Confusing...

Will we make it till the end?

 

-Author’s POV-

 

The school bell rang, signaling the end of another day at school. As you packed your bag, Jinwan made his way to you.

Feeling a tap on your shoulder, you looked up to see Jinwan smiling brightly at you.

You raised an eyebrow. Jinwan has never approached you, even if he needed help since he could always get other people to help him. “Is there anything I can help you with, Jinwan ssi?” You asked courteously.

Jinwan chuckled. “It’s not really me… Hyunjin hyung made me ask you to help him with something…”

“Oh? Hyunjin sunbae? What does he need help with?” you asked, confused. You didn’t know why he’d ever need help from you.

“Hyung didn’t tell me about this one… Why don’t you come with me and ask hyung yourself?” he suggested.

You shrugged. “I guess I could…” Minwoo said he has dance practice after school today anyway.

Jinwan flashed a smile, showing off his pearlie whites. “Then let’s go !”

 

 

-Hyunjin’s POV-

 

I waited in the clubroom for Jinwan to bring Eunmin. Should I really have trusted Jinwan to bring her…?

“Hyung ! I brought her !”

Okaye seems like I worried for nothing.

“Thanks, Jinwan ah…” I stood up from the sofa.

“Thank you for coming, Eunmin ssi. Now if you don’t mind, could you follow me? I need help with something…” I asked.

Eunmin looked confused, but still nodded.

“Hyung, where are you taking her?” Jinwan asked, confused as well.

“Ah, this is erm……quite embarrassing to say in front of you, Jinwan ah. I’ll tell you when the time is right, okaye?” I tried to pacify him with a crap reason, but it was the truth. I’d be embarrassed to reveal it to him.

He nodded, pouting. I gave him a pat on his shoulder, then walked towards the door.

I opened the door and motioned Eunmin to exit first, being the gentleman I am.

She bowed and walked out of the clubroom. I shut the door and walked, making sure she was following.

I glanced back at her every few steps I took, and continued that until I stepped beside a shiny black car.

I opened the door and ushered her in.

She looked at me, bewildered, but still got in anyway.

Damn, is she really this easy…? Hehe…

I shut the door behind her and got in from the other side of the car.

“Where are we going, sunbaenim?” she asked.

“To my house.” I replied as I waved at my chauffeur, signaling him to start driving.

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

Update again ! ^^ Even though not a lot of people is reading anymore U_U

I shall just do this fail cliffhang over here >< Ohhoho what is Hyunjin doing bringing Eunmin to his house? ;]