the beginning

options

Chaerin’s POV

Jerk, you’re just wonderful, awesome even.  Thanks for being such an . You’re the first guy I was really serious about, you know? Hah. I bet you didn’t even care. I bet I was just another girl you could play on. Hah, what made me think you’ll fall for an ordinary girl like me? To think I actually believed we would be like those fairy tales, and have those wonderful happy endings. Thanks jerk. Thanks for lying to me.

I gulped the margarita down.

“One…One more c…cup.”

“That won’t be necessary. Chaerin, let’s go.” I heard a deep voice call.

 

Junhyung’s POV

“Let’s go Chaerin-ah.”

“Oh… hello Junhyung-oppa. What’s up? Ha…haaha. You know what’s up? HE DUMPED… DUMPED ME. HE DUMPED ME…THROUGH AN SMS. HAH. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?”

“Don’t do this to yourself over some one who’s not worth it. He’s just an . Let’s go. Come on.”

“NO!” I pushed him away and his hand knocked a cup. It could have been the lights, but I was quite sure blood was flowing profusely from that humongous cut on his arm.

“LET’S GO. ENOUGH CHAERIN.”

 

Chaerin’s POV

“LET ME GO! STOP CARRYING ME! DON’T MAKE ME HURT YOU WITH MY 6-INCH HEELS!” I kicked my legs around vigorously. How dare he carry me up like a baby?

“Come on, get in the car. I’m bringing you home.”

He opened the car door for me as I slammed it in his face. I was finally on the ground again.

“You’ll get a better guy! Don’t cry over him! You’ll get one that’ll love you more!”

“A better guy? Hah, there’s no way. He was the ONLY one who didn’t run away after he heard about my background. He was there whenever I needed him.”

 

 

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

“A better guy? Hah, there’s no way. He was the ONLY one who didn’t run away after he heard about my background. He was there whenever I needed him.”

I WAS THERE TOO YOU KNOW.

SH!T THIS. I punched the wall. “AHH. SH!T!”

By now, she was just crying and crying. Her make up was smeared. How I felt like smashing his face up. He promised me he’d treat her well. I clenched my bleeding fists.

 “I used to be a freaking robber. Who would like me? It was your fault Chaerin-ah, for believing a guy so perfect would ever like you.”

SH!T MAN. I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER.

“NO! YOU’RE NOT. YOU’RE PERFECT, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. He… he’s the one who’s not good enough for you!”

“Yeah, stop lying oppa. Who would like me?”

 

Chaerin’s POV

Then suddenly two hands grabbed my face. He lifted my head up and I could see him biting his lips until it started bleeding.

“Don’t you dare cry over him. Don’t waste your precious tears on him.”

His large warm hands wiped them away.

“Go away. Stop telling me another guy will like me. NO ONE WILL.”

I pushed his hands away and watched as he fell to the ground.

He got up and whispered, “Yes, yes there will be. If only you looked closely.”

“STOP LYING, THERE WON’T BE.” By this time, my tears were rolling again.

He grabbed me and pushed me to the wall.

“I TOLD YOU NEVER TO CRY OVER HIM AGAIN.” his face was barely 1 inch away from me. He wiped them away again and repeated, “Yes, yes there will be.”

“There won’t be. There won’t be anyone.” I tried to struggle but he was just too strong.

He looked into my eyes and repeated the same thing again. This time, his lips were bleeding even more profusely.

“THERE WON’T BE. WHO? WHO WILL EVER LIKE ME?”

“Me.” And then our lips touched. I could feel the blood and everything, but it didn’t matter. It was still 100% Junhyung.