Thanking him

Will we make it till the end?

 

-Your POV-

 

I figured that I should probably go thank Hyunjin sunbae for his help with the question I was stuck on the other day. I specially baked some brownies yesterday since I was free, so I don’t go empty-handed to thank someone who saved me from a major headache… Since I had a lecture with Jinwan at the end of the day, I decided to follow him after that so that I’ll have more chance of meeting Hyunjin sunbae.

I was given weird looks for tailing Jinwan, apparently…  Maybe I should’ve acted like I was walking my way, but I couldn’t help but become a bit like a ninja…… Oh well… U_U

I stopped a distance away when Jinwan entered their “exclusive clubroom”.  Making sure that the coast was clear, I creeped to the door, and knocked thrice on the door.

“Who could that be?” “Must be some fangirl again…” “But fangirls don’t usually knock…” “Oh yea you’re right. Who could that be?” Chatterings could be heard through the crack ; the door was left ajar.

I realized that and shrugged. It would’ve been rude not to knock anyway… =\

“Oh, Eunmin, it’s you !” Jinwan exclaimed as he swung the door open. I nodded slightly and flashed him a smile.

“Well, what brings you here?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, then turning back to look into the room, he shouted for Hyunjin sunbae.

Wow. He knew I was looking for Hyunjin ._. Brilliant.

“Oh, Eunmin ssi. You’re looking for me?” Hyunjin sunbae asked as he appeared behind Jinwan. Jinwan fist-bumped with him then left us.

“N-ne…” I stuttered, surprised he actually knew my name. He flashed his famous eye-smile at me.

“Oh, would you like to come in and sit?” he offered. I shook my head and waved my hands immediately.

“Oh, no. It’s alright ! I just came to thank you and pass you this !” I said as I handed him the nicely wrapped box of brownies I baked.

He reached for it and took the box, his hands briefly brushing against mine.

“It was really just a small matter, but since you’ve already brought it here, I’d feel bad if I rejected you. Thank you~” he chimed as he ruffled my hair.

I laughed awkwardly as he did that. It’s just awkward. I barely know him. But still……whatever. Maybe he’s used to doing stuff like this to juniors. Whatever.

“I should take my leave now… Hope you’ll like my gift !” I bowed and quickly turned to leave.

I heard a soft chuckle, then a roar of laughter from behind me. What even?! Argh molla molla nan molla ><

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

;;;

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long TT.TT

School has been hectic so far, though I'm still hectic even during my term break OJZ

I still wanted to update though, so I took time from my lazing around hectic schedule to write this ! ^^ Hope you don't mind that it's so short though... =\

I wonder if this story is even going anywhere. No excitement happening yet, no subscribers telling me that I needa update soon......

Maybe I should start my other fanfic and leave this to rot.