I really loved you

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three month since Yujin's mother's death, Everything has changed since then. It's like she is living a whole new life now. 

 

Minju's father apologised his daughter for being selfish and forcing her to marry someone he doesn't even knew about until that incident happen three months ago.

 

He let his daughter date girls and Chaewon quickly grabbed the chance then confessed to Minju again.

 

Minju just let Chaewon court her, she is really thankful of Yujin and Yena because her life changed into a better one unlike before when she had to do whatever her father tells.

 

Mr.Kim offered Yujin's sister to work at his office and since then their business was marked by vigorous growth, especially economically and financially. It's really thriving because of Jimin's mastermind.

 

Yujin also works for Mr.Kim as a regular worker since she's 18 now. They couldn't be more thankful of Minju's father with everything he has done to help them. 

 

Yujin tried her best to hide all the feelings she have for Minju but ends up suffering when she sees Minju together with Chaewon.

 

Minju and Yujin get along with each other most of the time when Yujin comes to the Kim's Mansion to meet her father but Minju only sees Yujin as a friend nothing more.

 

It's almost midnight when Yujin arrived at the Kim's mansion to give some important files that her sister has finished to Mr.Kim.

 

She excused herself after she had a small talk with Mr.Kim and walked towards Minju's room to greet the latter.

 

She held the doorknob and peak through it to spot Minju but her heart arched at the sight in front of her.

 

Chaewon was sitting on a chair near Minju's bed while the latter is laying on the bed while holding Chaewon's hand. Minju is smiling at Chaewon who's singing for her.

 

They didn't noticed Yujin looking at them with teary eyes. Yujin remembered how she sang for Minju until she falls asleep the night they kidnapped her but now she was replaced by Chaewon, Minju's girlfriend.

 

Yujin slowly closed the door when Chaewon leaned towards Minju, doesn't want to see them kissing, just seeing them being together hurt her so much. 

 

"Oh Yujin you're still here" Mr.Kim asked from Yujin when they met in the hallway.

 

"I went to see Minju but Chaewon is there so i didn't want to disturb them Mr.Kim" Yujin bowed at him.

 

"Ah Chaewon she's a good girl, I should have let Minju to be with her earlier. She's rich or richer than us! We even got to partner up with her father's company because of her, Minju has really got a good taste when it comes to love I guess" Mr.Kim exclaimed.

 

'So that's why he let them be together tsk' Yujin thought. "Yes Mr.Kim they look so good together, I'll get going on now" Yujin left after bowing at him once again.

 

"Money money money that can get anyone do anything" Yujin muttered as she hop onto her bike then left.

 

After three days Yujin went to fetch Minju from the university. She parked the bike on the other side of the road and wait for Minju to come out. 

 

A smile formed on her lips when Yujin sees Minju walking towards the entrance, Minju looked so beautiful with her floral dress and her pink hair matched with it perfectly. Yujin was about to wave at her when a black Ferrari halted in front of the entrance. 

 

 Chaewon stepped out from the black Ferrari and waved at Minju as the latter ran towards her, Chaewon pulled out a bouquet of roses and hand it to Minju, which she gladly took and sniffed it.

 

" I should've known this will happen before coming here" Yujin muttered to herself and looked down at the single rose in her hand. "I can't even relate to her" Yujin threw away the rose and hop onto her bike and left. 

 

For the ninth time she just ran away without even appearing in front of Minju because of Chaewon. 

 

Chaewon can give anything to Minju, while she doesn't have anything all she could give was love but that's not enough for Minju, That's what Yujin thought. 

 

'How pathetic could I be, I'm the one who kidnapped her, I don't have money or anything, no family except for my sister, yet I love her' Yujin had enough of everything that has happened to her. 

 

"Unnie can I go to Jeju and live there with Ryujin unnie?" Yujin asked from her sister. Jimin looked up from the papers that she was working at then raised her brows. "Why the help would you leave Yujin" 

 

"Just I need some rest, from everything" Yujin scratched the back of her neck and stared at his sister.

 

"Hm fine I will book a flight the day after tomorrow when I get my salary." 

 

"No need unnie, I can manage" Yujin insist.

 

"Ok then get ready now we have to attend to the Kim's corp anniversary party" Jimin walked out from the living room as she pat her sister's head.

 

"Oh yeah I have to see them again" Yujin muttered.

 

_____

 

"I have to thank everyone again for attending today, please enjoy the nights" Mr.Kim walked down from the stage and sat with his family. 

 

Yujin just stared at Minju and Chaewon from afar, chugging the 8th glass of liquor. She felt tipsy as she walked away from the crowd. 

 

Yujin leaned against the wall out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter