The End Of A New Beginning

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Minju left Yujin, since she left her wife and came back to her parents house to live with them but she couldn't stop crying when she remember about Yujin, the person she loves and the same person who cheated on her. 

 

Minju could still remember the day when she finally understood the difference between like and love, the day Yujin tried to kiss her at the back of the hotel where the anniversary party of her father's company was held. 

 

She felt the butterflies and the shivers running down her spine on that day with her heart thumping hard and fast, yearning for Yujin. That time she knew what love means, she felt it. Her love towards Yujin. Of course she was together with Chaewon that time even though they were just dating each other.

 

But Chaewon tried to make a move and kiss Minju a lot of times but she refused her, because she was not feeling anything and she didn't like to lose her first kiss to someone she doesn't have feelings for. 

 

But when Yujin tried to kiss her on that faithful night, she felt the sparks but was left dazed without receiving it. That night she finally understood, the feelings she had for Chaewon was just a mere attraction, but when it comes to Yujin it is love that she felt until now it's still love that she feels toward Yujin.

 

Minju knew that Yujin could held an important part of her life by the way her heart fluttered since their very first interaction. And she was ready to hold Yujin's strings but just when she got ready to confess her feelings and start a new life with Yujin, everything came crashing down after the news of Yujin's death.

 

But yet she waited for Yujin, even after knowing the latter is death. And just like a miracle Yujin came back to her life after five years, to become her wife. She couldn't express how happy she was at that time and even thought Yujin treat her like nothing, she tried her best to stay by her side and bring back the old Yujin.

 

Until she got to find out about Yujin's affair with another girl, as much as she wanted to believe that it's not true, the evidence her father showed her made Minju lose the trust she had for Yujin, so she left her. Even thought it hurts her a lot but she had to do it.

 

On the other side Yujin's life has became a living hell again, ever since Minju left her she is not in her right mind. Yujin could be living in the hospital by now if Ryujin hadn't find her laying on the bed, unconcious with the sheets full of blood due to the cuts on her knuckle. 

 

Ryujin tried her best to cheer up the younger and reassure her by saying that Minju will come back to her after a week or so but she didn't. And it's slowly killing Yujin. 'How long do we have to go through all those heartbreaks and barriers to be together?' Was the only thing that ran inside her head.

 

Yujin put her whole attention on work, staying at her company for the whole day and drowning herself on work, Unlike other people who get drunk and wasted after a heartbreak. She would cry sometimes and break down in tears. 

 

Yujin didn't even bothered to hire a new secretary and just did all the work by herself, almost living in her office cabin for a whole week making her sister, cousin and Yena worried.

 

Yena hates it when Yujin acts like this, and so she would visit the younger one with her daily meals and force the latter to eat. She's really angry at Minju for leaving Yujin again. 

 

When Jimin came back to Korea she also couldn't stand to see her sister suffering again and decided to go and meet Minju, when she came back to see her sister at the Ahn Corp, she explained the reason why Minju is asking for a divorce all of a sudden.

 

Yujin was dazed for a while after hearing that she had cheated on Minju or about kissing another woman until a sudden flashback started to play inside her head.

 

Flashback

 

Yujin went out from the lift as soon as it arrived to the ground floor. She's in a hurry to go back to home because she's starving but had to come to the company for a sudden important meeting just when she was about to dig in the red sauce pasta Minju made.

 

Yujin walked towards her car while trying to find her car keys from the pocket of the blue slack she's wearing, Yujin was not looking ahead and bumped into someone. 

 

"Oh I'm sorry miss I was- Hey Hey are you ok?" Yujin asked when the person suddenly hugged her tightly, "ma'am hey, you okay?" Yujin asked again, trying to pull the girl away but she just tighten the hug making it hard for Yujin to look at her face. 

 

The girl is tall, matching Yujin's height and has long black hair. Yujin had no idea why the girl is crying while hugging her, she just want to go home but this stranger is stopping her from it.

 

The girl suddenly pulled away from the hug and even before Yujin could say something she crashed her lips on Yujin's, catching the latter off guard and quickly pulled away before running away. Leaving a dumbfounded Yujin in the middle of the parking lot. 

 

"What the heck was that?" Yujin muttered to herself, disgusted and angry, heck it was her first kiss! And a stranger stole it from her. "Who the is pranking me? Is there a hidden camera or some like that?" Yujin kept on cursing as she walked towards her car and hop inside.

 

Yujin had no idea what just happened and she was really angry but she had no intentions to find who the stranger is and decided to just forget about it, she just went home.

 

End Of Flashback 

 

 

Yujin was speechless for a while, not knowing what to say because she never thought that incident would tear them apart, she never thought that Minju would leave her for something like that without even letting her explain about it. 

 

Yujin told everything that happened to Jimin, and her sister couldn't help but to get suspicious about it because anyone could clearly tell that Mr.Kim is the person who's behind all this. Yujin tried to barge in to the Kim's mansion and explain everything to Minju but Jimin stopped her, telling Yujin to give some time and space for the latter to made up her mind. 

 

Yujin argued with her, insisting to meet Minju but Jimin didn't let her, instead she dragged her sister to Yujin's house and kept her their to have a small party with Yena and Ryujin. But unknown to her, there's something big that the others are planning to make the latter live happily again.

 

____

 

Minju suddenly barged into Mr.Kim's office room in their house making the latter confused, Minju marched towards her father with a fierce look and placed something on fhe desk that he's working at. 

 

"Yeji came to Yujin's house and gave this to me dad, she found it when she was cleaning Mr.Park's room. 

 

But the question is how did it went there? Do you have any idea about it father?" Minju questioned and Mr.Kim just stared at her, trying his best to show a confused face but Minju could clearly see the tensed glance in his eyes, Now.

 

"I have no idea what you're talking about Minju, And how am I supposed to know about it? It's your phone not mine." Mr.Kim reasoned and Minju is surely confirmed about what kind of a deceitful man her father is now.

 

"Well then what about Mr.Ahn dad? Don't you know anything about his death too?" Minju asked again and this time, Mr.Kim stood up from the leather swivel chair and circled around the table to stand in front of Minju, towering over her.

 

"He died from a car accident so what about it?" Mr.Kim looked at Minju with his brows furrowed. "Ok then I'm sorry dad but what about Wang Hyeri and Wang Yerin?"

 

And that's whem Mr.Kim froze in the spot, tongue tighten. "Who- Who's that?" Oh god he's trying to act innocent again but Minju is not going to get fooled by it now.

 

"It's your mistress and daughter for god's sake!" Minju yelled, breathing heavily as her fists clenched. "How could you not know about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter