It takes one serving of tteokbokki

Quaintrelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The process of having their project approved wasn't the easiest one. For a week, they had to defend it continuously to the board directors, and even to investors for them to fund it. The team were starting to lose hope--or maybe they never did but they were tired.

Their paper kept undergoing revisions for improvement.

"Will our project ever get approved?" Yerim asked once, making Irene feel a little soft towards the woman's pout.

But they had to defend it without showing hesitation in front of everyone. Blessed enough, on the last day, it was finally approved.

"I thought they would give us the tech developer team, I didn't know we had to find them ourselves." Wendy placed her chin on her palm as they took a rest on one of the benches at the busiest streets in the city.

"I thought so too. We're not on a sci-fi kind of movie why must we explore the whole city just to find those programmers and engineers?" Yerim added her disdain as she slumped down beside Wendy.

"We'll find them today, don't lose hope everyone. E.Y.E placed their tech developer teams on secluded areas, the non-obvious places so they have the freedom, for them to feel at ease--to work without the pressure." Irene explained. They are tasked to find the best team for the project since every one was anticipating a lot for the project to be launched soon.

"Are we really gonna create this product so it would be available for the public to use?" Joy asked their team leader.

"It would be put unto test, for my father to use it inside his office. If it worked well, it would then be passed on to other teams for more brainstorming and improvements before it can be launched for sale." Irene added. They all sat on the benches, resting from the burning rays of the sun.

"It's lunch time, girls. What do y'all want?" Seulgi spoke.

While everyone was discussing whatever they want, Irene proceeded to check her bag for her wallet--oh crap, right…

She forgot it on her bed, how nice.

She sighed a little before letting her head rest on her palm, watching the other girls discuss and give their money to Wendy and Seulgi so they can buy food.

"What about you?" Seulgi asked her. Irene casually shook her head.

"I'm not yet hungry…" She replied and fished for her phone to distract her. It's a quarter before 12 o'clock, and the sun's up high.

"Sure…" The two left, leaving them three together.

Joy and Yerim looked at each other before looking at Irene who's busy on her phone.

"Unni…" Yerim called, mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter