Cut classes?

Quaintrelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the first few days of her time at the school, nothing much really happened. There was no special thing. She just goes to school in the morning, listens to classes, eats her lunch, and goes home after classes. 

There are students who approach her to greet but no one really sits beside her to talk to her. Yes, she was taught about socializing but she knows that the skills she gained may not be applicable for a place like this. Who the heck would want to talk about business in school anyways?

Oh right, they have a class which relates to it. Of course, it was a special class since most of the students are from prominent families who are into business. It was petitioned since some parents can't get their children interested in business so they have to make use of what they got.

"This classwork would be by pairs, so choose your partners…" As Irene expected it, no one picked her. She rested her chin on her palm as she waited for the teacher to speak.

"Miss Bae? You got no one--"

"I'll be her partner, Miss." Irene looked at who spoke.

She was familiar with the other student's face but she cannot seem to remember where she saw it. The student, who was a girl, was still by the door. Being late isn't a big deal in the school, given that most of the students are a part of a business-inclined family. They expected that students may have had a busy schedule for that.

"Oh, Miss Kang… please sit beside Miss Bae. I'll discuss what you will do." 

Irene didn't bat her round eyes away from the feline-eyed woman. She watched her walk and sit beside her.

She kept staring until she took the seat beside her.

"Hello, I'm Seulgi." Irene glanced at the offered hand to her which she took hesitantly.

"I'm Irene." She replied timidly, unsure of what else to say.

"Uhm, m-my hand?"

"Oh." Irene immediately retrieved her hand and looked at the board as the teacher discussed what they would do.

Irene cannot help but to glance at Seulgi from time to time. She seemed so familiar, it's like she had seen her somewhere but she can't really remember.

"Do I know you?" Irene asked as Seulgi was busy listening to the lecture.

"Huh? We're classmates?" Seulgi replied cluelessly.

"No, I mean do I know you outside school?" Irene asked again. She is sure she had seen her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter