Work

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by after the marriage of Yujin and Minju in a blink of an eye, the first week of being Yujin's wife felt like she's just a caretaker for Minju. Because the only thing that would happened for the whole week was like almost nothing.

 

She'll just cook their breakfast, lunch and dinner, Yujin would only come out from her room to eat then she'll quickly leave again after her meal, not forgetting to mutter something to Minju with her cold eyes which the latter didn't understand at all.

 

"Why haven't you done anything yet?", "Oh so you're taking it slow then Mrs.Ahn", "I'm still waiting for you to hurt me you know, but this time, it will be you who's gonna suffer" All those words that Yujin kept on telling made no sense for her, they were complete gibberish although she tried her best to understand what Yujin's trying to imply.

 

They were silently having their dinnner when Minju suddenly spoke, "Yujin-ah I'm going to work starting from tomorrow, so I won't be home until evening." Minju's sudden announcement made Yujin frown, which means she doesn't like it.

 

"No you're not" Yujin said, firmly like she's gesturing Minju to obey her without trying to complain about it, but the latter did. "Why can't I? I'm going to work at my father's office Yujin, I can't stay like this forever." Minju muttered, giving Yujin a confused look.

 

Yujin put down the chopsticks on the table, she thought for a while before looking up at Minju again. "So you want to work huh" Yujin asked to which Minju answered with a quick nob. "Ok then be ready at 7 in the morning." Yujin said as she stood up from the chair. "Wait what do you mean Yujin-ah" Minju questioned again.

 

"You said you want to work right? So you'll go to work with me at my company as my secretary starting from tomorrow" Yujin left after that, leaving a dumbfounded Minju again. It's true that she really wanted to go out and work because that's why she went to college for years, but to work as Yujin's secretary she can't even imagine how it could be, specially with their relationship as wives.

 

Despite of predicting about the possibilities that could happen when she'll start to work as Yujin's secretary Minju decided to take this chance as a way to get close with Yujin,  she'll try her best to find out about what happened to Yujin and bring back the old latter back. With those thoughts in her mind, Minju drifted off to sleep after arranging her clothes for tomorrow.

 

The next morning Yujin and Minju went to the Ahn Corp together but Yujin dropped Minju a block away from the company because no one else in the company knows about their marriage, No one knew about the arrival of Yujin because it's the first time she reveal herself as the CEO of Ahn Corp.

 

Well she just worked from home while Jimin handle everything at the company but now since her sister has went aboard to handle their company in the states Yujin decided to take care of everything in here. All the employees bowed at her as she walk towards the elevator and Minju was also getting in at the same time, Minju bowed at her since they have to act like the boss and secretary, Yujin nodded her head in return. 

 

They were the only ones inside the elevator and the silence is not an awkward one since they are already used to it, Specially Minju who's already used to Yujin completely ignoring her existence. "Why did you get inside the elevator even without knowing in which floor you'll be working at?" Yujin suddenly questioned, breaking the silence inside the metal box.

 

"I asked from the reception, I told them that I'm your secretary and they told me the floor of your office." Minju answered lifting up her head to look at Yujin who's standing next to her. "Ok then let's get to work shall we Ms.Kim" Yujin said when the elevator chimes, signaling that they've arrived to the twenty fifth floor where Yujin's office is located.

 

Minju just silently followed Yujin, they passed through the marketing department and arrived at Yujin's personal office room at the end of the long hallway. Minju got confused when Yujin didn't show her where she's going to work, and got even more confused when Yujin opened the door wide for her and titled her head to signal Minju to get inside.

 

"This is where you'll be working at from now on, All the files that you have to work on is there at the table so start working now" Yujin said as she sit on her swivel chair then opened her computer to start working, not even minding to wait for Minju to reply. 

 

Minju looked at the desk which is placed at the corner of the spacious room, near the sliding door of Yujin's office where she'll be working at. No matter how badly she wanted to ask why she has to work inside Yujin's office, she decided not to. So Minju just walked towards her desk and started working on the files that are placed on top of her desk.

After five hours of working non stop Yujin suddenly stood up from the swivel chair and walked towards the huge glass window which shows the beautiful view of the busy Street of Seoul, She stood there for a few seconds before turning around and walked back to her desk then grabbed her phone. 

 

"Come on let's go and have lunch" Yujin said when she's infront of Minju's desk, the latter looked up from the papers and looked down again to check the time. It's 1pm already, which means lunch time. She stood up and kept the small recorder that was on her lap on top of the desk before going out from the office with Yujin.

 

And after they left, the middle aged man who's assigned to clean Yujin's cabin went inside to cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter