Feline-eyed girl

Quaintrelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few days, Irene tried her very best to get away or more like distance herself from Seulgi who happens to always bump into her.

Groupworks, duos, trios, and even the individual tasks--they have at least two interactions each. Irene was not amused by the fact that they do interact with each other when she told herself to not engage in any contact with the other one. She's starting to get suspiscions about Seulgi, trying to be friends with her as per her dad's request also.

Well, it wouldn't be a surprise but she would still love to clarify it herself.

"Oh, I'm sorry…" Seulgi smiled a little after bumping with Irene. The feline-eyed girl was carrying books to be brought to the faculty room and Irene happened to cross paths with her as she came from the lavatory which was located at the same direction.

"It's fine." Irene replied coldly, and walked past the girl. She walked back to her seat and watched Seulgi bring the books out of the classroom but one of their classmates shutted it.

The books on her hands were too high that she cannot see what is in front of her. Irene let out a sigh and stood.

"Wait, the door is closed." Irene tapped Seulgi's shoulder to stop her from walking forward.

"Oh, thanks, pretty girl…" Seulgi's soft voice made Irene roll her eyes. She's quite convinced that Seulgi was trying to be close to her due to the connections they should have for the company.

"It's nothing." Irene said as she opened the door for the taller one. She closed it afterwards and headed back to her chair.

It was one of those times in which she said to be one of the evidences that Seulgi is trying to get close to her for their fathers' requests. But Irene was not that obidient to follow it, she wouldn't follow it.

"Oh, tteokbokki's gone…" Irene whispered softly as she saw the last cup being given to someone else. It was her favorite food and she liked the way the school cafeteria cooked it.

"You want it? You can have mine…" Irene turned her head to her side. A smiling feline-eyed young lady welcomed her eyes. She admits it, Seulgi is quite cute but no, she will not still be friends with her.

"It's fine… you can have it." Irene replied and gave her tray to the woman who was giving away foods.

"Thank you…" She thanked her and bowed before heading to her usual seat at the corner of the cafeteria, the one near the vending machine for drinks.

She sits there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter