Chapter 13

options

 

Chapter 13

 

No one’s POV

All he wanted to do was to get away from everything. He vowed to never turn back. But now, his every step was hesitant. Drips of tears fell onto the cold hard ground. The cold gush of wind hit him as he felt something cold trickle down his face. The white snowflakes fell gently, some on him, some on the ground, but all melting away slowly.

 

-FLASHBACK-

“JAGIYA! PPALI! IT’S SNOWING! IT’S SNOWING!” chaerin shouted. Junhyung chuckled at her cuteness.

It was their month-versary, and everything was as perfect as could be. Everything had gone along to junhyung’s plan.

Wonderful handmade breakfast-in-bed? Check.

Ice-skating? Check.

Sweet picnic by the beach? Check.

Sing an original song while playing the guitar? Check. (Even better, chae cried and kissed him)

Catch a horror movie where chae clung on to him for her life? Check.

Acting fancy in a high-class restaurant for dinner? Check.

Sit on a Ferris wheel and admire Seoul’s night view? Check.

Romantic walk back to home via the park? In progress.

 

And to top it off, the snow. Junhyung had planned to end it with ice cream, but what could be better than beautiful snowflakes swiftly and gracefully falling from the sky? It was as if even God was on his side.

 

“Junnie, look!” chae tugged his hand as she stuck out her tongue and caught a snowflake.

He laced his fingers with hers and pulled her to the park bench.

“Chae, close your eyes.” His husky voice demanded.

Her long lashes fluttered as she obediently closed them, her beautiful face shining in the moonlight.

Cold metal gently hit chae rin’s neck as the clanks resounded through the quiet night. She could feel junhyung’s warm breath as he carefully placed his present around her neck. Her eyelashes flickered as her beautiful eyes opened, only to see junhyung’s face right before hers. She looked away as she felt her heart palpitating, face deep scarlet. Her lips quivered as she tried to regain her breath. Junhyung chuckled, bringing her attention back to the necklace he’d just put on her. The simple metal chain carried two intertwined rings, one with CL and the other with JH. It was nothing special, but she could see the shoddily carved letters, obviously done by junhyung. She carefully picked up his right hand, pointed to his multiple plasters and said in her stern motherly tone, “So this is the cause of your many cuts?” Junhyung backed away as he sensed the tension, timidly nodding his head. He had fully braced himself for a hit on the head, hand, chest, face, he thought he had prepared for everything, but he hadn’t expected a peck on the cheek. “Thank you, thank you for being so sweet.” She said as her cold fingers touched his warm cheek, both still blushing from chaerin’s unexpected movement.

-End of flashback-

 

“Jun!” He spun around, staring at the familiar face who stood before him.  


ooh~ who's that? :o it might not be chae~ [guess who!]

helloooo! :D im back! i didnt break my promise okay. :x 

anywayyy. here's chapter 13~ its longer i hope?

hahaha^^ i'll be gone for a while after this~ i dont wanna fail my exams. :p

thank you to the new subbies and the comments! :D

 

 

AyumiLikesSHINee

here's the update! :D yep! gikwang's an . :p i feel kind of bad for doing this to him now:p but thank you for the comment! :D

NELEgeeh 

 

he might just go back? or maybe not:p


 

M4sk3dRobot 

hahah^^ thanks for reminding me to update anywayyyss. :p

wtfelicia 
thank you for your update~ hahah^^ junhyung is such a poor thing eh? :p 

2ne1b2st_rom

haha^^ thank you new reader! :D i'll try to update soon okay! this might just be the end of junchae. :x chaekwang? kichae?

iscream

hey dumbledooorrreee. :p hahah^^ thank you for your update! :D and i love you tooo~ wahahah^^ are you sure love conquers all? :o maybe nooootttt. :x 


thank you for the comments and thank you for reading! :D 

OHOHOH! YOU GUYS SHOULD LISTEN TO JAY PARK'S DEMONNN~

and and and watch junhyung [and all the awesome actors] in huhgak's hellooo~ haha^^

byeee!