Mrs.Ahn

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So shall we begin" Jimin gestured Minju to step forward before Minju's father could complain about what's going on. He was too confused and shocked to see Jimin after five years, but she's not the same girl she was five years ago.

 

She is the most wealthiest yet youngest CEO in Korea, And it's the very first time for them to see her again after she resign from the Kim's Corp five years ago.

 

"w-wait unnie why are you doing this?" Minju muttered as she walked towards the huge dinning table in the hall. 

 

" Oh I'm so sorry Minju-ya but I'm not the one you're going to marry" Jimin smiled at Minju as she titled her head to point at the door, Someone came inside making everyone inside the hall gasp in surprise except Jimin and Ryujin who looked at the person while smirking.

 

At the entrance of the hall stand Ahn Yujin, the person that everyone thought was dead since five years. It's not the same Ahn Yujin who kinapped the Kim heiress five years ago. Everyone looked at her in awe as she walked towards them with a stoic face. 

 

Her short brunette hair has grown longer and coloured to black and grey now. Her facial features became much matured, her sharp jawline and dark brown eyes with her pinkish plump lips made her look dazzling.

 

She has grown taller than she was before, and the dark blue high- waist suit pants and blazer she's wearing made her look so beautiful and alluring.

 

Yujin halted in front of Minju and Jimin while Mr.Kim just looked at them while sweating in fear. 'How could she be alive?' was the only thing that came to his mind, not even hearing Ryujin calling for him until his wife shook his hand. 

 

"Taeyeon hey Ms.Shin is calling you" his wife said and he quickly composed his posture then asked Ryujin explain again. 

 

" We are going to start the registration now Mr.Kim" He quickly shook his head to stop them but Ryujin didn't even bothered to wait for his opinion and called their private lawyer to start the registration.

 

Meanwhile Yujin is just standing in front of Minju without any expressions formed on her face, Minju couldn't believe what she's seeing. Everyone thought that Yujin died five years ago.

 

It pained Minju more than others, But now she's standing in front of her. And even going to marry her even though it's just for business matters.

 

"Ok you two just have to sign this papers and the marriage is done!" Ryujin pointed at the right side of the paper to Yujin and the latter calmly took out a pen from her coat pocket and signed on the line. Yujin put her pen back inside her pocket and backed away to let Minju sign.

 

"w-wait I don't think my daughter likes to get married now" Mr.Kim suddenly protest before Minju could sign it. "But Mr.Kim you're the one who clarified that your daughter agreed to this marriage, you even signed the contract then why are you protesting now?" Ryujin questioned making him gulp, not knowing what to say in return.

 

"Your daughter came to my office the day before you signed the contract and begged me to cancel it, I even considered to stop this until you insist to do this." Ryujin said furthermore making him speechless. 

 

"Dad it's ok, I'm fine with this" Minju suddenly spoke making everyone look at her, she just gave a reassuring smile and signed the papers. "B-But-" Mr.Kim's words got cut off by Ryujin, "Oh my baby munchkin is married now! Welcome to the family Minju" 

 

Minju just gave a polite smile to Ryujin. "We should go home now, since the marriage is done now." Mr.Kim walk towards Minju and held her hand to drag her out of the hall but soomeone held Minju's other hand.

 

"Where are you going? she's my wife now, she's going to live together with me" Yujin's authoritative voice made everyone shiver specially Minju since Yujin is gripping tight on her wrist.

 

"B-But-" 

 

"No buts Mr.Kim she's Ahn Minju now, My wife so she'll live together with me from now on" And with that Yujin started to walk out from the hall dragging Minju with her who let go of her father's hand.

 

"Well then since they are gone now, shall we go home now Jimin" Ryujin and Jimin also went out from the hall without exchanging any words with Mr and Mrs Kim.

 

"How could she still be alive?" was the only thing that Taeyeon could mutter after everyone left.

_____

 

Yujin and Minju are now on their way to Yujin's house, Non of them dared to mutter a single word as Yujin kept on driving silently while Minju looked out from the window of Yujin's black Porsche 911.

 

Minju still couldn't believe what's happening right now, Yujin suddenly came back after five years out of nowhere when everyone thought that she was dead. And they are married now. 

 

All those things that happened in the past few hours makes Minju think that she's probably dreaming right now, until Yujin stopped the car and got off leaving Minju inside.

 

Minju looked outside to see why Yujin stopped but her jaw dropped after seeing another ten expensive cars neatly parked on her right side, and three bikes on her left side. 

 

"Get out" Yujin knocked the car window and gestured Minju to get out from it, her stoic expression never changed. 

 

Yujin started walking inside her huge modern house, the front part of the house is made of glass even the huge pool outside the house. 

 

Minju silently followed Yujin inside as the latter opened a room and signaled Minju to go inside. "You're clothes are inside the room, my cousin's secretary bought them here from your house." Yujin said ing the first two buttons of her shirt, her voice is still cold and commanding. 

 

"And from now on you can't meet anyone else except for your family members so you guys can plan to ruin my life again" Yujin left after saying that leaving a dumbfounded Minju at the door.

 

"what did she mean" Minju muttered as she get inside the room to see all her clothes neately placed in the closet. 

 

"Wait who put them inside?" Minju kept on talking to herself while observing the room. Her new bedroom is very huge but nothing much was inside it. a king sized bed, huge mirror and a closet filled with many clothes, some clothes are even new which means Ryujin's secretary had bought them.

 

Minju had a quick bath and changed into some comfortable clothes, a simple white shirt and pajama pants. She looked at her reflection on the mirror, lost in her own thoughts about the things that are happening in her life. 

 

She's an Ahn now, Yujin's wife but only an arranged marriage for business but still she wants to do her best and be a good wife for Yujin.

 

She doesn't know anything that happened for the past few years after she heard the news of Yujin's death from her father. Minju could still remember how her heart scattered after hearing that, just when she was about to clear things out Yujin dissappeared from the world, and the song that Yujin sang for her made it even more painful. 

While Minju was lost in her thoughts Yujin on the other hand is fuming in anger, she threw her blazer to the couch and sat on the bed. Running a hand  through her hair as she tried her best to slow down her heavy breathing.

 

She met the person she loved after five years, not today but at the airport on the day she came back, hugging her girlfriend in the middle of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter