the end?

options

-- Wednesday 1st December--

 

Chaerin’s POV

“Chaerin-ah!” I heard junhyung-oppa call.

He never visited me during working hours, I wonder what’s up?

“Yes oppa?”

“TA-DA!” he exclaimed as he took out my favourite strawberry jelly hearts cheesecake from a box.

“But… my birthday and yours passed so long ago? What’s this for?”

“Hehe, this is our 1 year anniversary! I thought girls were the ones with better memories. Anyway, open your mouth! Is it nice?”

Yes, yes it was junhyung-oppa. Thanks for being so sweet.

Whenever I was with that jerk, I was always the one who did the remembering of special dates; no one had been so sweet before. Even my parents forgot my birthday. But he actually remembered everything. He made me feel so special, wanted.

“OH. Today’s a special day? Well then, go on Chaerin, go have fun with your sweet boyfriend!” My boss said.

“Really? WOAH. YOUR BOSS IS SO COOL! THANKS!” Junhyung exclaimed. He packed the cake up and pulled me out profusely thanking my boss.

“Lets go shopping dear!”

“Okay!”

Junhyung is the most adorable thing alive!

 

--5 HOURS LATER--

“WOAH! WE BOUGHT SO MANY THINGS!” junhyung said as his muscular hands carried 15 big shopping bags.

“OOH! YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT!”

 

Junhyung’s POV

Chaerin said as she leaned on my now muscular hand. Of course I had been working out. I couldn’t lose to that jerk! But he’ll never come back I guess.

He only sent Chaerin an sms saying, “Chaerin, to tell you the truth, I never liked you. I only wanted to play with your fragile heart. So anyway, I’ve found a rich and hot girl to play with. I’m going to marry her, so I’m going to leave Seoul. I never want to see you again. Don’t disrupt my happy life with her. Bye fool.”

HOW I WANTED TO SMASH HIS FACE. HE TOLD ME HE LOVED HER, which was why I let him go with her. WHAT AN .

Anyway, at least I managed to fix her broken heart.

“Oppa, lets go get something to eat!”

“Ne, chagia.”

“OOH! JAPANESE FOOD LETS GO!” She exclaimed.

(Still Junhyung’s POV)

I used to come here with him. This was his favourite shop. As much as I wanted to kill him for treating Chaerin like that, he was still my best friend. But what would I do if he came back, saying all of this was a misunderstanding? Wh..at….what would happen then?

 

Chaerin’s POV

Oh. Its this shop. I came here with him many times. But I cant just tell junhyung that I wanted to leave just because I came with him before. It would hurt Junhyung that I am still affected by that jerk. Aish. Anyway, I should just forget him. Forget everything.  But… I cant help but think, what would I do if he came back, saying all of this was a misunderstanding? What… what happens then?

 

Junhyung+chaerin’s POV

I don’t know. But for now, I’m going to enjoy this perfect ice cream with my dear.

“ahh, open your mouth dear!”

 

-Bill has been paid-

 

junhyung’s POV

I hold the bags while chaerin clutches my hand tightly. That feeling was so good.

“Hahha!” she laughed as her beautiful eye smile came on.

then,

 “Jun… Jun hyung? Chaerin?”

 

That… that voice. Why?

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

“Jun… Jun hyung? Chaerin?”

we looked at each other. We both knew who this was. But it was as if we both didn’t want to turn our head. As if, as if we were both afraid if we turned back, and it was really him, he… he would take something dear and precious from us. Should… should we turn? Or should we run from fate?

“1…2…3” junhyung muttered under his breath.

He turned and the bags dropped on the ground.

“Gi…gikwang.”