Sweet memory

Will we make it till the end?

-Your POV-

 

After our dinner, Minwoo decided that we should stroll a little before heading back home. My heart still flutters at his little gestures like hooking his pinky with mine and pulling me closer to him by my waist. His hand is warm and my hand fits perfectly with his.

As we were nearing home, Minwoo suddenly squatted down.

“What are you doing, Minwoo ah?” I asked, confused.

Turning his head sideways, he pouted. “I wanna piggyback my yeobo aye…”

I giggled at how cute he looked when he said that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up so easily I was amazed, considering I weigh so much and he doesn’t have much muscles OJZ

His back was warm and comforting, as I snuggled against it.

 

~Flashback~

“When I grow up, I want to marry you aye~” Minwoonie cheered as he beamed and hugged me.

“Really? Then I want to marry you too !” I cheered with him, hugging him back.

“Pinky promise!” Minwoonie said as he held his pinky at me. I hooked it with my pinky and we stamped thumbs.

Minwoonie squatted down. “Get on my back. I wanna piggyback you…”

I climbed on and he picked me up with a slight difficulty.

“You can just let me walk if I’m too heavy……” I poked his cheek.

“NO ! I should learn to get used to this……” he took a deep breath, then brought us back to the house……

~End of Flashback~

 

I giggled to myself of that memory. His back, still warm as ever. His shoulders are much broader now. He’s much stronger than he used to be.

“What are you laughing to yourself at? Silly yeobo aye……” Minwoo laughed at me.

I poked his cheek, and nuzzled against his neck. He tensed up a little, and I realized even this could turn him on OJZ

 

-Minwoo’s POV-

 

You’ll get it when we get home aye……

 

 

 

 


 

Update again =D I have this feeling I'm overly-efficient for this story LOL so Imma focus on my requests tomorrow......

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!!! ^^