New Team

Quaintrelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene didn't hate it or loved it either. She wasn't amused, not mad also. She's just so used to it that it seems like the essence of it is lost.

It's her summer break before she stepped unto her Year 2 on high school. And she knows what it means, given that she turned sixteen--she's now gonna work part-time at the company. Before, she accompanies her father to his meetings but now, she'll have proper work during the whole vacation to improve her skills. She'll handle projects, and hold meetings to engage herself in tougher challenges to prepare her for the future.

Irene eyed her reflection, wearing a female suit and her stern expression.

"Good morning, associates…" Irene practiced.

"Good morning, colleagues." She said again, unsatisfied with her own words.

She's assigned to call a general meeting during her first day, and host it to discuss the over-all monthly report to the whole company.

"We're going…" Her room's door opened, revealing her father.

"Sure, sure…" She grabbed her phone and followed the man. 

She not nervous about speaking in front of a big crowd. She's just worried that she may look awkward in front of them. As much as possible, she wants to look stern, and serious as she can be. She doesn't want them to see her as a teenager who's way too impulsive and immature. After all, potentials can be seen at a very young age.

As soon as she stepped unto the building, employees looked at her way, probably wondering why does she look so formal.

She ignored their gazes, and remained unbothered. They'll know how she is as a leader, and as an employee this whole summer.

"You'll be hosting the meeting later, and some of the colleagues that'll work under your care for this whole summer will be introduced too." Irene had a hunch. Could it be the high-positioned associates' children? 

"You'll work with Seulgi, Wendy, and Yerim as their leader. We'll give you guys the chance the innovate and produce ideas that shall be put unto work as soon as you finish it. Think of this as a thesis, you'll start from scratch and defend your project in front of us. You have two months to make things work before we put it all on-sale." Her father discussed as they step inside the elevator, ignoring other employees' shocked and curious expressions.

"What about the innovation of the product itse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter