Proposal

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years later

 

"So as I said earlier, once your heiress will marry my cousin your company can partner up with my one. But your comapany will be under your own control. Is it fine by you Mr.Kim?" 

 

The young woman with a deep attractive voice asked from the man sitting in front of her in her office. She turned around her swivel chair to stare at the busy city from the huge glass window. 

 

"Yes Ma'am this is a huge opportunity to escalate our company again, thank you so much Ms.Shin" Mr.Kim stood up and bowed at the young businesswoman. 

 

The young woman stood up from the chair and turned towards the mid aged man wearing a business attire.

 

"You may rest assured of each of the facts related in this proposal Mr.Kim, but does your daughter really likes to marry my cousin without even knowing anything about her?" 

 

"I mean most of all is she ok with marrying another woman?" Mr.Kim just smiled and nodded his head. "Of course ma'am don't worry about that."

 

"Well then that's it, the registration will be held on next week and only our closest relatives will attend so let's meet again on next week then." The man bowed at her again, walking towards the door. 

 

""Ah and Mr.Kim my cousin will take care of your daughter, I promise you that" The short haired girl said again before the man left her office. " Thank you so much again Ms.Shin" He gave her a warm smile before walking out.

 

"She'll really take a very good care of her, and promises are meant to be broken after all" She muttered with a smirk formed on her lips then quickly grabbed her phone from the huge glass table to call someone.

 

"Hello my dear mean munchkin cousin" She greeted with a cheerful voice only to get a loud groan in response.

 

"Why the heck Ryujin unnie, It's only 6am in the morning here" The person from the other line shouted in annoyance.

 

"Aww sorry not sorry baby blue love but you have to get used to it when you come back here" Ryujin's not so cute voice made the person groan again. 

 

"Hey Hey you know what he bowed at me more than twice, look what has happened to that conceited man" Ryujin mocked.

 

"Well this is just the begging unnie many more to come" the person replied making Ryujin laugh out loud. 

 

"Hey but his daughter came to my office two days ago, she begged me to cancel the proposal because she loves someone already so she can't marry whoever my cousin is,

 

 but then her father came today and signed the contract and confirmed she's fine with marrying now. which is crazy" Ryujin scratched her chin trying to remember everything that happened to inform her cousin.

 

"Huh so she's still together with her girlfriend huh, but it's obvious that he has forced her to agree with him but whatever let's just end this as fast as we can." the person from the other line replies yawning at the end.

 

"Ehe ehe okay baby sissy then I'll hang up now, I have to attend to an important meeting now. Oh and I already found a secretary for you.

 

She's tall, hot and beautiful. you should get close to her if you're interested and thank me later." 

 

"I don't trust you unnie if she won't look like how you described just now, I will smack your head and throw away all the mocha bread in your house" She declared.

 

"No no not my mocha bread please but trust me she's really hot as a super model damn." Ryujin sighed dreamingly, thinking about how beautiful the girl looked. 

 

"Yah yah I'll tell this to Lia unnie" The person shouted from the other line making Ryujin panic with the mention of her girlfriend.

 

"Calm down baby blue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter