Helicopter ride

Quaintrelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kang Seulgi!” 

Irene’s voice echoed through the four walls of the classroom, effectively silencing everyone inside. All of their classmates looked at Seulgi who was innocently taking a nap in the corner of the room.

“Huh…?” She looked around, finding it awkward that everyone was looking at her. She immediately fixed her position, and sat properly.

“What’s happening?” She whispered to her seatmate who glanced at Irene before looking back to Seulgi. The feline-eyed lady traced the other’s subtle line of sight, leading her to Irene’s serious face.

Seulgi stood straight after noticing where Irene was looking.

“Yes?” She asked. Irene pulled her out of the class, grabbing both of their bags as well.

“Where are we going?” Seulgi asked, wondering why no faculty member was stopping them despite knowing that it’s class hours.

“Hey…”

“We’ll go somewhere…”

Right, what a specific answer… she really elaborated it, for sure. Seulgi really understood and knew where it was… Sarcasm aside, she let herself be pulled away by the young Bae. The other young lady usually pulls her to her meetings anyway, which always ends up with them two as a pair with the activities they missed due to the urgent meetings.

Seulgi immediately dragged her skirt down as well as Irene’s as they exited the building. There’s a chopper waiting for them outside.

“Wait, where are we going, really?” Seulgi asked Irene again. The latter looked at her for a few seconds before answering.

“You don’t wanna come?” Irene spoke then proceeded to drop Seulgi’s hand.

Seulgi blinked rapidly as she grabbed Irene’s hand to hold it again.

“I was just asking… you know I’ll always come with you…” Seulgi replied, making Irene smirk a little before she pulled the taller one to the helicopter.

They stayed silent, Seulgi was still holding Irene’s hand. The young Bae didn’t seem to care, and as soon as Seulgi realized she still had Irene’s hand on hers, her cheeks heated--successfully turning her face and neck into a pinkish mess.

She tried to slowly untangle their fingers but it was Irene who squeezed her hand, stopping her from removing her hand. Seulgi was caught off guard by the act. She looked at Irene who was calmly sitting beside her, looking down at the city beneath them.

Are you aware of what you’re doing to me?!

Seulgi was screaming in her head. She can feel butterflies surging, dominating her stomach. Her cheeks were even more red than earlier.

She gulped and stayed in her place, not daring to move--not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter