Business? Business.

Quaintrelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene had a particular hate for her father's matchmaker habit. It is no secret that she is someone who prefer women over men as it was revealed almost everytime her eyes would follow pretty women's back but never men's. 

"What do you think about her?" Irene felt a nudge on her shoulder.

It was the year-end gathering for most of the entrepreneurs in town. It was hosted by different big names yearly, and this time it was hosted by E.Y.E. People of big companies, and some of their high-ranking officials are inside the E.Y.E family's mansion.

"Who?" Irene's creased forehead expressed her unamusement. Her left hand held a glass of red wine while the other one was inside the pocket of her pants. Her black velvet female suit exuded elegance and power. 

She may be young, barely on legal age even but her charisma and charm is nothing like other young people her age.

"That one wearing the red dress…" Irene traced her father's eyesight.

"Who's that?" She asked, sipping from her wine glass.

"Krystal Jung, one of the Jung Sisters who'll manage one of the biggest shipping lines in the country in the near future." Another heiress. Irene nodded slowly, staring at the lady wearing the red dress.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to her." Irene didn't have the time to reject her father's words as she was pulled down the stair case.

"Chill, I'm wearing heels." She spoke, making her father chuckle.

A lot of people greeted them, shaking hands and bowing. Irene internally scoffed, fake people with fake enthusiasm--how disappointing.

"Jessica, Krystal!" Irene watched her father interact with the sisters as she looked around. She had seen a few of them in school, which didn't surprise her anymore.

"Bonjour, uncle…" The sisters bowed to greet Irene's father.

"Oh meet my eldest, Irene." The two eyed her with a smirk.

It made Irene gulp. She can sense something dangerous with these two, smirking at her. 

"Bonjour, Irene…nice to meet you." Irene stepped back when the two planted kisses on both of her cheeks, surprising her.

"Oh, sorry. We were so used to greeting people of our age like that." Irene awkwardly smiled at Krystal as the latter explained it to her.

"So, can I leave my daughter to your care for a while?" Irene's doe eyes widened with what her father said.

What is it for?! Why would she be left?! Can't her father see that she's uncomfortable?!

"Oh sure, uncle. We would love to have her company for a while." Irene can feel her body hairs stand with the way Krystal's hands caressed her arm.

"Okay then, enjoy the night ladies." Jessica and Krystal s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter