Time to......

Will we make it till the end?

 

-Your POV-

 

Hmmm what could Hyunjin sunbae possibly need help from me with? Well, I guess there’s really no harm in following him.

Well, it did bug me a little that we had to get in a car……

Strange.

I finally picked some courage to ask him one single question.

“Where are we going, sunbaenim?”

“To my house.” He replied calmly, then waved a little at his chauffeur.

 

“Wh-what?! B-but… I…. Why?” I blabbered, unable to find words to piece up a question for him.

He laughed, and patted my head to calm me down.

“I’m sorry if I scared you. It’s……aish so embarrassing.” He scratched his head, frustrated.

“It’s actually just that…… I was wondering if you could teach me how to bake brownies. You know, those that you gave me the last time were really delicious, and my mother’s birthday is coming up so I think she’d be pleased if I made her some brownies……” he said before sinking his face into his hands.

After a short while, I laughed.

“Ya ! Don’t laugh at me. Aish… I’m so embarrassed now……” he buried his face in his hands again.

“No, no… I think it’s very nice of you to want to bake for your mother ! You don’t have to feel embarrassed about it~” I laughed again.

“Haha you think so? Thanks ! Besides brownies, are there other stuff you know how to bake? Or do you think I should learn to cook some dishes for my mother’s birthday dinner? Do you think she’ll like it?” he shot me with questions excitedly.

“I don’t really know your mother, so I don’t know what she likes… But I’m sure mothers would love everything their children give them !!!” I said, beaming ever so positively, pumping a fist in the air and puffing up my cheeks.

Hyunjin sunbae chuckled and pinched my cheek. “Aigoo~ You’re so cute~ Thanks… I hope you don’t mind, but could you call me “oppa” instead? “Sunbae” sounds really formal, and we’re gonna be good friends right? Since you are going to teach me how to bake and all… Wouldn’t it be awkward if you keep calling me “sunbae” while teaching me…?”

I blushed. “Ne? Hmmm… I guess…it might be awkward? I guess it’d be fine, sun---”

“Oppa…” Hyunjin sunbae…I mean oppa corrected me ._.

“Ne…… O…ppa?” I corrected myself rather awkwardly.

Hyunjin oppa chuckled again, then ruffled my hair.

“Oh right ! By the way, have you already bought the ingredients for baking? Oh, and maybe I could teach you how to make tiramisu instead… Since it’s your mother’s birthday, so maybe it’ll be more special……” I trailed off, as I felt Hyunjin oppa’s eyes burning a hole into me.

“I’m sorry… Am I blabbering too much? Or do I have something on my face?” My eyes widened and I tried to sweep away any form of dirt which I assumed was on my face.

Hyunjin oppa chuckled for the umpteenth time. “No, no… It’s just that you’re really amazing… I would never be able to think about stuff so much. You’re just so much more meticulous than me, or even many of the girls I know…”

I covered my face to prevent him to see my blush as I muttered a shy “thank you”.

“Now that you’ve mentioned, I’d really like to learn how to make tiramisu as well ! I don’t think I have ingredients to make that at home… How about we go to the supermarket first?” He said as he nodded to his chauffeur.

 

We ended up buying ingredients for pasta as well because I mentioned that I knew how to make pasta when we were searching for the mascarpone cheese. Hyunjin oppa told me that his mother loved pasta, so maybe he could learn how to make that too and prepare it for dinner on his mother’s birthday. I was really in awe because of his love for his mother…

 

As the car drove into the driveway of Hyunjin oppa’s house, my jaw dropped in awe as I took in the beauty of his…mansion. IT WAS GIGANTIC I almost felt like it was going to engulf me in its grandness…

 

“Close your mouth before flies get in… Though I haven’t actually seen any flies here……” Hyunjin oppa said, amused, as he delicately used his long and slim forefinger to lift my chin so that my jaws could meet each other again.  I gulped, and giggled mindlessly as I scratched my head, embarrassed. Like a gentleman you’d probably see in Prince Charming, but definitely not in Minwoo, he had opened the car door for me and even extended a hand to help me get out of the car. Smiling shyly, I took it and muttered a word of gratitude to him.

 

“Welcome to my humble abode~ Would you like some drinks before we start?” Hyunjin oppa chimed as we entered the house. It was definitely not a humble abode. It looked more grand on the inside than it did on the outside ;AAA;

 

“It’s alright, oppa… Let’s just get started… Where should I leave my things?” I asked. “Hmmm… Just leave it on the couch…” Hyunjin oppa pointed towards the living room. After leaving my things on the couch, I skipped off to the kitchen to join Hyunjin oppa.

 

I giggled at the sight of him wearing a frilly blue and white apron.  He looked up from washing the measuring cups, and frowned. “Ya… Don’t laugh at me alright… This is all I’ve got here… Yours is over there, that pink one,” he nodded at the counter where a similar frilly pink and white apron lay. I took it and wore it.

 

We decided that I teach him how to make pasta first to make ourselves some lunch, then teach him how to bake brownies for today. We got ourselves all dirty, mainly me because I didn’t know he was such a childish oppa and he liked to play with flour so I got lots of that all over my face -o-

 

After a taxing work out of trying to avoid his flour attacks (and failing) and mixing and stuff, we finally set it in the oven. Thus, we decided to take a little break and rest on the couch. I guess I was too tired, so……I just…………dozed off.

 

 

-Hyunjin’s POV-

 

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, taking a rest. It was really fun, and I think I’m getting much closer to Eunmin. She really is an amazing person. I’m becoming more and more sure that the Minwoo brat does not deserve her. I could give her so much more.

 

“Eunmin ah, do you think……” I trailed off after I looked at her, only to find out she has already dozed off. I laughed inwardly ; she is really cute. It’s no wonder so many seniors, both male and female, adore her. Many of my guy friends have mentioned to me that she is their ideal girlfriend.

 

My hand subconsciously rose, and my fingers her milky white and powdery (because of the flour) face. I chuckled, and leaned in a little, taking in her sweet smell of shampoo. How nice would it have been if she was mine, I thought, as I leaned in a little more. Just as I was about to land my lips on hers, a melody came. I withdrew myself, and my eyes followed the sound to her handphone.

 

I made my way towards it, and looked at the caller id. Yeobo. I’m guessing that’s Minwoo…… A plan hatched in my mind, and I snickered to myself.

 

“Hello?”

“Eunmin? W-wait…… Eunmin doesn’t sound so manly. Who is this?”

“Oh. I’m Hyunjin.”

“Hyunjin sunbae? I’m Minwoo. May I know where is Eunmin? Could you get her to the phone, please?”

“Oh, I’m sorry… Eunmin is asleep right now… But maybe I could wake her up……”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long ;;;

Hmmm but I'm guessing no one was waiting -o-

Nonetheless, I wrote this while I was in Malaysia ^~^ When I didn't have any internet connection ^~^

Life is really hectic for me and I have an essay to finish in one week U_U

Hope you liked the chapter ;;; I'll try to update tomorrow ><

Thank you for still being subbed !!! <3 Love all of you <3

 

Merry Christmas Eve everyone~