Civil, Civil

Quaintrelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first week was the most intense one. The team spent their time, brainstorming and thinking of ideas. They occupied one of the meeting rooms to be their office. They sat there in silence, using their brain cells to formulate ideas and improvements.

"Coffee, anyone? Or chocolate, maybe?" Wendy asked the other three.

"Why are you guys stressing yourselves too much?" Joy asked. The lady dropped by to hang out with them while they're at work but it seems like she came at the wrong time.

"We need ideas, Joy. We only have a week left before we present the idea to the whole board of officials." Yerim replied, massaging her temple as she exhale.

A few more minutes later and Joy joined them in brainstorming.

"I feel like I'm Iron Man because of this, gosh."

"That's it!" Irene stood and grabbed the electronic marker. She started drawing on the large screen at the wall.

"We'll innovate…a Jarvis or Friday-like device, a voice-operated operating system. However, instead of using a medium to apply it--unlike Apple's Siri or Android's Google, it will be the medium itself." Irene continuously discussed the ideas and wrote them on the board which the other three immediately took note of.

They were clearly impressed with how her mind worked in a swift yet emphasized way. She elaborated almost every needed part expect the programming itself--the design, the background, and the possible application.

"If you ever need a grammarian in this thesis of yours, I can help you guys." Joy suggested, making Yerim, Seulgi, and Wendy laugh.

"Every help we can get is good, thanks Joy." Irene spoke.

"How did you know me?" As far as she can remember, she hasn't introduced herself to Irene yet.

"We're classmates?"

"Oh! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Joy gasped in surprise. How can she forget that?!

"She's the pretty girl that Seulgi has been tellilng you, idiot." Yerim reminded the tall lady.

"I'm so sorry, Irene!" Joy stood and bowed. She's here and sitting at the building owned by Irene's family yet she didn't even know that the lady was her classmate.

"She's kind of slow sometimes, bare with her, Miss Chairwoman." Wendy addressed Irene.

Chairwoman. It was a nice thing to hear for Irene. She likes it--no, she loves it.

"Chairwoman…nice." She said, and smirked a little.

"It's alright, Joy. Are you gonna work with us for the rest of the vacation? I can file a summer-time application for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter