It's not what you think...

Will we make it till the end?

 

–Minwoo’s POV-

 

I wonder if Eunmin is still in school…… She didn’t even bother to give me a call aye…… Aish this girl. I’ll have to give her some punishment when she gets home…

“Hyung ! I’ll give Eunmin a call first !” I broke away from the crew and ran to a corner after Donghyun hyung gave me an “ok” sign.

I dialed 1 on speed dial and called my yeobo~ <3 After a few rings, she picked up.

“Hello?”

“Eunmin? W-wait…… Eunmin doesn’t sound so manly. Who is this?” I asked in confusion. Was she with her classmates?

“Oh. I’m Hyunjin.” W-what? Hyunjin sunbae…… Aish what is Eunmin doing with this guy aye…… Aish I shall be polite since Eunmin is with him. I don’t want Eunmin to get angry with me again……

“Hyunjin sunbae? I’m Minwoo. May I know where is Eunmin? Could you get her to the phone, please?”

“Oh, I’m sorry… Eunmin is asleep right now… But maybe I could wake her up……” WHAT? ASLEEP? Okaye I should put my trust in her……right?

“Errr, no I think it’s alright. Just get her to give me a call when she wakes up?” I requested.

“Alright sure,” and with that, we greeted each other and hung up.

Strange………… Eunmin better give me a proper explanation when she gets home……

 

-Hyunjin’s POV-

 

I snickered silently to myself and I hung up and put her phone back to its initial place. I was about to get back to my business when Eunmin stirred and woke up. Rubbing her eyes, she sat upright and yawned. I chuckled.

“Oh ! Sorry I fell asleep… I guess I was pretty tired out hehe~” she laughed, embarrassed and I ruffled her hair. “It’s alright… If you want you can sleep for a while more !” I pushed her back down to lean on the couch. “Oh, no, it’s fine. I have to go check on the brownies. What if they get burnt?!” she screamed in horror (okaye that was an exaggeration ._.) and skipped to the kitchen. I galloped behind her and we watched the brownies while waiting for them to be ready.

“Thank you for teaching me how to bake ! Tiramisu tomorrow?” I used my eye-smile on her.

“Yea, sure ! No problem hehe~ It was really fun baking with you, oppa ! I didn’t know you were such a childish person…” she hit my arm playfully.

“Wow ! I think I revealed too much of myself in one day !” I laughed, and she laughed along too.

 

She let me send her home, and surprisingly (no, not at all), the Minwoo brat was waiting for her outside her/their house.

“Goodbye oppa~ I’ll see you tomorrow !” She beamed at me and she got out of the car and shut the door. I watched as she ran towards Minwoo and gave him a hug, then the two of them walked towards the house. I noticed Minwoo looking back for a second, and our glares met. Wow, brat.

 

-Minwoo’s POV-

 

After we got into the house, I held on to Eunmin’s shoulders and spun her around.

“What were you doing with him?” I probed, squinting my eyes at her.

“Aigoo~ Is my yeobo jealous? Soooooo adorable~” Eunmin giggled as she pinched my nose.

“Aish. I’m talking serious here. Give me a straight forward reply, yeobo~” I took her hand away from my nose and held it.

“Alright… He just wanted me to teach him how to bake because his mother’s birthday was coming soon and he wanted to do something special for her…”

“Really? Is that it? Then how come when I called you just now he picked up because you were asleep? And how come you didn’t call me back?!” I gave her the –o- face.

“Oh… I dozed off while waiting for the brownies…… Hehe sorry yeobo…” Eunmin scratched her head sheepishly. “Oh wait, you called? How come oppa didn’t tell me anything……” Eunmin pouted.

“He didn’t?! What… I thought I told him to tell you to call me when you wake up……” I pouted, and she leaned forward and pecked me on my pouty lips with her pouty lips ><

“I guess he forgot… AIgoo my yeobo~”

“Wait…… And you’re even calling him oppa now?!” I dropped my jaw in shock, and hugged her waist close.

“Well, it’s bound that we get close… Everyone gets close after baking……no?” Eunmin asked innocently.

I laughed, and shook my head at her. How can she still be so innocent and gullible……

“Alright… Let’s go get a shower together, yeobo~ I think we stink, hehehe~” I grabbed her arm.

“Ya ! You’re the one who stinks alright !” Eunmin hit me on my head.

“Ouch ! That hurt ! We both stink alright so we need a bath ! And we should do it together !” I laughed my evil laugh as I dragged her up the stairs together with me, thinking about where I should start to strip her when we get into her room……

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

Hey guys =3 New chapter up and I'm going to apologise first.

I doubt I will have time over the next 2 months to write any new chapters, because of school work and all...... And then there's Chinese New Year >.>

This story isn't getting much views, and I'm already on Chapter 11 and you guys must be wondering why the story is still so boring, right? >< I'm so sorry...... I actually already have the whole storyline planned out in my mind, but just couldn't find the time to type them down......

But aren't you guys curious about what will happen to the three? ;] Who will Eunmin choose? Minwoo? Hyunjin? Or will another fourth party appear?

Wait for my return, alright? ;;;

I'll be back~~~~~~

 

Comment and if you're new, please do subscribe ^~^

If I get many comments who knows I might just get the strength to throw my work away and write for you guys loool

 

<333