Seonhye

Will we make it till the end?

 

-Your POV-

 

I hummed lightly as I entered the classroom. The thought of Minwoo made me lightheaded, and I subconsciously giggled, making my classmates judge me with all their guts. I gulped, and muttered a soft “good morning” before making my way to my seat. Seonhye apparently had lots to spill……

 

“EUNMIN !!!” she squealed, grabbing onto my arm and shaking me. I looked around and saw a few more judgmental glances..

“Hush !!! What is it, Seonhye?” I pouted, grabbing hold of her shoulders because she wouldn’t stop spazzing.

“Oh, nothing really…… Just that my sister finally told me something was going on between her and Taefung !!!!!! I’m so happy for her it’s just that I know she’s been having this tiny little crush on him for sooo long and now that they’re finally together I’m just sooo happy for her but at the same time I’m a little worried for Jeongmin I mean is he alright I also know he has a tiny crush on my sister for quite some time but too bad she’s taken now so is he alright?” Seonhye blabbered and I was just shocked because she didn’t even need any breaks to catch her breath and I think I’m started to be like her but wait I’m only thinking in my mind ._.

I gulped, and took in a few deep breaths to clear my mind and sort out everything she had said, before finally replying her.

“Firstly, congrats to your sister. I’m really happy for her !!!!!!” I ended up squealing and spazzing with her for a few minutes before continuing.

“Secondly, I haven’t actually seen Jeongmin yet. And neither has Minwoo told me anything about Jeongmin. So I’m guessing he’s taking it in his stride.”

“Last but not least…… Don’t you have a tiny crush on Jeongmin too?” I added on, winking at her.

She blushed a light shade, but before she opened , the bell rang, signaling the start of class. I smirked evilly at her, and told her that we would continue during break time.

 

That afternoon after school, besides making tiramisu, Hyunjin oppa and I had a new topic to talk about as well.

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone =3 Can't believe I actually came to update hehe (mainly because I couldn't start on my thesis...)

Really short update, but this is to introduce a new character =D Seonhye, Eunmin's (or your) best friend ^~^

Anyone remembers who her sister is? *-* Please tell me you do ;AAAAAA; (Refer to Chapter 6)

Yoohye... Seonhye... Taefung...... Rings a bell? ;;;

Alright anyways...... She, my friends. She will prove to be an important role in erm near future !!!

Btw sorry for the long one shot speech by Seonhye. I was listening to Zico rap while writing that U_U

Well, I shall be back with another chapter when I'm stuck at my thesis again LOL