Pain

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's in my daughter's room where else"

 

Yujin dashed out from the interrogation room as soon as Mr.Kim said that. She ran as fast as she can and the guards followed  behind to catch her.

 

She got shot on her shoulder by one of the policemen but she didn't stop, she continued to run along the long pathway of the Kim's mansion. 

 

She felt like someone is sticking her with a hot poker. Two guards who were in the huge porch of the mansion blocked her way but she just kicked their lower back with her legs and ran inside the huge manor.

 

"Where's Minju's room" she asked from a maid and the latter told her the direction with a shaky voice. Yujin quickly climbed the long stairs, running through the hallway and kicked the huge wooden door.

 

And just as she thought Hwang Hyujin was there, kissing Minju's exposed neck while the girl is still asleep because of the injection. "Yah You bastard" Yujin entered the room and kicked off Hyujin from the bed.

 

She is feeling dizzy because of the incessant bleeding on her shoulder and all the runnings she did, but she have to save Minju.

 

Hyujin got up with a smirk formed on his lips. "Well my plan didn't work as I thought" He wiped the blood on his lips and walked towards Yujin. "You would never be at this state if you just do your job correctly" Hyujin pointed his index finger at Yujin's shoulder.

 

"Shut the up, you lied to us"

 

"How could I not, I can never have her so I did everything I can, but you totally ruined it now" he said and raised his hand to slap Yujin but even before he could slap her Minju's father and the guards came inside the room. 

 

"Arrest him" The head chief commanded and two of the officers put handcuffs on Hyujin. "B-But uncle I didn't do anything wrong" Hyujin muttered. 

 

"I heard everything Hyujin, I never thought you are someone like this. You'll rot in jail for sure" Mr.Kim shouted.

 

Yujin slowly walked towards Minju who was still lying on the bed, unconcious. The first two buttons of her blouse were unbottoned revealing her chest. 

 

Yujin grabbed the comforter which was placed near Minju's legs and put it on top of Minju's body, covering her her body.

 

Two policemen firmly held her, dragging Yujin away from Minju. Just when she they were about to leave the room Minju woke up.

 

She's panting heavily looking around as she sat up on her bed. Mr.Kim rushed towards his daughter and checked if she's fine.

 

Yujin tried to freed herself from the two officers but they didn't let her go, she tried to asked them to let her go but someone ran pass them and hugged Minju tightly.

 

"Shh you're fine Minju, I'm here now" the person said as she caressed Minju's pink hair. Minju reciprocate and hugged back the brown bob haired girl, hiding her face on the latter's chest.

 

"C-Chawon-ah" Minju muttered, her voice cracking due to her loud sobs.

 

"Shh don't cry I'm here, I'm here" Chaewon muffled her hands around Minju's waist.

 

'That should be me' Yujin thought, looking at the two who are hugging each other.

 

The sight in front of her is much painful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter