His help and my mistake

Will we make it till the end?

-Author’s POV-

 

Eunmin walked into the library with her stack of homework. She sat down at a table and looked around, only to see Hyunjin sitting at a table in a corner.

Taking a deep breath, she made herself ignore his presence and started doing her work.

 

-Your POV-

 

…………

I have been staring at this question for the past 10 minutes and I still can’t figure out what answer the question is looking for. I decided that I should take a break, so I stood up and went to a shelf to just browse the books.

When I returned to my desk, a piece of paper with a somewhat scribble-ish handwriting was left on my desk. On it was written the answer to the question that I was stuck on. When I looked around, I noticed Hyunjin sunbae was gone.

Must’ve been him……

 

-Hyunjin’s POV-

 

As she stood up and walked away, I got up and went to her table.

Heh. This question is kinda tough…… She might like a little help……

I wrote the answer on a piece of paper, then grabbed all my stuff and left the library since my work is all done.

I decided to hang around in school a little more before heading home.

As I stared at the ceiling, sitting in the middle of my empty classroom, I saw Eunmin walking past from the corner of my eye.

What time is it now? 7PM. That’s a little late……

Without knowing, I found myself grabbing my bag and following her as she made her way out of school. My stalker mode switched on by itself, and I finally found out that she actually lives on the same street as I do.

Why am I so interested in her anyway? The whole school knows she’s engaged to No Minwoo that brat…… Tch. She can be better off with me……

Wait. What am I thinking……?

 

-Your POV-

 

I entered the house, and it was pitch dark.

……

Isn’t anyone home?

I didn’t bother turning on the lights and stormed straight up to my room.

They must have left for dinner without me -.-

I my room lights and threw my bag aside. I was ing my blouse when suddenly a pair of arms s around my waist. I jumped, startled because I thought no one was at home.

“Minwoo? You’re at home? Why didn’t you turn on the lights? Where are our Mums and Dads?” I asked as he helped me my blouse.

“I told them to have dinner without us aye……” Minwoo said as he removed my blouse then proceeded to remove my skirt.

I felt his hot breath on my bare shoulder, and I immediately knew what he wanted.

I turned around and glared at him.

“Minwoo…… Do you know what you did wrong?” I asked him sternly.

“I know aye…… Eunmin you saw me talking with Naeun noona so you got jealous right?” Minwoo smirked.

“You were flirting with her.”

Minwoo chuckled and hugged me. “Eunmin…… I was only asking her to go on a date with Hyunseong hyung…… You know how shy hyung is… Of course I had to help him…”

……

“Oh.”

“Awww my yeobo is so cute when she’s jealous~~~” he cooed as he gave me another hug. “Go wear some clothes and we’ll go out for dinner aye~” he said as he gave me a wink and went out of my room.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

This update is for the lovely people who have subscribed and commented ^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!

Updating this just before I go to work OJZ I must rush off now~

Anyone wants to make me a poster??!!