He flirts with a noona

Will we make it till the end?

-Your POV-

 

I know we are already engaged……

I know we’re each other’s firsts……

But why is he still flirting with some other girl?

“Noona~ Please? Just this one time?” Minwoo whined and tugged at the girl’s arm.

Mwo?! A noona?! This is it, Minwoo……

I stomped off, fuming. Turning around a corner, I bumped into a block of human and fell backwards. I was anticipating pain up my spine and scoldings, but I didn’t get them.

When I opened my eyes, Hyunjin sunbae’s face was inches away from mine, his eyes gazing into mine as though there was a sea inside of my eyes. His arm was on my back, preventing my fall. His lips are so luscious and pink……

“YA ! GET AWAY FROM MY FIANCEE !” Minwoo held me and pushed Hyunjin sunbae back. I glared at Minwoo and he looked at me with his innocent eyes (as usual).

“Sorry about his behavior, Hyunjin sunbaenim. And sorry for bumping into you… And……thank you……” I bowed 90degrees.

“It’s alright. Just be careful next time.” Hyunjin sunbae flashed his trademark eye-smile and walked off.

“Eunmin aye…” Minwoo tried to hug me but I stepped away.

“Aigoo I’m sorry~ I didn’t know he saved you……” Minwoo pouted and tried to hug me again, but I took another step away.

Minwoo looked at me, confused. “What did I do wrong again this time aye?”

“Go think about it yourself and tell me what you did wrong tonight when I get home.” I crossed my arms and walked off.

“Does that mean you’re not going back home together with me? But it’s not safe for you to go back home alone aye... And AT NIGHT?! I know you don’t have any activities tonight aye…” Minwoo walked beside me.

“YOU.” He cringed as I  raised my voice a little too loudly. “Need time to reflect on your actions.” I continued with a hushed tone.

I walked off again, leaving him to stand there by himself to ponder.

Sigh. Where shall I go now? Hmmm…… Library !

 

 

 

 


 

 

FIRST CHAPTER ^^ You might find that my writing has changed quite a lot for those who have been reading what I post hehe ^^

Today was Boyfriend and Sistar's fanmeet in SG OJZ I DIDN'T GO TT.TT

Which is one of the reasons why this sequel was successfully created and updated LOL

Sigh......

I might update tomorrow if I need to have some time off like today ^^

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!!!!!

Oh and is there anyone who is willing to make a poster for me? =>