Two

He Came Back For Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Change of plans?" Sehun grinned.

"Pa's in a good mood, so don't get your hopes up", Areum giggled. "So, how does it feel finally stepping inside this holy house, Mr. Oh?" 

Areum began to question after they sat on the chairs, waiting for her father to prepare their lunch. 

"It feels fantastic. It looks rich on the outside with that fancy gate, so I was a bit curious what does the inside looks like."

Sehun couldn't help but honestly state it. The house was huge! Anyone who would come and pass by would say so too, yet Areum convinced him that's it's normal like any family would have as an apartment. The kitchen looks okay, the dining table is alright, her bedroom is upstairs (upstairs? Sehun's house doesn't even have upstairs), a garden in the backyard, the living room is just fine, yada yada yada. 

And he knew the girl was bluffing. 

What the heck, the moment he came in, the living room was as huge as his house already, the kitchen was bigger and prettier than his mom's, the ceiling had a decent chandelier. The only things he noticed that were called normal was the railings and the stairs, seeing it wasn't made of silver but was made of wood, and the coffee table looked like theirs and not made of glass (like any rich people would buy), so he approved those stuff for his qualifications of "normal".

"Any comments about my house, Mr. Oh?"

Sehun silently laughed, Areum can be so cheeky at unexpected times. She even imitated an interviewer interviewing the interviewee.

"It's quite humble. Unlike those rich kids that showed too much fame and richness in school, yours just look right, blending in the quiet environment."

"Why thank you, Mr. Oh. But do please feel more relaxed like you are just now and not too stiff as a flag pole like you were earlier. I had a hard time pulling you inside the house, young man", Chanyeol playfully said.

The two best friends whipped their heads to Areum's father, who was approaching with a steamy pot in his hands. Sehun had a slight flush on his face, which Areum laughed at. He's now back to being that shy kid who would get embarrassed whenever he's in someone else's home.

"Enjoy the meal!"

 

-----

 

"We getting new students?" 

"Yeah, pres said so."

Sehun hummed, placing his hands in his pocket, taking a hold of his mochi he grabbed from Uncle Chanyeol's table. Ever since that day Areum's father took him into his house, Sehun was trying to be comfortable with his new routine (rather than just waiting outside the gates before Areum arrives). And so a week has past and him taking a mochi before he goes to school became a part of his routine. Chanyeol had urged him to take as many as he likes, and he did. Once a day. 

And speaking about a week has passed, it was baffling (but not surprising) that there's gonna be a new student. 

"I do hope this year's gonna be interesting. It's always hella boring."

"LOL. Remember when Jennie was new here? The class had gone coconuts because of her."

"Yeah, with the guys whistling at her flat . Really coconuts."

"Meanie Sehunie, but true."

"What's the use of my face if I won't be y?"

"No words, gay boy."

"FYI little missy bub, I'm biual. Assumerist."

"Yes, yes, yes 'Mr. What's the use of my face if I won't be y?'"

Sehun admitted he chuckled at that. With her fast memory being her strength most of the time, it leaves them in a laughing fit as she imitated anyone she wants to tease. Like one time she had purposely used Taehyung's comical statement that says "With your three inches puncher? Nuh-uh, not gonna happen, Kook", and that left the whole classroom berserk. 

After all, Jungkook is known for being one hell of a flirty jackass in school (but still got an average of 90 on his card, and Sehun could only say he's one lucky bastard).

Maybe her taking an acting career wouldn't be so bad, plus she's Uncle Chanyeol's happy pill 2.0.

 

-----

 

"Hello, I'm Kim Jongin. Please do take care of me."

The new transferee bowed his head with a smile on his face. Everyone was in awe (and Areum can't deny she had been staring at him for too long and too much for Sehun's liking). His looks already made him pass their qualifications. And my, the girls seemed to be in heaven with Sehun in the classroom. Two Adonis in one room, what a treat!

"What do you do?" One of their classmates asked. 

"Pardon?"

"What are your hobbies, I mean?"

"Oh, um, dancing."

"Ooh", everyone murmurs.

"Damn, he dances!" Areum quietly cheered, clapping her hands like a seal. Sehun frowned, he knew that she knew he can dance too, so what's with that excitement gleaming in her eyes? It made him pout. 

"Sample! Sample! Sample!" 

The class chanted, encouraging the said male to at least do a few moves. Areum joined the crowd with a much louder voice, causing Sehun to shush her (for deafening his ears and making his scowl deeper than it was). The transferee's face became beet red, making the girls giggle at how cute he looks right now. He lightly shook his head, causing the whole classroom to groan, displeased with his answer.

"Just a tiny bit, please?" Someone in the crowd squeaked, persuading him. Jongin sighed, dropping his bag beside him as he tried to find a comfortable spot to move his limbs. The classroom roared when he dropped his bag. 

"Umm does anyone have a phone?" Jongin asked. 

Every girl brought their hands up, causing their homeroom teacher to shake her head in disappointment (except Areum, whom she knew would never bring hers unless an event took place in school). He then asked the classroom.

"Can anyone play a random song?" 

"I will!" Rose volunteered from the front. Jongin smiled and nodded for her to do so. His clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter