Chapter 9

options

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

Gikwang’s POV

HAH! SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT?! SUCH AN EASY TARGET. That’s for punching me in the face junhyung. This is revenge. And revenge is sweet.

She actually sympathised for my ‘dead’ mum. I obviously got a rich girl. DUHH. But that girl’s dad went bankrupt so I decided to come back for chaerin. Chaerin always has money. Hah.

I knew she would be easy to get back. But I didn’t know Junhyung was such a cowardly idiot. But whatever, my life is so much easier now. Hmph. I shall enjoy this victory.

I’m going to bring chaerin to the highest point and then release her, crush her.

 

Junhyung’s POV

AISH! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?! I gulped down another bottle of soju.

I HATE HIM.

“Whats up? Why so pissed?”  as if on cue, gikwang came and sat beside me.

“WHY IM SO PISSED?! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU . WHY DID YOU EVEN LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING STUFF CLEARLY? I SAID I’LL KILL YOU IF YOU EVER BREAK HER HEART. AND NOW IM GOING TO BASH THE OUT OF YOU.” I lifted him by the collar.

“WOAH. RELAX MAN.” He pushed me away. I was never a match against his fighting. I lost. Again. I lost chaerin to him, and now im going to lose to him again.

 

Gikwang’s POV

HAH. HE LOOKS SO PATHETIC.

“Hey handsome, want to buy me a drink?” a pretty lady came up to me.

“Why not? Come, come.” I said.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU HAVE CHAERIN NOW!” he shouted.

“Chaerin? That’s funny. Well honey, im sorry, but I’m afraid I cant drink with you, but here’s some money.” I looked at the pretty lady then back at junhyung.

“here’s the thing junhyung. Let me tell you a secret. I don’t love chaerin. I never did. I was in love with her money. And what I said in the message was real.  My mum didn’t even die. But I decided to come back to chaerin since chaerin was richer. I never loved her, and I never will. You can have her back when im done with her.”

And then I saw a fist flying straight towards me.

 

 


 

OMG GUYS DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE FICTION MV ALREADY? JUNHYUNG IS FREAKING HOT. *falls in love again*