Make things right

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin sat besides Minju who was looking at the woods far away from them. Yena went out to the grocery store after they had their breakfast while Yujin stayed with Minju to guard her.

 

The news of Minju's sudden disappearance has spread like wild fire after one of the students of the Seoul University had found Minju's handbag on the floor near her car.

 

Yujin kept on Yelling at Yena for being careless and forgetting to bring the bag with them but on the other hand, Minju praised Yena saying that it was very smart of her to leave the bag there because they couldn't track Minju's phone to chase her which made Yujin and Yena's jaw drop seeing how relaxed Minju is despite of her being abducted by them.

 

"Penny for your thoughts Ms.Kim Stubborn" Minju glared at Yujin who's looking at her with a teasing smile formed on her lips.

 

"Will you stop calling me as Kim Stubborn!" 

 

"How can I stop when that name suits you so well, but you won't hear it from tomorrow so yeah" Yujin just shrugged while Minju bit her lower lip. She still have no idea what's going to happen to her tomorrow but she just doesn't care about it.

 

"Hey I really like your voice, you should become a singer if you are interested in music"

 

"Nah I have to take care of my mom and sister"

 

"But anyway why aren't you scared of us or trying to escape though? You seems very comfortable around us" Yujin asked, looking at Minju while blinking in confusion. 'Cute'  Minju thought.

 

"Well I just really hate my life so I don't care about anything at all now"

 

"Ehh I don't get you at all" Yujin said.

 

"My parents, they only care about money" Minju heaved a sigh looking up at the sky then continued explaining again.

 

"They didn't like my preference when it comes to love, My father got really mad when I come out and engaged me to a guy"

 

"Well that " Yujin cursed but this time Minju didn't scold her, she just nodded her head.

 

"That's why I stay late at the university. Because they'll force me to go on dates with my so called fiancé" Minju explained.

 

"He's a doctor handsome, tall and rich just like what my father prefer but I don't like him. In short I don't like men." Yujin's eyes widen when Minju said that but she quickly composed her self and cleared .

 

"So is there anyone that you like?" Yujin asked which made a smile form on Minju's lips.

 

"well kind of, There's a girl named Kim Chaewon in my university and she asked me out after knowing that I'm already engaged she gave up, but not fully because she still hang out with me as a friend yet she have feelings for me"

 

"Ahh ok cool" Yujin nodded her head even thought she felt like someone is tightly gripping her heart after Minju talked about her crush.

 

"But I'll never get to have a peaceful love life because of my father, he only care about money and pride. He thinks that liking girls is a huge sin"

 

"Damn that again" Yujin hit her own thighs with her fists, grinding her teeth. She looked like a cute puppy.

 

"Yah stop that you doesn't look like a kidnapper at all" Minju couldn't help but to burst out laughing at Yujin's cute antics.

 

"So have you um... kissed your fiancé?" Yujin awkwardly asked, scratching her nape.

 

"Oh no no there's a family traditon made by my grand father,

 

We can't get intimate with one another until we are married. But I'll never let that guy lay a finger on me even after our marriage. And I kind of have traumatised experience when I was a kid. That's why I asked you to hold my hand and sing unitl I fall asleep"

 

"Woah your clan is really damn i don't know how to describe my feelings but they are really old fashioned and homophobic"

 

"Yes they are now enough talking about my crazy life, tell me something about yourself" Minju excitedly turned towards Yujin, sitting on the porch stairs with her legs crossed.

 

"I'm only seventeen years old, my father died by a car accident two years ago and my mother is at the hospital suffering from kidney cancer."

 

Yujin honestly answered without lying since she believes in Minju now.

 

"Oh and i have a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter