New rival

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident that happened two weeks ago Minju thought that Yujin will treat her well but she was wrong, Yujin just ignored her again since dinner just like how she did since the day they got married. She was cold shouldered by Yujin again.

 

 'The sudden affection that Yujin showed was just because the latter felt guilty about what happened, nothing more, just because of the guiltiness she felt at the moment.' Minju thought because Yujin again ignored her existence since dinner, but not at all since Yujin would bring some extra cans of coffees, cookies and specially almond milk with jelly packets for Minju when the latter goes to the cafe and the convenience store inside their company.

 

As usual Yujin came back to her office with a carton of Almond milk and a small packet of classic Haribo Jellies. She placed them on Minju's wooden desk and tapped the surface of it to get Minju's attention before walking towards her own desk and sat on the swivel chair like nothing happened.

 

Minju just opened the jelly packet and eat some of the Jellies as she continued to type on the keyboard. "Thank you for this Yujin-ah" Minju said opening the milk carton. Yujin quickly snapped her head to look at Minju as if she was waiting for the latter to thank her and gave a slight nob. 

 

It was six in the afternoon already when they arrived to the Choi group where an important meeting will be held at with the CEO of the company. Yujin entered the fancy cabin inside the building followed by Minju. "Welcome to the Choi Corp Ms.Ahn" Mr.Choi Soobin greeted her, standing up from the huge couch and bowed at them. 

 

Choi Soobin is a well known businessman who gets appreciated by many elites for how smart the guy is when it comes to business. The Choi group and the Ahn group has signed a contract to make a new five star hotel in Seoul along with a mall. Jimin was the one who has met with Soobin for meetings before, it's the first time for Yujin to meet the guy and she didn't like him at the very first sight because of the way he kept on staring at Minju. 

 

"Nice to meet you too Mr.Choi so shall we proceed to discuss about the designs now?" Yujin asked but it was not a request, it's a command. The said guy averted his gaze from Minju and gave Yujin a slight nod before gesturing them to sit down to start the discussion. Soobin kept on stealing gazes at Minju throughout the meeting and Yujin was completely pissed off because of it. 

 

Yujin quickly stood up from the couch and almost dragged Minju out from the meeting room but Mr.Choi stopped them. "Let's have dinner together Ms.Ahn, since it's already half pass eight and I hope your beautiful secretary won't mind about it" Soobin said making Yujin's blood boil.

 

"No thanks Mr.Choi and my beautiful secretary is not hungry at all so we'll take our leave now" Yujin protest and held Minju's wrist, ready to bring her wife out of there but Soobin chuckled with a smirk formed on his lips. 

 

 

"oh come on Ms.Ahn, accept my offer please or else we can just cancel this agreement now" and that made Yujin stop on the tracks. ' this' she cursed inside her head and in the end they ended up having dinner at a five star restaurant that Yujin owns.

 

"Yujin-ssi is very lucky to have someone like you as her secretary thought, I really envy you Ms.Ahn" Soobin said making Minju blush and it made Yujin frown. The guy kept on complimenting Minju since they arrived to the hotel and Yujin could only glare at him, Minju who's completely clueless about Soobin's intentions thanked the guy whole heartedly making Yujin clench her hands under the table.

 

While eating their dessert Yujin noticed how Soobin kept on staring at Minju and Yujin followed his gaze, there are some bread crumbs on both sides of Minju's mouth, probably from the garlic bread that she ate along with her ziti pasta.

 

Yujin looked back at Soobin and noticed how the guy took out a handkerchief from his pocket instead of grabbing the table napkin, probably trying to impress Minju or with another intent. Yujin got alerted about what the guy is trying to do and quickly held the side rail of the chair that Minju is sitting and pulled it towards her, catching the latter off guard.

 

Minju looked at Yujin with widen eyes, totally confused and then she noticed how close they are now, their faces are just inches away from one another. Yujin held Minju's nape with her right hand and slowly brought her left hand and placed it on Minju's jaw.

 

Yujin caressed the corners of Minju's lips with her thumb, brushing off the bread crumbs as the two of them continued to stare at each other, not even minding about the people who are staring at them in amusement because of the loud screech that the chair made when Yujin pulled it towards her. 

 

Yujin backed away after she finished cleaning Minju's lips and retrieve her hands from Minju's face and placed them on her laps, composing her posture like nothing happened and just look straight at Soobin who stare at him with his lips tightened. 

 

Minju was still stunned by the sudden bold behaviour of yujin, she had no idea what caused the latter to do something like that. Minju blinked a few times before leaning on the chair, still lost on her own thoughts. Minju's palms reached her own lips and she touched them absentmindedly with a smile formed on her lips.

 

"Thank you so much for the treat Ms.Yujin, I'm anticipating to meet you again" Soobin thanked when they reached the parking lot, but the last part was not mentioned for her, he said it while staring at Minju which means he referred it to her.

 

"It's nothing Mr.Choi so if you'll excused us we'll get going on now" Yujin bid goodbye to Soobin hastily before dragging Minju with her even before the latter could utter her farewell to him. Yujin opened the car door Minju for the very first time, and the latter quickly got inside and Yujin did the same. Yujin drove away from the hotel lobby as fast as she can after they fastened their seatbelt.

 

"I should hire another secretary to bring with me when I go out fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter