X5

Will we make it till the end?

 

-Minwoo’s POV-

 

 

I woke up to see my pretty wife-to-be still sleeping soundly in my arms. She’s such a darling…… I decided to let her sleep for another while since we had a tiring night >.o and it’s still early.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed.

“Yeobo, wake up~ Time to prepare for school~” I cooed and I pushed a flock of hair from her face.

She opened an eye, then sat up, rubbing her eyes. “Good morning, yeobo~” she chimed. “Go wash up and get dressed. I’ll go prepare breakfast.” I pulled her up and mischievously slapped her to get her moving. She snarled at me before making her way to the bathroom.

 

 

-Author’s (lame) POV OJZ-

 

 

After having their breakfast, they made their way to school arm in arm.

 

 

-Hyunjin’s POV-

 

 

Eunmin and that brat strolled into school, and I found myself just staring at Eunmin. The way she walked, her vibrant laughter that seemed to brighten up everything around her, the way her arm hooked with his that makes me want to pull him away and make her hook her arm on mine instead……

 

“Ya. Hyunjin ah. Don’t scare me omona have you been stupefied?!” Ghun shook me violently.

“Wh-what?! NO ! Hyung you’ve been reading Harry Potter AGAIN?!” I gasped, giving him the looks together with Jinwan.

Ghun laughed and scratched his head, then whipped out his book and continued reading.

Jinwan and I sighed and shook our heads.

“Ya, Hyunjin ah. That girl you’ve been staring at since she came in……” Haewon paused.

I raised an eyebrow.

“She’s pretty damn hot.”

I glared at him. “Stay away from her, hyung… She’s not your type…”

“What are you talking about? She’s definitely my type !” Haewon laughed.

“Fine ! Then you’re not her type !” I shouted, bewildered.

Haewon just laughed even harder.

“Hyunjin ah…… Haewon is just teasing you… AND YOU FELL FOR IT !!!” Taefung exclaimed, and joined Haewon in his hysterical laughter.

Looking at Jinwan, we sighed and shook our heads again.

“Our hyungs are so retarded……” Jinwan sighed.

“Hopeless…” I shook my head.

“YA ! We heard that !” Our hyungs glared at us, then continued laughing.

“But isn’t she engaged already?” Haewon raised a brow at me.

I made a face, then nodded. “Engaged to that brat……” I snarled at the mere thought of his childish face.

“Woah. So you’re gonna fight it out with him? Need me to impart some of the spells I learnt to you?” Ghun asked, trying to hold in his laughter.

Taefung eyed Ghun. “Hyung. That wasn’t even funny……”

Taefung cleared his throat as his gaze met with Ghun’s glare.

“How am I supposed to fight it out with him? I bet she pretty darn loves him too much…” I crushed the empty can in my hand.

“With time, people change. People can make people change. Change can make people change. You can change her, Hyunjin. Just go for it and we’ll see.” Haewon patted me on my back.

“Thanks hyung……” we fist-bumped.

“B-but……hyung. I didn’t understand what you were trying to say just now. What change? What people? What change?!” Jinwan scratched his head in confusion and frustration.

We just laughed at him for not studying as hard as us.

 

 

-Your POV-

 

 

“ACHOO !” I rubbed my nose. “Is someone talking about me or something? This is the nth time I’m sneezing……”

“ACHOO !” Minwoo sneezed too. Looking at each other, we burst into laughter.

“Maybe we just caught a cold together last night aye~~~” he winked at me.

“YA !” I slapped him on his arm, causing him to laugh even more while my face became a tomato.

“Aigoo my yeobo is so cute when she’s embarrassed aye~” Minwoo pinched my cheeks, then cuddled me.

 

But my sixth sense tells me that people were talking behind my back…… Perhaps they were talking about Minwoo too…… Omona.

 

 



 

 

 

HI EVERYONE I FINALLY UPDATED =D

Sorry about taking almost forever just to update one short chapter ;AAA; I busy myself with stuff too much OJZ

Thank you for still being subscribed to my story ^^