Stubborn girl

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing could be heard except for the loud husky voice of a man explaining about something important to two young girls inside the old dusty building located near the sea side of the town.

 

"So as i said before I'll give you 10 million won when I get the girl, So make sure to keep her safe no matter what" 

 

Yujin just nodded silently while Yena frown at the guy who's staring at them with a smirk formed in his face.

 

"But why do we have to keep her with us for two days and go all the way to Busan though?"

 

"Well that's for my own good but don't worry nothing bad will happen to you two, just do as I say and get her to my beach house in Busan" 

 

Yujin nudged Yena's elbow and gave the latter a pointed look, signaling her to stop asking questions from the man.

 

"We'll do our best as you say Mr.Hwang" Yujin bowed at the man and Yena did the same then went out of the old building towards the car that they'll use to kidnap the girl.

 

"I just don't get one thing Yujin-ah" Yena muttered in a frustrated tone while reversing the car, Yujin hummed in respond gesturing the latter to continue.

 

"Why would he pay us as fast as we give him the girl if he's going to use her as a captive to get ransom though? I mean he is already rich so why does he needs more money?

 

"I think he's going to do something else for this girl Yujin-ah"

 

"I don't know unnie but we really have to get that 10 million as fast as we can unnie or else the hospital won't treat my mom anymore so let's just finish this without overthinking ok" 

 

Yena just nodded and started driving to the Seoul University where they're going to kidnap the said girl, She knew that Yujin is not in the right mind to feel pity about other people when her mother is fighting for her life,

 

so she just decided to just let go of it and help her best friend even thought both of them don't like what they're about to do right now.

 

"Damn she's so freaking beautiful Yuj!" Yena exclaimed as they look at the photograph of the girl they're going to kidnap.

 

"Yeah unnie" Yujin muttered staring at the photograph, she couldn't avert her gaze from it. The girl looked like an angel her pink hair glowing radiant and bright, her appearance is so pleasing which made Yujin get lost in her beauty not even hearing her best friend nagging about something urgent.

 

'She's a goddess of incredible beauty' Yujin thought and Yena hit the back of her head to get her attention.

 

Yujin glared at her "What I keep on calling your name but you didn't even look at me, don't tell me that you like her" Yena pointed at the photo referring to the pink haired girl in it.

 

"No I don't now stop talking nonsense and get out" 

 

The duo hop out of the van observing their surrounding, trying to spot the certain pink hair beauty that they are going to kidnap.

 

"Hey hey Yuj there she is" Yena pointed at the girl coming out of the huge building climbing down the stairs.

 

"I think she's going to the parking lot. You parked our van besides her car right?" Yujin asked her gaze locked with the pink haired girl.

 

"Yeah that Hwang guy said there aren't any cctv cameras there so no one will notice us, I still don't understand how he knows everything about her though" 

 

"Unnie focus on what we came here to do" and with that Yujin and Yena walked behind the pink haired girl until they reach the parking lot.

 

Just when the girl was about to get inside her car Yujin quickly held her and covered from behind. She quickly walked backward while the girl struggle to get out from Yujin's grip.

 

Yujin went inside the van with the pink haired girl and Yena quickly closed the van door locking it, she quickly hop on to the passenger seat and drove away from there. 

 

They were glad that no one was around there since it's almost pass midnight but the girl kept on trying to shout but Yujin quickly covered with a scarf then made the girl turn around to face her.

 

"Hey don't shout ok or else I'll shoot you" Yena shouted from the front seat making Yujin glare at her for threatening the girl by mentioning about a gun that they haven't even got.

 

But the beauty did not stop trying to shout and Yujin quickly got the injection that the guy gave them and inject it on the girl's neck, making her unconscious.

 

"Oh Yuj did you just inject the poor girl!" 

 

"It's better than shooting her with your invisible gun unnie she'll wake up in thirty minutes so drive fast we have to get to our house as fast as we can before she wake up"

 

"But I'm so hungry right now Yujin-ah"

 

"Let's eat when we get there now focus on driving" Yujin commands as she adjust the unconscious girls posture to make her sleep comfortably.

 

Yujin couldn't help but to stare at the beautiful lass but quickly retreat her gaze when Yena cleared .

 

They called Mr.Hwang to inform him that they have got the girl and after that both of them kept silent not exchanging any words, the only source of sound that could be heard inside was the van was the snoring of the Kim heiress.

 

After exactly thirty minutes the Kim heiress woke up from her deep slumber to see a beautiful yet handsome girl looking down at her with a stoic expression. 

 

She was admiring the shoulder length haired girls appearance when she remembered everything that happened to her, She quickly retreat her head from the brunette haired girls shoulder and stood up, only to hit her head on the roof of the van hood.

 

"oww" Minju murmure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter