my precious

options

 

I woke up seeing Junhyung’s face. The scar was visible on his lips. His arm too, and even his fists.

I unlocked my Iphone to check the time, and yet, what I saw was HE and I cuddling together as the wallpaper. No. Time to change it.

“Deleting selected items.”

Yes. No more photos of him. I realised I had been friends with Junhyung-oppa for more than 7 years, but I only had one picture of him and me together. And it was really unglam too. Sigh.

Aww, Junhyung-oppa looks so adorable when he’s sleeping. Hehe, let me take a picture of him.

Take picture.

Select.

Use as wallpaper.

Done.

He looked so good in that purple shirt! His chest looked so welcoming. I decided that I wasn’t ready to wake up, just yet.  I snuggled near him, with his chest as my pillow.

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

I woke with Chaerin’s face barely an inch away from mine. I couldn’t resist it. MUA! Oww. My lips hurt, oh right. I bit it yesterday.

She turned away after my kiss. How adorable.

Then, she whispered HIS name in her sleep.

Haish. Never mind Junhyung, don’t get jealous. She’s just not used to you yet.

I unlocked her Iphone to check the time, and yet, I saw a picture of me sleeping. So she woke up already! But she snuggled back beside me, aww.

She whispered his name again.

Junhyung, don’t lose your head.

“Thank you. Thank you for helping me realise… realise I had Junhyung all along.” She whispered.

Heh, could this day get any better? I don’t think so.

Haha, let me cook a good meal for my dear.

But before that, lets take a photo of sleeping chaerin! AWWW!

Use as wallpaper.

 

I was whipping up a delicious mean for my chagia when suddenly two arms wrapped around me from behind.

“mmm… smells good!”

I turned around and kissed her.

She flashed her pearly white teeth.

“ooh, what’s this?” she said as her greedy face . She picked up a pair of chopsticks and tasted my famous beef.

“MMM. So tasty. Junhyung-oppa, ahh” she said as she stuffed the beef into my mouth.