet the two of you in our university."-Hyewon

Sakura and Nako just look at each other and start to walk when suddenly, I hold Sakura's arm while Hitomi hold Nako's arm.

"You cannot reject Eunbi-unnie's handshake like that."

"Yeah! That's rude!"-Hitomi

Sakura and Nako try to struggle to let go from our grip.

"They're weaker than I thought." Because of what Hyewon said, the gaze from Nako's eyes changed and Sakura said this.

"Get out of my way..." Sakura said this in a cold voice.

"It took years to say that to us." Nako also said in a cold voice.

"Hey, what's with you two?" Minju asked with fear.

"I said, get out of my way." Sakura said as she grabbed her necktie and pull it out and throw it on the floor.

"Nako? What's wi---"-Yuri

"It's Namaiki!" Nako said as she shoved Hitomi's arm and kick her on her stomach before punching me on my face.

What the! She's so strong!

Sakura pull me up and punch me on my stomach before hitting me using her knees and then Nako and her exchange Hitomi and I before about hit us again but was stopped.

"Sorry.... Namaiki and I will gonna pay for your hospital bills. Nako, let's go!" Sakura said.

"Who's Namaiki?" Hyewon asked.

"That's my Yankee name. Give us our schedule and lockers. Now, please. Also... You two, who we... Kinda beat up. We will bring you to the hospital." Nako said as she picked up Sakura's necktie.

Hitomi and I stood up with the help of our friends. The two new students let us ride their car.

Woah... They really are scary!
----------------------------------------
"Be thankful that Nako and Sakura didn't fully beat the two of you. This is nothing compared the people they beat up in Japan." Nothing?!

"What do you mean by that, Doctor Wunhyun?" I asked.

"Nako and Sakura are one of the four strongest Yankees in their gang. Sakura is the first one, the second is Haruppi or Katsuzetsu, the third one is Nako or Namaiki, and the fourth one is Miku or Otona. Sasshi is not included in the top 4 but.... She's at the same rank as Sakura. Last week, they beat up a gang until they almost killed them. Thankfully, it's only broken bones that the group receives by Sakura's gang." Only broken bones?!

They really are scary!

After the treatment to our bruises, Nako and Sakura bring us to their car to go to school while apologizing.

"We are really sorry! Our Yankee side came out when being told us like that or something that we hate. We're so sorry!" Nako apologize.

"It's alright. Umm... I am wondering. Can we call you Namaiki, Nako?" After I asked that, Nako's gaze quickly change to cold again but came back normal in a split second.

"Nah... Maybe if we become really closer, I can let you call me using my Yankee name. But for now, no!" Nako cutely said.

She's so cute!

"To pay what we did to the two of you. We will allow your group to have 3 wishes. Is that okay?" Sakura said.

Hitomi and I look at each other and agree.

"Sure!"-Hitomi

Sakura and Nako just smiled and just focus on the travel. Woah... 3 wishes.

What should we do to our 3 wishes?

---------------End of Chapter 1-----------------